Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x May Update  (Read 1303 times)
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:05:56 PM

Very interesting platform, when was it first made operational? And how do you pick the tokens that go on the platform?
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

It's a great platform, I have been using it for a week and today i earned my first BAT, so BAT is now live on the platform.

So currently you can earn for creating content and tipping articles :-

BAT - Ranked 33 on CoinMarket Cap - Marketcap - $293,799,192
DAI - Ranked 79 on CoinMarket Cap - Marketcap - $77,390,488
HYDRO - Ranked 333 on CoinMarket Cap - Marketcap - $8,455,470
Bounty0x - Ranked 855 on CoinMarket Cap - Marketcap - $789,354

It's an easy to use platform and works very well, I would recommend anyone to sign up especially if you are interested in earning crypto or want to read created content. You can sign up through the link in the thread.

roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:02:20 AM

Hello everyone.

I have been using this platform for a while now, and I really think they are something special. It is a blogging platform, where you can create content and earn crypto for your content. As a user you can earn crypto in two main ways -

- Creating content, where people tip your articles if they like it.
- Tipping articles - Every day you are given a certain amount of free tips, when you tip, you choose how much % you want to give and keep for yourself i.e. i like an article, with the free tip i tip 60% of it to the author and i keep 40%. Tipping is free and comes from a daily pool of tokens from the platform.

Currently on this platform you can earn 3 tokens (3rd added recently), all are listed on CoinMarketCap, on numerous exchanges and have value. These tokens are:-

1 - Bounty0x tokens (BNTY) - Ranked 804th on CMC - MarketCap - $1,176,781  
2 - HYDRO tokens (HYDRO) - Ranked 421st on CMC - MarketCap - $6,673,774
3. DAI (DAI) - Ranked 83rd on CMC - MarketCap - $82,922,013

They have grown massively in recent times, and now have over 10,000 signups which has increased dramatically since the start of the year. You can read the update on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-may-update-xrynno?a=GELe3POa69

I really like the platform. I think in time they will overtake Steemit. I like the fact they are not focused on tokens which most platforms are because they are connected to their own token, this allows the platform to focus on making the overall platform as great as possible. I have already earned a decent amount of tokens from this platform, and i would recommend it to anyone, if you are interested in signing up for free, tipping / writing content and earning tokens that have some value sign up. You can do so on the article link above.

Would love to hear your thoughts, are you a user? What do you think are the issues with the platform?

I have been using the blogging platform for a while now and this is great news! I think they are really going places. They are constantly evolving the platform as well as paying out with established tokens. BAT is a great one to join the platform and if they keep adding strong tokens like that, it will bring in a huge community.

I expect them to keep growing in users and growing, i saw recently they are a 100,000 website already, which is amazing! Give it a few more months and they will be breaking into the top 25,000. i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. You can sign up on the link above.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:43:59 PM

Hello everyone.

I have been using this platform for a while now, and I really think they are something special. It is a blogging platform, where you can create content and earn crypto for your content. As a user you can earn crypto in two main ways -

- Tipping articles - Every day you are given a certain amount of free tips, when you tip, you choose how much % you want to give and keep for yourself i.e. i like an article, with the free tip i tip 60% of it to the author and i keep 40%. Tipping is free and comes from a daily pool of tokens from the platform.

Currently on this platform you can earn 3 tokens (3rd added recently), all are listed on CoinMarketCap, on numerous exchanges and have value. These tokens are:-

They have grown massively in recent times, and now have over 10,000 signups which has increased dramatically since the start of the year. You can read the update on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-may-update-xrynno?a=GELe3POa69

I really like the platform. I think in time they will overtake Steemit. I like the fact they are not focused on tokens which most platforms are because they are connected to their own token, this allows the platform to focus on making the overall platform as great as possible. I have already earned a decent amount of tokens from this platform, and i would recommend it to anyone, if you are interested in signing up for free, tipping / writing content and earning tokens that have some value sign up. You can do so on the article link above.

Would love to hear your thoughts, are you a user? What do you think are the issues with the platform?

I've not heard about this platform before this thread, after checking it out, i'm impressed. Already earned some BAT and i will be recommending it to all my friends in the crypto space.

Thanks for sharing the platform.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

How many tokens do they have on the platform? Do they have their own token?

It looks great and i'm impressed with the the platform itself.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

Hello everyone.

I've recently started using this platform after learning about it through an article on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, and i'm glad i have joined up. I have already started earning BAT through it. It's free, it works and easy to sign up. I have started moving my content from Medium to this platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto.

You can sign up through the link on this thread or the quoted text in my comment.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:54:53 PM

I have been using this platform for a few months now and it's all true.

I have earned a decent amount of tokens from creating content as well as tipping articles. Currently it's not as big as a payout as Steemit, but with more users and more tokens added to the platform I think it won't be long until the payouts are bigger. More users, more tips, more payout and the fact they are at 15,000 they are impressive but still have a lot of room to grow.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking not just to earn crypto for free, but also cryptos that have a value already on the market. I would suggest this platform rather than bounty hunting new, upcoming ICOs as you don't have to wait or worry that they may become valuable.

To really allow this platform to blow up they need to keep adding new, established tokens on the platform to bring in their communities, I would really like to see Energi (NRG) on there as they have broken into the top 50 recently and have a great community.

You can sign up and join the platform for free through the link in this thread, hope to see you guys there!
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:56:46 PM

It's great that you can earn BAT through the platform, that's huge, thanks for sharing the information.

I am signing up right now, BAT is a top 30 token and has so much potential. The blogging platform + using the Brave Browser? You can collect a lot of the tokens quickly!

I've signed up through the link on the thread and also tipped the article thanks for sharing the content.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:26:34 PM

Hello everyone.

I've been using publish0x since February and i've seen the growth not just of the userbase, but also the amount of tokens on the platform, when i started they only had Bounty0x and in 6 months they have added 3 more established tokens, including BAT. I really see them only going from strength to strength.

Currently the payouts are not as big as Steemit, but i prefer the layout and if they continue to grow, the payouts will become bigger.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto or who enjoys reading crypto content. You can sign up through the link on this thread.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

I've too been using the platform for months now. The concept is really good but they need more AI features to show users articles they are interested in.
The popular page remains the same for days and it's difficult to navigate between articles. Most of the new articles are spam or useless ones made just as a desparate measure to earn some tokens.

Have heard friends saying good things about this platform, don't really know if it's as good as they say but I think I will give it a try as I want to enter article writing fully

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:29:09 AM

It's a great platform and they are growing in their userbase and the amount of content.

If they keep growing they will be able to compete with Steemit, I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn some crypto for free. You can sign up though the link on this thread.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:12:31 AM

I've been using this platform and i have earned 4 different tokens on this platform and cashed out every month.

i honestly think this is the best place to earn established tokens to start your crypto journey, no messing around with bounties that might not pay out. Every token you earn is ERC-20, listed on CoinMarketCap and on numerous exchanges. Great platform that is only growing in users. i would suggest you get in now, create content, get a following or simply just tip articles (almost like articles) and earn crypto for it.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, i honestly think by the end of the year they will be competing with steemit for the amount of users, alexa ranking and pay outs.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

I'm a big fan of Publish0x.

I have earned a decent amount of BAT through creating articles and liking other ones, it's a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the crypto space. You can sign up through the link on this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
tavernakava (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:48:43 AM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a while.

i would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto without investing capital or mining.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

And of course obvious question around what value could you count to earn monthly from this platform?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:48:06 PM

A platform similar to Steemit. It does look good. The interface is very simple and easy to accept. Platforms like self-Media can get more attention. Because it could be the next Steemit.
Publish0x is similar but not the same as Steemit.  Posts on Steemit are paid only by Steemit and need Steem power so that our Posts are visible.. whereas in Publish0x every post, we get paid with 3 tokens BAT, HYDRO, and DAI (based on my experience), only Golos.io is similar and the same as Steemit.

And of course obvious question around what value could you count to earn monthly from this platform?
the results you get will definitely depend on the quality and quantity of posts that you make each month.. better try it yourself.

altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:22:37 AM

Hello everyone.

It's a great platform to spread your content further if you are a content writer, especially if you are in the crypto world. I would also recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn established tokens without investing or mining.

They are growing in signups and they are continuing to grow month upon month. I would recommend this platform to everyone. You can sign up through the link on the thread.
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm a big fan of Publish0x.

They listen to their users, they are growing in userbase massively and i think if they keep adding more and more tokens to their platform, they will only grow and overtake Steemit with users, content created and payouts. Currently they are behind, but all they need to do is keep it up.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto. It's one of the best ways to earn established tokens on the market instead of taking part in bounties where you have no idea if the coin will be worth anything. You can sign up through the link in the quoted text. You won't regret it!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:05:38 PM

- They are currently ranked 23,000th in the world, which is huge for a platform that is relatively unknown, I would say that all tokens out of the top 20 do have that that many visits, which is very impressive.
What's with Publish0x? Is it like a writers club? In which they will tip some writers on their articles?

Quoting for reference. Affiliation links is not allowed in the forum./

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cryptodizzle67

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

Hello everyone.

It's a great platform and by far the best alternative to Steemit. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto or if you create content that is crypto related.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: