Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain games  (Read 6572 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 01:02:39 AM

Seems OP so much interest about blockchain game. Well in past few years i saw some person whom also interest about blockchain games. I have no idea how much can earn people from playing blockchain game. Even there is no good gaming platform coming from last few years. Whatever i participate a bounty project Agareum which based on blockchain game. I don't think so that project came to the market yet. Have you heard about this project..? Can you tell me about this project how much worth it or just a waste of time..?

I've actually tried that game myself. It's for airdrops. Basically, it's a 2D game wherein all players can roam around the map and collect airdropped tokens and they need to literally eat each other out, whoever gets eaten loses his/her accumulated airdrops. The more tokens you accumulated, the bigger and slower you are hence moving around the map would be so damn hard. Any accumulated token you get in the platform can be withdrawn to your specified wallet address. The player avatars are made out of various cryptocurrencies. I think they are still in beta-phase. It's a great game but just lacks a bit of flair to make it more lively.

kaltun (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:52:02 AM

Seems OP so much interest about blockchain game. Well in past few years i saw some person whom also interest about blockchain games. I have no idea how much can earn people from playing blockchain game. Even there is no good gaming platform coming from last few years. Whatever i participate a bounty project Agareum which based on blockchain game. I don't think so that project came to the market yet. Have you heard about this project..? Can you tell me about this project how much worth it or just a waste of time..?

sorry i never heard of that game, but there are some as you can see above Wink

I have no idea how much can earn people from playing blockchain game

GU is play to earn game , you can start free , and while you play, you upgrade you re level and this unlocks core cards ( before it was genesis cards) , and you can sell the cards ( atm the game is still beta, so core cards are not available for trade), and there will be huge game contest with huge eth prices..

Footbattle is also free to play , you can ear f-bucks with winning matchs and with those f-bucks you can buy players , after train them you can sell ( you can sell direct but low lvl player does not sell for much )

0Xuniverse , is all about finding planets .. this game is not free to jump in , you need some invest .. invest to buy planets, after a bought planet , you can make (for free) ships  and launch them ( gas money requried) ..  the planet you found you can sell ..

there are more games .. dont know them all .. but i see them like mushrooms popping up
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 09:10:33 AM

I've actually tried that game myself. It's for airdrops. Basically, it's a 2D game wherein all players can roam around the map and collect airdropped tokens and they need to literally eat each other out, whoever gets eaten loses his/her accumulated airdrops. The more tokens you accumulated, the bigger and slower you are hence moving around the map would be so damn hard. Any accumulated token you get in the platform can be withdrawn to your specified wallet address. The player avatars are made out of various cryptocurrencies. I think they are still in beta-phase. It's a great game but just lacks a bit of flair to make it more lively.

wow that seems really a good game upon reading your feedback here  . i love 2d games like  pokemon and the vibe that i feel here is also like a pokemon because you said players can roam a round  . why can we just withdrew already what we collect so that it cant be stolen by others anymore  ? not unless if there are also a minimum withdrawal to withdraw just like what we have on a traditional crypto transaction  which makes that game hard but the overall concept of the game is verry unique  .
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 02:30:45 PM

The Sandbox sells over 800 ETH (over $200,000 at current prices) of Land NFTs in its 2nd pre-sale:
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/news/13701/sandbox-200000-dollars-land-nft-2nd-presale/

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Th3End

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 07:07:29 PM

Hi Guys,

RedFOX Labs is launching their first mobile blockchain game and currently looking for testers that'll be rewarded with 40 free NFTs!

KOGS is the world’s first mobile game that calculates 100% of its logic on the blockchain. Unlike other blockchain games making calculations off-chain before recording onto a distributed ledger, KOGS chronicles gameplay onto a blockchain in real-time.

Gamers pit their collectible NFTs against online opponents in this digitized version of a schoolyard classic from the early ‘90s — POGS, or milk caps. Whether playing for fun or for keeps, competitors take turns hurling specialized NFTs — Slammers — onto stacks of NFT game pieces, trying to make them land face up.

All KOGS NFTs have varying degrees of scarcity, with Starter Packs and Booster Packs containing slots reserved for rare and ultra-rare versions. Launching after the game is an NFT marketplace where collectors can buy, sell, and trade game pieces.

Feel free to sign up at http://kogs.gg/!!

Bitcointalk post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126766.40

princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:30:20 PM

To me it's quite interesting but it's tough for smart phone users i think. Sometimes it's too annoying to wait for other players though. But still i hope they will develop their platform and upgrade it asap. The only question remaining is, will this project reach their goal..? If answer is no then it's just waste of time. Grin Grin

GU is play to earn game , you can start free , and while you play, you upgrade you re level and this unlocks core cards ( before it was genesis cards) , and you can sell the cards ( atm the game is still beta, so core cards are not available for trade), and there will be huge game contest with huge eth prices..

Footbattle is also free to play , you can ear f-bucks with winning matchs and with those f-bucks you can buy players , after train them you can sell ( you can sell direct but low lvl player does not sell for much )

0Xuniverse , is all about finding planets .. this game is not free to jump in , you need some invest .. invest to buy planets, after a bought planet , you can make (for free) ships  and launch them ( gas money requried) ..  the planet you found you can sell ..

there are more games .. dont know them all .. but i see them like mushrooms popping up

I tried to play some games you mentioned but it's really hard to play because of i am so much newbie for those games. Cheesy Cheesy I tried to find some tutorial but didn't find anything useful. Can you provide me some guideline please..?
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:39:16 AM

Hi Guys,

RedFOX Labs is launching their first mobile blockchain game and currently looking for testers that'll be rewarded with 40 free NFTs!

KOGS is the world’s first mobile game that calculates 100% of its logic on the blockchain. Unlike other blockchain games making calculations off-chain before recording onto a distributed ledger, KOGS chronicles gameplay onto a blockchain in real-time.

Gamers pit their collectible NFTs against online opponents in this digitized version of a schoolyard classic from the early ‘90s — POGS, or milk caps. Whether playing for fun or for keeps, competitors take turns hurling specialized NFTs — Slammers — onto stacks of NFT game pieces, trying to make them land face up.

All KOGS NFTs have varying degrees of scarcity, with Starter Packs and Booster Packs containing slots reserved for rare and ultra-rare versions. Launching after the game is an NFT marketplace where collectors can buy, sell, and trade game pieces.

Feel free to sign up at http://kogs.gg/!!

Bitcointalk post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126766.40

thx for your mentioning this game .. i shall check it out, but what i see is its also kind of collecting and trading game
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:42:05 AM

I tried to play some games you mentioned but it's really hard to play because of i am so much newbie for those games. Cheesy Cheesy I tried to find some tutorial but didn't find anything useful. Can you provide me some guideline please..?

its kind of Magic the gathering idea gameplay ..
but you can find more info about how play here

https://blog.godsunchained.com/learn-to-play/

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:19:50 AM

To me it's quite interesting but it's tough for smart phone users i think. Sometimes it's too annoying to wait for other players though. But still i hope they will develop their platform and upgrade it asap. The only question remaining is, will this project reach their goal..? If answer is no then it's just waste of time. Grin Grin

Yeah. I think it was better suited for desktop users. Waiting for other players to start the game is necessary though, I mean, you wouldn't have anybody to play with if there is no else but you playing it.  Grin
Also, it's not also just a matter of developing their game, they need to market it as well and make it popular. There's no point in having a great game without anybody knowing it existed and wanted to play it. This reflects on any other crypto-games out there.  Wink

princerepon

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:13:43 PM

Yeah. I think it was better suited for desktop users. Waiting for other players to start the game is necessary though, I mean, you wouldn't have anybody to play with if there is no else but you playing it.  Grin
Also, it's not also just a matter of developing their game, they need to market it as well and make it popular. There's no point in having a great game without anybody knowing it existed and wanted to play it. This reflects on any other crypto-games out there.  Wink

Yeah, you are right though but i don't think i play with all 30 players. Somehow i think maximum are bots (around 15/20). Cheesy Cheesy And yes much they make this game popular in front of people, it will be easier for them to achieve their goals. At this moment they running AMA contest (15 Feb-16 Feb). Hope they will reveal many things about their progress.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:09:04 PM

"Top10 Most Anticipated Blockchain Games for 2020":
https://www.blockchaingamer.biz/features/3283/most-anticipated-blockchain-games/

kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:49:34 PM

nice , they are using unreal 4 engine ... is there also movies about the gameplay ?

but i will not enter a game without being released .. been there , and lost a lot of money to scammers ( btw i am not saying they are scammers).
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:53:16 PM

i am waiting more then 6 months for blankos , it i love humor in game.. but its still not released i see ...
RevainSupport

Activity: 729

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:53:56 PM

Hey guys

We are Revain, the biggest review platform for crypto community. We noticed this topic and just curious about your feedback on the state of blockchain games in general. Are they worth playing? What are the future perspectives? Are they feel like traditional video games or something new?

We have a bunch of people who likes to write reviews on projects, exchanges and wallets, and recently they asked us to add blockchain games category. So we did: https://revain.org/blockchain-games

Let us know what you think about these games, you can create an account and leave reviews on any game. We want to understand whether they have any future and should we continue to push this category.
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:34:12 PM

This Week Gamers Invested $1 Million in Virtual Blockchain Real Estate:
https://cryptopotato.com/this-week-gamers-invested-1-million-in-virtual-blockchain-real-estate/

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 01:01:05 PM

Hey guys

We are Revain, the biggest review platform for crypto community. We noticed this topic and just curious about your feedback on the state of blockchain games in general. Are they worth playing? What are the future perspectives? Are they feel like traditional video games or something new?

We have a bunch of people who likes to write reviews on projects, exchanges and wallets, and recently they asked us to add blockchain games category. So we did: https://revain.org/blockchain-games

Let us know what you think about these games, you can create an account and leave reviews on any game. We want to understand whether they have any future and should we continue to push this category.
So basically, this is just a list of Blockchain Games you guys found and on the website, users are allowed to leave reviews about the games themselves right? That's great. At least now, we have this list to explore directly. Not sure if there are other websites out there that offer the same features as you guys did. Most I found were blogs listing and writing their own personal reviews, meaning the review only came from one person. Keep it up, and also, make sure to only list legit blockchain games. BTW, It would also be nice to be able to leave a review without signing-up on the website itself, although, that could lead to various spams.  Grin

RevainSupport

Activity: 729

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:20:47 AM

Hey guys

So basically, this is just a list of Blockchain Games you guys found and on the website, users are allowed to leave reviews about the games themselves right? That's great. At least now, we have this list to explore directly. Not sure if there are other websites out there that offer the same features as you guys did. Most I found were blogs listing and writing their own personal reviews, meaning the review only came from one person. Keep it up, and also, make sure to only list legit blockchain games. BTW, It would also be nice to be able to leave a review without signing-up on the website itself, although, that could lead to various spams.  Grin

Yes, for now we listed the most popular games and people can leave feedback on them.

You can write your review first and then sign up Smiley Anyway, registration is super simple, you just need to put your name and email.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:51:59 PM

All residents of the forum who are not indifferent to games are invited to watch a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXGCjcGHF8   
 in which the guy looks at games, including Gods Unchained (~ 7 minutes). I really liked Gods Unchained and Blankos

kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 09:48:08 AM

All residents of the forum who are not indifferent to games are invited to watch a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haXGCjcGHF8   
 in which the guy looks at games, including Gods Unchained (~ 7 minutes). I really liked Gods Unchained and Blankos

blankos is still not released ...pity..
btw they activated merge on genesis .. and play to earn on Gonds Unchained
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:14:47 PM

Blankos trailer lacks information. I have literally no idea what the game is about.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: