Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network  (Read 19119 times)
namtih016

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:44:30 AM

Is Rockstable main project of your team? Or just side project? Do you have enough funds to launch this solution and ensure it for some time?

Rockstable is the main project for our team. We have some funds since this is already an established company which changed its name from Pure Money technologies which specialize in remittance to Rockstable Token INC. And conducting our IEO is also one way to raise our funds for future developments of our app and marketing.

We do have funds; otherwise, we won't be operating and building our system. We are working hard to do a Pilot Program in Q4 timeframe. We are still working on getting a bug bounty started. As it is, we are still finding problems with our payment system on our own, so that's why we have not started the bug bounty. The smart contracts are done and have passed the audit by https://QuantStamp.com.
What do you mean by Pilot Program? Also, you decided to make only bug bounty, what about other types of bounty or airdrop?

Pilot program is like a feasibility study or experimental trial, its a small-scale, short-term experiment that helps an organization learn how a large-scale project might work in practice. We will partner with companies to show the advantages and benefits of the Mainsale app. With the bounty programs, we are still finalizing everything. We will get back to you once we have the full details.
I'm looking forward for the further announces, and expect them not to be very late. How many companies do you want to partner at first?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 08:33:08 AM

I found profile of your CEO Carlos Tapang on Medium https://medium.com/@carlostapang_15490, some of the articles are really very interesting.
Why no more articles since 7th of July then? I'd like to read more of them.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:24:27 AM

So many questions here, I see interest to your project and token is growing day by fay.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:12:04 AM

Can I expect you to start trading on Exmarkets the nearest time? Filipinos don't want to wait for a long time)

Yes, We will be trading in Exmarkets soon and we are negotiating with local and other international exchanges to help us with IEO and listing partnerships.
What local exchanges are you negotiating with? If it's not a secret, of course. It's true, people need to change ROKS to peso.

We cannot disclose that info yet, once the team give the confirmation then we will go ahead and announce it.
Hope this information will be available soon, because ROKS has such concept "medium of exchange" that has to be on many of them.
BOBSA11D

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:03:16 AM

Can I expect you to start trading on Exmarkets the nearest time? Filipinos don't want to wait for a long time)
What the trading on Exmarkets can give you? What is the point of buying ROKS right now?

First of all, we are running our IEO in Exmarkets.com. The main purpose is to raise funds for the future development of the platform and marketing strategies. One reason that people should buy Roks would be for remittance, helping workers abroad to send money to their love ones. We don't charge for the remittance itself. We earn on the spread (we buy at $1.01 and sell at $0.99). So the only cost that our users will incur to send money is the network fee, which is less than 10 cents (at current gas cost and ETH exchange rate). So Roks offers inexpensive remittance. You can check Roks' use cases: https://rockstable.io/use-cases
It's not about "why people should buy ROKS" but more "why should people buy ROKS on Exmarkets"?
You can wait and buy it on different exchange. They price will be the same then:) ROKS may be successful only if listed on many exchanges.
STiCKSTOFF91

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

You get to low attention of press right now. What about promoting Rockstable in such media as Coindesk, CCN or Cointelegraph?

Our marketing effort is focused on a specific target market right now, which are Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs. They are the market that we focus on talking about the remittance feature of our token. Once we attain success then we will definitely need more international media attention and that will happen in the future.
I understood, what about covering Filipinos press then? Is there many cryptocurrency portals in Philippines?
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:42:13 PM

There are more than 1 million Filipinos lived in Saudi Aravia, do you have plans to cover this market specifically?

Yes, we will cover all the countries where there are a lot of working Filipinos. What's good about it is that its a huge market.
What countries? USA, Saudi Arabia, what else? And how will you cover them? I mean, cooperation with local exchanges, press?
mrright

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:30:08 PM

Where have you got fiat for backing your stablecoin? How much usd do you have for this? Have you backed funds were revised by some financial regulators?
As I understood, they don't have any proof of reserves and also they will release tokens only in exchange to fiat.
dordanut

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:21:02 PM

I'd like to see the project than can really help Filipinos and other nations in future, in many different ways, and want fail as 90% of unstable cryptos.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:20:56 AM

There are more than 1 million Filipinos lived in Saudi Aravia, do you have plans to cover this market specifically?

Yes, we will cover all the countries where there are a lot of working Filipinos. What's good about it is that its a huge market.
What countries? USA, Saudi Arabia, what else? And how will you cover them? I mean, cooperation with local exchanges, press?

We don't have the details yet but we will let you guys know once we have the updates on it. We will be posting it on all Social Media Channels. Thanks
workasset1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:30:06 AM

You get to low attention of press right now. What about promoting Rockstable in such media as Coindesk, CCN or Cointelegraph?

Our marketing effort is focused on a specific target market right now, which are Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs. They are the market that we focus on talking about the remittance feature of our token. Once we attain success then we will definitely need more international media attention and that will happen in the future.
I understood, what about covering Filipinos press then? Is there many cryptocurrency portals in Philippines?

Cryptocurrency is not a big Industry yet in the Philippines. It is still growing and developing. Once we will be able to partner with big companies and other partnership deals then we will tap on the press and Philippine media to help us out with press releases.
workasset1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:33:37 AM

I found profile of your CEO Carlos Tapang on Medium https://medium.com/@carlostapang_15490, some of the articles are really very interesting.

We will have more articles soon. Just stick around all our channels and we will keep you posted.
workasset1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:37:06 AM

Is Rockstable main project of your team? Or just side project? Do you have enough funds to launch this solution and ensure it for some time?

Rockstable is the main project for our team. We have some funds since this is already an established company which changed its name from Pure Money technologies which specialize in remittance to Rockstable Token INC. And conducting our IEO is also one way to raise our funds for future developments of our app and marketing.

We do have funds; otherwise, we won't be operating and building our system. We are working hard to do a Pilot Program in Q4 timeframe. We are still working on getting a bug bounty started. As it is, we are still finding problems with our payment system on our own, so that's why we have not started the bug bounty. The smart contracts are done and have passed the audit by https://QuantStamp.com.
What do you mean by Pilot Program? Also, you decided to make only bug bounty, what about other types of bounty or airdrop?

Pilot program is like a feasibility study or experimental trial, its a small-scale, short-term experiment that helps an organization learn how a large-scale project might work in practice. We will partner with companies to show the advantages and benefits of the Mainsale app. With the bounty programs, we are still finalizing everything. We will get back to you once we have the full details.
I'm looking forward for the further announces, and expect them not to be very late. How many companies do you want to partner at first?

We are not putting any limit to the partnership that we would like to have. We are looking for partners or partnerships to help us with development and marketing. As long as both parties can benefit from the partnership and we will have a mutual understanding.
workasset1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:39:07 AM

Yes, We will be trading in Exmarkets soon and we are negotiating with local and other international exchanges to help us with IEO and listing partnerships.
What local exchanges are you negotiating with? If it's not a secret, of course. It's true, people need to change ROKS to peso.

We cannot disclose that info yet, once the team give the confirmation then we will go ahead and announce it.
OK. But what local exchanges are there in Philippines so? Do they have much trading volume? Like Indodax in Indonesia

We don't have the specific details yet we will announce it in all our channels once everything has been confirmed. Thank you
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:47:57 AM

OK. But what local exchanges are there in Philippines so? Do they have much trading volume? Like Indodax in Indonesia

I can find only this information about exchanges in the Philippines: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/philippines/
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

What about Localbitcoin in the Philippines? Are you going to cover this market as well?
mrright

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

Agreed, especially I like the article "The Value of Money". You can find and read it there: https://medium.com/rockstable/the-value-of-money-4e11209add1c
alex201502

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

Regions with significant populations
Saudi Arabia 584,200
United Arab Emirates 351,900
Kuwait 154,100
Hong Kong 149,500
Qatar 126,500
Singapore 121,900

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Filipino_Worker
STiCKSTOFF91

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:10:47 AM

I pray for your project that helps Filipinos all over the world to send money their loved families. I believe you will achieve your goals
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:01:07 AM

According to your CEO's Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/ctapang, Rockstable project is started in 2017 at first. Is it true? What happened?

The name Rockstable Token Inc was used around 2017, the initial name of the company was Pure Money Technology.
What did yu do since 2017? Why haven't you launched IEO and token trading earlier? I mean when it was stablecoins boom.

Two things happened:
1. We changed the name from "Pure Money Technology" to "Rock Stable Token" to better reflect our core mission; and
2. We registered the company in Wyoming, USA. Pure Money Technology was registered in Washington, USA; now Rock Stable Token is registered in Wyoming, USA.

We did not rush thing. I focused on developing our Mainsale app and planning our moves and marketing strategies. We don't want to join the stablecoin boom since the focus of the people will be divided into different stablecoin projects.
The stablecon boom may be repeated if the bitcoin price starts to fall significally again, I hope this will never happen but anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: