Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matthew, I wish to present you a gift.  (Read 7303 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 04:33:17 AM

Fun fact: I was diagnosed with Aspergers four years ago.

Sorry to hear (read) that, bro.

Aside: I'm surprised Matthew's not commenting on this thread. Do you think his in time-out for a couple days?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 04:37:12 AM

Aside: I'm surprised Matthew's not commenting on this thread. Do you think his in time-out for a couple days?

theyomos has banned him for three days.  It's in the thread in Meta.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:18:42 AM

It wasn't hard to spot. Learn to live some of your dogma, and embrace your challenges, and stop picking fights that nobody wins. You went and got Matthew grounded with your silly spat. It's a frickin' domain. The users in this community probably control 500,000 domains collectively. Don't be a giant putz about it, give it to him with some class and walk away from the battle, it really isn't worth it. Then people will admire your maturity and your disciplined approach to handling conflict.

Don't let this silly shit here get to you. There are actually some really good people out in the world that might serve as a reasonable example if you can take a moment and listen without going ballistic trying to compete/fit-in/rule the world.
ALPHA. (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:20:29 AM

It wasn't hard to spot. Learn to live some of your dogma, and embrace your challenges, and stop picking fights that nobody wins. You went and got Matthew grounded with your silly spat. It's a frickin' domain. The users in this community probably control 500,000 domains collectively. Don't be a giant putz about it, give it to him with some class and walk away from the battle, it really isn't worth it. Then people will admire your maturity and your disciplined approach to handling conflict.

Don't let this silly shit here get to you. There are actually some really good people out in the world that might serve as a reasonable example if you can take a moment and listen without going ballistic trying to compete/fit-in/rule the world.
Are you trying to get a high off being a mentor or something? Hahaha. Look, I act as I please. I don't need a father figure.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:21:23 AM

Bah, it's a load of bunk. I'm far from socially inept. I've gotten job offers to just turn them down. They just saw me as different and threw the a-word on me.

Wait, receiving job offers is a sign of being socially adept? Quick, update the PDR! All those greeters at Walmart aren't retarded.
RandyFolds

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:24:18 AM

Are you trying to get a high off being a mentor or something? Hahaha. Look, I act as I please. I don't need a father figure.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:45:52 AM

No, you worthless little fuck-wit, I have no interest in being a father figure to a simpleton. The mentoring that I do does not involve spoiled little brats with too much time on their hands, delusions of grandeur and internet connections. I was offering you advice on how to gracefully get out of the septic tank you have created out of your reputation in this community. What a waste of breath! Keep digging shit miner, that hole has a bottom somewhere down there.
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:11:01 AM

No, you worthless little fuck-wit, I have no interest in being a father figure to a simpleton. The mentoring that I do does not involve spoiled little brats with too much time on their hands, delusions of grandeur and internet connections. I was offering you advice on how to gracefully get out of the septic tank you have created out of your reputation in this community. What a waste of breath! Keep digging shit miner, that hole has a bottom somewhere down there.

Heh, I only take advice from people who have attempted to understand me first; I only take advice from friends.

Anyways, I am not in a septic tank. I have no regrets.
RandyFolds

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 06:23:42 AM

I only take advice from friends.

See, that's your first mistake.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 04:54:18 PM

Heh, I only take advice from people who have attempted to understand me first; I only take advice from friends.

You know, maybe LoupGaroux wasnt tactful enough, but he was giving good advice in my eyes, and you returned the favour by slapping him in the face.

He had your number, hit the nail on the head..  Maybe you could suck it up a little and think about what he said.

Your Ass-purgers syndrome shouldnt be an excuse for you to act the way you do, it should be a hurdle for you to strive to climb over..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:01:52 PM

You know, maybe LoupGaroux wasnt tactful enough, but he was giving good advice in my eyes, and you returned the favour by slapping him in the face.

He had your number, hit the nail on the head..  Maybe you could suck it up a little and think about what he said.

Your Ass-purgers syndrome shouldnt be an excuse for you to act the way you do, it should be a hurdle for you to strive to climb over..

Oh, I thought about it and refuted most of it based on the fact that it's nothing novel. Also, I am apathetic to most of his presumptions.

Desire is suffering. I don't strive to change myself so I can be more appealing to your sensibilities. It isn't relevant to my happiness.
teflone

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:12:18 PM

Well, we all would love to think that..

But..

Reality is different my friend.

You will find things and life fall into place a bit easier when the whole world isnt against you.

When you constantly fail everyones lessons and for the most part simple advice.  No one will take the time to show you anymore, and it compounds this problem you might be having, or will have in the future.

Cant help people that dont want to be helped.

Does this fit you ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:18:04 PM

But..

You will find things and life fall into place a bit easier when the whole world isnt against you.

When you constantly fail everyones lessons and for the most part simple advice.  No one will take the time to show you anymore, and it compounds this problem you might be having, or will have in the future.

Does this fit you ?
Heh. If somebody had given me great advice, I would of certainly taken it. I consider everything that is said. Unfortunately and oh-so-sadly most of it is inflated garbage coming from pretentious old men. "Oh, I have had life experience! I'll teach this at risk youth what it means to live!" And they boast and they brag about their adventures and what it means to be a man. Oh, how cock-sure they are in their words of wisdom for they have lived and suffered. To speak about it all in good light can assure it wasn't in vain. Maybe if they are able to sell me on their words can they take ownership over my success and accomplishments.

I am my own man, teflone. All of you are trying to be my parent. If I were to ever consider you my friends, you would have to assume I know what is best for myself.
teflone

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:33:35 PM

But..

Does this fit you ?
Heh. If somebody had given me great advice, I would of certainly taken it. I consider everything that is said. Unfortunately and oh-so-sadly most of it is inflated garbage coming from pretentious old men. "Oh, I have had life experience! I'll teach this at risk youth what it means to live!" And they boast and they brag about their adventures and what it means to be a man. Oh, how cock-sure they are in their words of wisdom for they have lived and suffered. To speak about it all in good light can assure it wasn't in vain. Maybe if they are able to sell me on their words can they take ownership over my success and accomplishments.

I am my own man, teflone. All of you are trying to be my parent. If I were to ever consider you my friends, you would have to assume I know what is best for myself.

I havent tried to be rude with you, but in a nutshell, all these people are bothered by your lack of thought.

We all here see something..  it bothers us.  nothing to a great deal (most of us)

But we wish you would learn something, we hope you will learn something.

We get upset at how the "lessons" are wasted, or rejected for no other reason than to reject them.

Age is wisdom, and if you pride yourself on thinking your smart, then suck this stuff up like a sponge, and dont reject it as nonsense just because its old guys spitting out parental advice for no reason.

Its much more relevant than you are clearly allowing it to be. 

Being the bigger man is sometimes the best and hardest thing to do - in regards of this domain drama.

Im out!. Cheers, I wish you well

ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

But..

Does this fit you ?

I havent tried to be rude with you, but in a nutshell, all these people are bothered by your lack of thought.

We all here see something..  it bothers us.  nothing to a great deal (most of us)

But we wish you would learn something, we hope you will learn something.

We get upset at how the "lessons" are wasted, or rejected for no other reason than to reject them.

Age is wisdom, and if you pride yourself on thinking your smart, then suck this stuff up like a sponge, and dont reject it as nonsense just because its old guys spitting out parental advice for no reason.

Its much more relevant than you are clearly allowing it to be. 

Being the bigger man is sometimes the best and hardest thing to do - in regards of this domain drama.

Im out!. Cheers, I wish you well

No, I have plenty of thought. You just don't agree with it.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 07:02:31 PM

I would of certainly taken it.

The real Atlas wouldn't have made this error. You need to invest more time into proofreading your gimmick.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 07:15:02 PM

You and 50% of this forum, ALPHA..

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2011, 07:25:16 PM

I would of certainly taken it.

The real Atlas wouldn't have made this error. You need to invest more time into proofreading your gimmick.

What are you saying, greyhawk? That ALPHA is not Atlas? I thought I read something by Matthew that the ISPs were the same, or something to that fact.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 09:19:06 PM

The ISP resolves to Greenfield, Texas. It is a massive AT&T account that includes all of the wifi for Starbucks worldwide. Resolving to that is essentially worthless.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2011, 12:24:19 PM

The ISP resolves to Greenfield, Texas. It is a massive AT&T account that includes all of the wifi for Starbucks worldwide. Resolving to that is essentially worthless.

Dumb. The wifi in a Starbucks in Korea does most certainly not resolve to Texas.

I'm convinced OP is Atlas but I'm still confused as tohos sincerity. If all that's required to end this is to accept the domain as a 'gift', then so be it. My pride in all of this doesn't even matter. I'm doing this for the people who've actually worked and are working on that site to make it something interesting.

I've already e-mailed "alpha.harvy" as soon as I got banned but still no response. I'll be waiting to hear something.

A note to the community: you may not think these boards are for personal arguments, random rants or every whimsical turd that formulates in your mind, but it's all relative to perception. I look at these forums of 'very serious' conversations and see mostly turds bouncing around. I'd love to start a voting thread asking who wants me to leave or how people think I should act differently etc but it doesn't really seem to matter because at the end if the day this forum by policy allows multiple sock puppet accounts and lying about your identity. Why else would I act the way I do? Spare me the internet psychology and character mockery for a name, location and attitude that you don't even know if it's real or not.

You forgot to add "Nikki the Bitch" at the end of your post.  Wink

Refresh my memory. What's the domain name that Atlas is speaking of?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: