Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of promotions We should use ?  (Read 872 times)
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:01:57 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 01:35:05 PM by UVUcoinBull
Merited by prehisto (1)

Hello.
I'm team member of CCUniverse and I want ask more experienced members about promotions and marketing actions which gives the biggest impact at sale or catch audience.

Do You have some favourite model of promo? Actually We used a bounty at bitcointalk,

If You mean press realeses what exactly media we should choose?

Maybe some of You used some method and have a data of views after start campaign ?

Best Regards.

Marketing Research Sources + Costs

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:25:33 PM

Hello.
I'm team member of CCUniverse and I want ask more experienced members about promotions and marketing actions which gives the biggest impact at sale or catch audience.

Do You have some favourite model of promo? Actually We used a bounty at bitcointalk,

Maybe some of You used some method and have a data of views after start campaign ?

Best Regards.

you do the right,
because, created a bounty campaign in this forum, is the first step to promote your project, but when i look into your bounty thread,
you didn't have a signature campaign, right ? maybe you should add this one buddy
anyway your project do an ICO, STO or IEO ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:13:49 PM

If you want to make a promotion and market a cryptocurrency product, then choose the IEO method and pair the ads on several large sites so that they are more easily seen by many people, and that is very influential on what we market or promote.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:29:06 PM

you do the right,
because, created a bounty campaign in this forum, is the first step to promote your project, but when i look into your bounty thread,
you didn't have a signature campaign, right ? maybe you should add this one buddy
anyway your project do an ICO, STO or IEO ?

If you want to make a promotion and market a cryptocurrency product, then choose the IEO method and pair the ads on several large sites so that they are more easily seen by many people, and that is very influential on what we market or promote.

IEO is great idea but mostly they want upfront at good exchanges which is relatively high (or I am wrong?).
Which sites You reccomend for ads ?

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:37:43 PM

If you really want to achieve, you should advertise with more with visual contents. The team members explaining the project and why it would work is a better motivation to investors than seeing about it all over on ads. Participating in crypto based interactions and events are also useful in getting attention from regular and institutional investors.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

Google adsense and other online advertising services are there where you can target the audience and you can get massive exposure. Secondly most targetted form of campaign for crypto related projects is the signature campaign you should launch a bounty campaign and use a big percentage to signature campaign then you will see how you will gain the most wanted traffic from crypto community.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 03:11:55 PM

If you really want to achieve, you should advertise with more with visual contents. The team members explaining the project and why it would work is a better motivation to investors than seeing about it all over on ads. Participating in crypto based interactions and events are also useful in getting attention from regular and institutional investors.

Thank You about Your voice. In a couple days we are organising a meeting with our team members and do some explanatory materials.
I hope that will build good relations with future investors.

Actually we are making improvements in our project than I want to make new Announcement thread.

airdrophubpl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

This is good question and I join. May somebody has to used companies like a pclabo.io? I'm very curious how it works? Can someone comment?

1. How to get bigger traffic on your project website when you dont have so much money to spend?

2. Who know some (crypto)websites where you can share your projects? May some interviews or desription?
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:28:38 PM

theymos runs weekly/monthly auction to promote your project through ads in forum itself. You can try that in addition to bounty campaigns
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:50:30 PM

If you want to boost the promoting of your project and if you want to have quality works from bounty hunters you must lock a payments to them give them good rewards as return in the works they will do and they will exert more efforts and hardwork if this method will apply and the promoting of the project will be benefited well.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:02:40 PM

So many ways in promoting the project but i cam make sure if the project will pay good rewards for the workers then all things will be smooth and working good like the Dencoin tokens that gives good rewards in the promoters and they will give good rewards in investors also so make investments at this project.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:32:46 PM

There's a lot you can do. I recommend finding yourself someone competent in this area
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:29:36 AM

Hello.

Best Regards.

Bounty is a good way, but i suggest you to not allocating it way too much to avoid dump later.
You can search for the trusted bounty managers in the forum, usually the trusted bounty manager will have many participants.
Press release is ok too, peoples will know you are real and not a fake project.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:04:41 AM

Thank You guys for replying.

To sum up.

1. Bounty SIGNATURE campaign with nice rewards.

2. Google Adsense

3. Explaining content by team members materials

4. @Theymos admin BT auction to promote
(more details?? I can't find it)

5. Airdrop and bounty manager.

6. Press Releases
  (which site are You recommend?)

Probably also Youtube influencers are good choice but they wants cash I've heard about 200$ minimum. Unfortunately there is a lot of scammers which offers on Telegram some services and I don't trust them. It should be a channel with minimum >10k views per 1 video - average.

pclab.io I also have an offer for campaign from them but... I can't find any feedback or insights from it.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:36:17 AM

I see you can refer to the current bounty, which campaigns they are opening to attract bounty hunter. But I think to make bounty more people join, make your project really potential
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:42:01 AM

the first step to promote your project is first creating a decent project with some innovation in it and solving some actual problem.
so ask yourself these:
- does your project have any kind of innovation, is anything new in it or were you just copying what has been done a million times?
- does your project solve any problem and does it have any utilities?
- is it a cryptocurrency (or is it just another token)?
if the answers to above questions are "no" then you took the first step wrong and no matter how much and how you promote your project, you won't be really successful!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:42:59 AM

I guess you really hit the bulls eye by having a bounty campaign. But a good social media promotion is also good, Twitter, Facebook and Press Releases. PR should be in crypto related websites or even some on ICO portals as well. Goodluck on your project!!!.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:02:11 AM

Hello.

Best Regards.

I think promoting the project at the bitcointalk forum is the best. because this forum has been established since 2009 and is well known. You can create news at ANN and in bounties. In particular, you should have yourself a signature campaign. Signature campaigns really caused a lot of positive effects. for Twitter and facebook, these are just mediocre campaigns. because I used to work for the twitter campaign and I realized my posts had no interaction. so it is very wasteful.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:45:48 AM

I think it will make a best hit, if you post in on most visited social media sites, like facebook, twitter, youtube, and most of all in the LinkedIn. LinkedIn must be priority because most crypto investors are lying on that platform.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:06:37 PM

I think it will make a best hit, if you post in on most visited social media sites, like facebook, twitter, youtube, and most of all in the LinkedIn. LinkedIn must be priority because most crypto investors are lying on that platform.

True, but better if promoted in all popular social media and cryptocurrency sites also need to be like coinmarketcap and others because crypto sites are also visited by investors, both foreign investors and local investors.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: