Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:26:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain games  (Read 6572 times)
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:28:22 PM

F1​ Delta Time starts crate sale for official F1 NFTs of race cars, drivers, driver gear and car components:
https://egamers.io/f1%e2%80%8b-delta-time-starts-crate-sale-for-official-f1-nfts-of-race-cars-drivers-driver-gear-and-car-components/

you are more in blockchain  games then i am  Roll Eyes... atm there coming so many games to this...  nice

and thx btw for your posts....
you're welcome Wink

here is another interesing read:
Enter the Octagon: UFC on Flow brings MMA to crypto:
https://medium.com/dapperlabs/enter-the-octagon-ufc-on-flow-brings-mma-to-crypto-480618408510

but when i check those games , most of them are collectables , not really a game ... pity
that's true.. :/ waiting for https://www.sandbox.game

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
kaltun (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 07:51:43 AM

F1​ Delta Time starts crate sale for official F1 NFTs of race cars, drivers, driver gear and car components:
https://egamers.io/f1%e2%80%8b-delta-time-starts-crate-sale-for-official-f1-nfts-of-race-cars-drivers-driver-gear-and-car-components/

you are more in blockchain  games then i am  Roll Eyes... atm there coming so many games to this...  nice

and thx btw for your posts....
you're welcome Wink

here is another interesing read:
Enter the Octagon: UFC on Flow brings MMA to crypto:
https://medium.com/dapperlabs/enter-the-octagon-ufc-on-flow-brings-mma-to-crypto-480618408510

but when i check those games , most of them are collectables , not really a game ... pity
that's true.. :/ waiting for https://www.sandbox.game

that sandbox game is indeed interesting, i get the feeling of minecraft Wink honestly not my thing Wink ... and missed also the second sale ( reason .. low budget  Cry )
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 08:23:46 AM

Not every blockchain games are legit, be careful, I knew gods unchained and others like cryptokitties, go for the most popular ones and you will be fine, if you are looking for a well shaded blockchain adventure game with open world sandbox style look no further than Decimated

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 10:01:38 AM

If I can play Dapps games right from a PC OS won't that be awesome? That's why I think that Cartesi project will win out in this area, a full OS based on Linux is the answer

kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:45:02 AM

Not every blockchain games are legit, be careful, I knew gods unchained and others like cryptokitties, go for the most popular ones and you will be fine, if you are looking for a well shaded blockchain adventure game with open world sandbox style look no further than Decimated

been there, i ve been scammed by imperialrush , altho on their site it was written that the game may or may not released so who to blame  Huh

golden rule i learned at crypto .. if its to good to be true , then its a scam  Cool

( my thoughts) we are now in the early stage of blockchain games... it will take atleast 2 - 3 years before its 100% adapted ...
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:49:04 AM

If I can play Dapps games right from a PC OS won't that be awesome? That's why I think that Cartesi project will win out in this area, a full OS based on Linux is the answer
??
you can allready play dapps on your pc ... like Gods Unchained ..its perfectly playable...
talking about GU , yesterday they update a nice version of the game...
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:26:11 PM

Well to be fair if we only went for popular ones we will never help small ones to grow. I am always for giving a chance, but true,,, I would not deposit anything until I felt more confident so it is important that new games have a way for people to try them without committing real funds. Faucets are the most obvious example,,, but with tx-based games this can be difficult unless faucets build directly into the gas functions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 02:32:45 PM

found an other collectable game ...
aka : mutant monsters
https://mutant-monsters.com/

to join their discord :
https://discord.gg/GUasSRy
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:20:26 PM

i found a nice site about blockchain game list  Roll Eyes

https://egamers.io/blockchain-games-list/
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:21:19 PM

Really necessary topic. Many people play games and there are already several games that use blockchain and cryptocurrency. In my practice, there have been several games and unfortunately not one of them has been successful so far. However, you may add Agareum to your list - https://play.agareum.com/ . In general, this is not so much a game, but rather a platform for distributing cryptocurrency in a game form. Personally, I was interested in Agareum and I periodically go in and play, even my friends liked Agareum. I also want to add that Agareum is still at the development and improvement stage, but it already gives the opportunity to play and even get tokens of its platform.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:35:46 PM

When I first started using blockchain, I always play the wheel where you get satoshis. Prizes are great before, they give big amount of satoshis. There are a few where you can download the app on play store and just playing right away.
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:38:38 PM

Really necessary topic. Many people play games and there are already several games that use blockchain and cryptocurrency. In my practice, there have been several games and unfortunately not one of them has been successful so far. However, you may add Agareum to your list - https://play.agareum.com/ . In general, this is not so much a game, but rather a platform for distributing cryptocurrency in a game form. Personally, I was interested in Agareum and I periodically go in and play, even my friends liked Agareum. I also want to add that Agareum is still at the development and improvement stage, but it already gives the opportunity to play and even get tokens of its platform.

thank you for your post/reply , the agareum is mentioned before, but like you said it is not really a game , so i thought i check it later.. but you did triggered my curiosity Wink...

gonna check it ...
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:40:05 PM

When I first started using blockchain, I always play the wheel where you get satoshis. Prizes are great before, they give big amount of satoshis. There are a few where you can download the app on play store and just playing right away.

honestly i dont want to check on gamble / give away "games" cause those are not really a game  , but thx for you reply also Wink
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 08:02:05 PM

yes the games on the blockchain are very nice but also expensive, for every action in the game you have to pay, i still remained in cryptokitties and i still haven't figured out how to earn...
pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:59:56 PM

yes the games on the blockchain are very nice but also expensive, for every action in the game you have to pay, i still remained in cryptokitties and i still haven't figured out how to earn...
you can sell your kitties here: https://opensea.io/assets/cryptokitties to monetize them..

pangu

CoinMetro

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:10:48 PM

Codename: Metaboss is the biggest boss fight in the world. Use your existing NFTs and join either the evil forces of Skirge Corporation or their nemesis, the noble Freaky League of Extraordinary Creatures, in this stylish, week-long fight across the Metaverse:
https://blockade.games/preview/metaboss/index.html

kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 08:25:45 AM

not all the games you have to pay for actions ...

footbattle --> you get even free team to play with, this is truly play to earn.. only when you activate you player for the market you will pay ...

GU -->  also no really investment needit , and even if you need , atm they are very cheap ( you dont need complete genesis cards), so for few bucks you can play
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:49:15 PM

i did find an new (beta ) game ..it seems nice ...

https://app.warriders.com/ref/dezk8fD6U

check it and tell me your findings Wink
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:53:18 PM

I have tried playing blockchain games before and I can seriously and sincerely say that it was really fun because you were like hitting up two birds in one stone in a sense that you are being entertained on playing games while having a chance of earning crypto in exchange of that. Whenever I do play blockchain games back then, I just play usual games like the OP which is cardboard games and MMORPG because out of the blockchain games, I do also play the same games to entertain myself from a tiring day of work. What I can say is that blockchain game is a really fun game to play with because it is really enjoyable as long as you do play in proper moderation and control the amount of cryptocurrency you get into to play the game you choose. Play with fun not to stress out playing blockchain games.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kaltun (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:05:31 AM

wow nice update on Footbattle :

You are now able to build/upgrade your stadium seating capacity, it affects the morale bonus you get for playing at home (see below)
 - The OVR fans bonus added always will no longer exist, instead:
 - Your number of fans will determine the morale bonus when you play at home and the morale penalty for the away club. The stadium size will cap that bonus. In other words, the bonus will be the minimum between the bonus from the stadium and your fans
 - Introducing Club Perks:
   - Your fans leaderboard position will give you "Prestige" daily
   - Season and PvP tournaments will also give Prestige prizes
   - With enough prestige your club will level up, and you will be able to choose a new perk when it does
   - Perks being added on this update:
      - Bonus on each of the 6 attributes
      - XP bonus
      - Bulletproof: Reduction on the penalty when playing away
      - Rivalry: a special perk where you earn a bonus playing against a specific club that you choose
   - Perks have more than one level, while they don't give a considerable bonus on each level, on the long run, by focusing on the perks relevant to your build, they can make a difference
 - The fans formula for earning/losing fans has been simplified to: (a * g * k * 1%) * loser_fans, where:
      - a: 1.1 if the winner club is playing away, 1.0 otherwise
      - g: goal difference multiplier, 1 goal: 1.0 / 2 goals: 1.25 / 3 goals: 1.35 and so on
      - k: match importance: 5 for world cup, 4 for continental cup, 3 for national league, 2 for national cup, 1 for all other matches
      - in case of a tie, each club gets the above formula * 0.5
      - the fans earned is capped at 50% of the winner fans
 - The store prices got reduced
 - As this is a major update, we will hold the start of the season for a little longer so everybody have time to try the new system, our initial target is for 10/march

at https://footbattle.io/?r=502

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: