Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks so much for making me a multi-millionaire!!! I AM EVER-THANKFUL!  (Read 1398 times)
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:51:36 AM

Cool story bro. And now how many of us bought ETH when the price is just $80?  Grin

And at the current price, you have made x3 already. But wait, this is just the beginning, we need to see another all-time-high before dumping ETH again.

So it only proves that timing is everything there, and you have the balls to invest and now worry when the price is going down and only sells it when your investment is like x5 to x10 already.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:54:21 AM

(throwaway account)

Hey guys, it's time to say THANKS!

3 years ago I read this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1393695.msg14156039#msg14156039

"ok new hypothesis
ETHEREUM is gonna be hyped up to bitcoin ATH within the next year. why? because it can.
The price of a bitcoin reached an all-time high of US$1124.76 on 29 November 2013, up from just US$13.36 on 5 January at the start of the yea
Bitcoin is outdated, its development process halted. It being the #1 spot in the crypto-currency market capitalization sphere with a cap of $6.3B might sooner than expected be surpassed by ETH and its nifty swiss "nonprofit" foundation.

I had bought 10K ETH, lets see where it takes us  o(^∀^*)o

hah haha, hahaha yeah. welcome to Quake Live.

~CfA~"

Crazy AF genius?

so I bought 10,000 Ether like the OP... and then something happened that changed my life completely.

Exactly what he said happened.

I saw my ETH go to $10,000,000 and I sold at $1,080 because my wife told me to. I'm so glad I listened. Now I mostly travel.

Thank you "CFA", thank you Bitcointalk. I love you all. Bye!

I do believed that cryptocurrency can make us rich someday, and I knew there is already became millionaire because of this things.
And honestly, everyone here can tell a story whether they're telling the truth or not. And besides, all of our comments here in every thread section are just our own speculation or opinion only.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:06:13 AM

Gosh, that's cool. If this story is true - then I kindly envy you. You are a great fellow, that you could mentally endure and wait for such a big profit. I wish I had such a moral endurance as you have.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

You are very lucky to know crypto earlier and you can buy it at a very cheap price that makes you a millionaire now, if I become you, then I will buy ethereum now at a low price then I will sell again when the big pump comes

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:33:29 AM

Very impressive and courageous of you to have taken such risk, it is gladdens to see ones risk pay out. I still feel such trend is about to happen but may not be as high as what you got from the time you bought, eth may get to another all time high but not this year

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

Thanks for sharing your success story as it would inspire other people to delved into the world of cryptocurrency and hopefully become successful like you. I think this is just the beginning of more success stories in this promising crypto revolution. Smiley
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

You are very lucky to know crypto earlier and you can buy it at a very cheap price that makes you a millionaire now, if I become you, then I will buy ethereum now at a low price then I will sell again when the big pump comes
Many millionaires are available in crypto market at the same time not only Bitcoin was satisfy entire market. I think Ethereum is a good choice for long term investor, so if you want to good profit for short term you can choose better altcoin in crypto market. Binance is the good deal for current market so you can analyse and pick the right altcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:51:35 AM

wow that's a lot of money you are lucky to sold your eth at $1k price, I'm sure many newbies inspired your story congratulations, holding is the best strategy to make big profit, but should not be greedy just be contented what you earn.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:52:38 AM

This would mean right now buy Tezos

Do you really think that Tezos, over time, can become the second ETHEREUM (profit prospects).. or is it just an attempt to pump Tezos?  Grin  

From my point of view, to buy a coin that was at the heart of the scandal is not smart.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

I think its the luck of hold, believing that ethereum coin would grow and increase in the future and luckily it increases into huge amount making many investors a millionaire and luckily your one of them. I hope i can also experience what you have.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:06:17 AM

Thats good to hear from the lucky person who become millionaire from the major Ethereum price spike in 2017 Bullrun. sometimes we need to trust our jugdement in order to be successful in my own classic experience i was easily sell all my ethereums at $11 dollars at that time, Lessons ive learned is trust our own judgement.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:25:06 AM

I remember when the Ethereum was about $ 1. And I regretted not being able to take a chance ...
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:02:21 PM

Congratulation. It's been said that fortune does favor the brave, your case is another confirmation of the wise words. I have been around a while, have not been fortunate, but I know my time is closer than I can ever imagine. My biggest eye opener is knowing about bitcointalk, had I know how bitcointalk function in 2017, I should have taken a loan to buy bitcoin when it first had it first hardfork. Am here still.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:47:42 PM

I  read the thread from which you got your inspiration @OP and I discovered that some people doubted it, just like some are now doubting the potency of some coins in the crypto market.
Indeed you took a bold step and it gave you the joy you ever wanted in this life. Well, I ma now also on that same path and I believe I will get there.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:28:27 PM

Wao that is an awesome story and I wish you well and pls invest wisely with the funds and make it boom more and wish us well , we that are coming behide to be able to see through like you and be successful in life cos I believe in crypto that it will change this world forever.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:34:51 PM

Thats good to hear from the lucky person who become millionaire from the major Ethereum price spike in 2017 Bullrun. sometimes we need to trust our jugdement in order to be successful in my own classic experience i was easily sell all my ethereums at $11 dollars at that time, Lessons ive learned is trust our own judgement.
Luck changes OP's life, there's no specific reason why the value of crypto jumped high like that most who invested earlier also
enjoyed when the money they bring inside got doubled not anticipating that it's more than to that value this coin will able to
deliver, congrats OP for making your way changing your life forever.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

Congratulations! Waoh!! I am really touched by your story. Such a beautiful one. Well, you took some steps that are really worthy of commendation.  That's very good. Congratulations once again

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1314

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:44:46 PM

Congratulations man, it's nice to see something like that, but this is not a very good advise, you make a really good shot, enjoy the rest of your life with your money

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:47:22 PM

Congratulations on the success of becoming a wealthy person thanks to cryptocurrency. Not many people have experienced such extraordinary success as you. In fact, I never imagined having that much ETH. Are you still an active investor now? Or just give your story and experience here. I hope many people experience the same thing in the future like you.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:50:45 PM

I'm happy to see lucky people like you and hope I can follow your success in the world of crypto because this story is very inspiring to crypto fans especially myself.

everyone can do the same like the OP my friend
just keep your spirit alive and always choose the right one buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀