Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network  (Read 19119 times)
Graf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:11:21 AM

I hope you have plans to cooperate with such top exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, maybe Indodax. Exmarkets is not serious.
Even Exmarkets, that has only 500K $ trading volume, according to their statistics, already has a bunch of stablecoins on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParryMcD

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:58:27 AM

I would like to know how ROKS can help business? People in business are often to conservative to use such innovative solutions
vitalio

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:48:59 PM

Finally, a stable coin with mass adoption. And not only for exchanges, but different purposes. This idwa should work, at first in Philippines, then globally
Galaxy23

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

People won't help you for Evan tokens. Firstly, they don't even know its price. Secondary, they can't be sure Evan will be listed somewhere and its price won't be dumped

From their Telegram: "Every EVAN token used represents income to the evangelist: we will pay 1 ROKS for every EVAN token used to install the MainSale app. "
borkojo

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:25:59 PM

I didn't understand, can I buy ROKS on Exmarkets right now? Or when I will be able to buy it?
Lucky1404

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases

This is all good but why you would need new coin for this, you could easily achieve this by using any other currency with fast transfer which would be changed in the other end to USDT or FIAT fast enough.
Still the question remains also , those who would need to use those transactions .. do they have smartphones and knowledge how to use them This still is my main concern.

Each stablecoin has its own stabilization mechanism. Ours is very simple in the beginning and we will automate and decentralize what can be automated and decentralized.

We are unique among stablecoins in that our initial focus is on the accept-side. We call this accept-side strategy "value trust transference". I am writing an article about this in three months. Once you get the idea, you yourself will want to introduce your own stablecoin Smiley
What are you going to automate and decentralize? You should aim to have a working product at first.
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:01:50 PM

Do you already have partnership with big retailers, private business or financial groups? How can we be sure anyone will accept Rockstable soon?
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:49:55 AM

What do you think about current bitcoin price rising? Will it last for long? And how does market situation affect on ROKS?

We are currently seeing a slow bull run. Hope this momentum will carry all altcoins. This is one why we chose to create a stablecoin for situations like market downtrend.
workasset1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:29:23 AM

Do you already have partnership with big retailers, private business or financial groups? How can we be sure anyone will accept Rockstable soon?

We have partnered with both Harmony and Hedera Hashgraph. We will have more partnership news soon both international and domestic partners
workasset1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:31:32 AM

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases

This is all good but why you would need new coin for this, you could easily achieve this by using any other currency with fast transfer which would be changed in the other end to USDT or FIAT fast enough.
Still the question remains also , those who would need to use those transactions .. do they have smartphones and knowledge how to use them This still is my main concern.

Each stablecoin has its own stabilization mechanism. Ours is very simple in the beginning and we will automate and decentralize what can be automated and decentralized.

We are unique among stablecoins in that our initial focus is on the accept-side. We call this accept-side strategy "value trust transference". I am writing an article about this in three months. Once you get the idea, you yourself will want to introduce your own stablecoin Smiley
What are you going to automate and decentralize? You should aim to have a working product at first.

please try to backread through the threads. We already have a working product and it is already out in both IOS and android versions. It's called the mainsale app.
workasset1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:33:50 AM

I didn't understand, can I buy ROKS on Exmarkets right now? Or when I will be able to buy it?

You can try buying a few ROKS now at ExMarkets.com, but you may only use USDC to buy it. Without local exchanges that accept it in your country, however, there's not much you can do with the ROKS you buy. Hodling it won't make sense either. That's why it's important that we build the network of evangelists and vendors that accept it.
workasset1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:37:04 AM

I would like to know how ROKS can help business? People in business are often to conservative to use such innovative solutions

Roks is our stablecoin and mainsale app is allows small businesses worldwide, within territories defined in our payment system, to accept payments in ethers (the Ethereum Network main currency) or ROKS (our stable token). You can transfer fiat in exchange to buy roks.
workasset1

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:41:50 AM

Why would vendors and retailers accept Rockstable? What benefits for them?

Each evangelist can recruit and license a number of vendors, depending on how many EVAN tokens he holds in his wallet. Every EVAN token used represents income to the evangelist in two ways: we will pay 1 ROKS for every EVAN token used to install the MainSale app. The other income source is a large portion of the transaction fee for every ETH payment, 70% of the 1% transaction fee, or 0.7% of every payment amount. The payment smart contract automatically pays the evangelist this 0.7% for every transaction. With these types of benefits, if you are a vendor or retailer then definitely you get profit.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:58:15 AM

I know about the Philippines as a country that loves blockchain technology and in the future people will use blockchain technology a lot to send money to relatives. This is a great business model.
But can I offer a private sale with some hold token terms?

nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:19:07 AM

Rockstable - make stablecoins great again:) If you create such a solution, you make people use stablecoins and cryptocurrencies instead of fiat
LEVADA

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

You can try to buy it, but why? You can't sell it more expensive, you can't use it
MeGaBeSuNTa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:49:28 AM

How you are going to be one of the biggest players on stablecoins market? Do you have time and resources for that?
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Finally, a stable coin with mass adoption. And not only for exchanges, but different purposes. This idwa should work, at first in Philippines, then globally
Mass adoption, but in Philippines. I can't say, at first or forrver. And the team isn't even from Philippines, but from USA
Slavvkko

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:20:48 AM

Step by them, vendors, retailers, just regular workers will understand that using Rockstable will help them improve their lives
cashmas

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:07:47 AM

Don't say you are not Facebook, don't compare yourself with Facebook libra or GRAM or any such type of coin, Ethereum, Tron, Tether weren't big from the start too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: