Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paytrust.top exchanger - scam, scam  (Read 150 times)
1tomasz1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

Good morning

I was robbed by the paytrust.top exchanger for 0.005 BTC.
Case description:
 I sent to the exchanger paytrust.top 0.005 btc to exchange for etherum. I sent to the wallet:
3KagtQgw2YR61nc3ULmv2qkQ1JYNN1dpea
id: 094f4a022c5555c33e66674ba80356801561c1ea1bbd7890174dfeb5b407b762

I have not received the exchange until today, I have not received a refund of this amount.
I have sent a mail to support@paytrust.top and I had the mail back to gmail as undelivered. Can I still get this money somehow?
What need of evidence? I have a wallet address and transaction ID. I can introduce myself from my name.

Is the Paytrust, top exchanger belongs to the Paytrust banking institution or is it just impersonating this institution ?.

Greetings

Thomas
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:33:48 AM

Good morning

I was robbed by the paytrust.top exchanger for 0.005 BTC.
Case description:
 I sent to the exchanger paytrust.top 0.005 btc to exchange for etherum. I sent to the wallet:
3KagtQgw2YR61nc3ULmv2qkQ1JYNN1dpea
id: 094f4a022c5555c33e66674ba80356801561c1ea1bbd7890174dfeb5b407b762

I have not received the exchange until today, I have not received a refund of this amount.
I have sent a mail to support@paytrust.top and I had the mail back to gmail as undelivered. Can I still get this money somehow?
What need of evidence? I have a wallet address and transaction ID. I can introduce myself from my name.

Is the Paytrust, top exchanger belongs to the Paytrust banking institution or is it just impersonating this institution ?.

Greetings

Thomas

Paytrust.top has absolutely nothing to do with the Paytrust service run by Quicken. I'm not sure though whether the creator of paytrust.top intentionally chose this name to impersonate them, though, because the two services are not remotely related.

I am almost certain that this is a site that is run by conmen, because if you look on their front page, all of their "latest transactions" are completely fabricated and made to update randomly every minute. Furthermore, they don't have any background info whatsoever that is available about their company.

Stick to well known exchanges/instant exchangers. Don't go out of your way to find random ones, since there is a high likelihood that your transaction will turn out like this.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:24:09 PM

This site is an obvious scam, I don't know where and how you stumble on that site, but unfortunately, your funds are lost.

Regardless of its newly made, based on its whois info
Code:
Creation Date: 2019-05-14T09:14:53Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-05-14T09:14:53Z

If you will observe, by clicking "Continue exchange" a modal will show that ask details from you. Even the fields are blank, without putting any details such as receiving address and email, but once the "Confirm Exchange" is clicked the "Pending Payment" modal will just show. Strange right? Well, obvious, its scam.
1tomasz1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:32:36 PM

Dzień dobry

Wymiennik Paytrust.top znalazłem w reklamie wymienników krypto. Przed wykonaniem transakcji sprawdziłem opinie w internecie. Znalazłem Instytucję Bankową PAYTRUST która ma dobre opinie. Przekonany byłem że wymiennik Paytrust.top jest częścią dużej instytucji bankowej i z przekonaniem wykonałem transakcję. Ja straciłem drobną kwotę 0.005 btc, ale myślę że jest wielu ludzi którzy myśleli podobnie jak ja i stracili większe pieniądze. Uważam że oszukańczy wymiennik Paytrust.top celowo podszywa się pod dużą instytucję bankową aby być wiarygodnym i wyłudzać pieniądze od ludzi. Ja mieszkam daleko od USA gdzie znajduje się instytucja bankowa PAYTRUST która również jest poszkodowana w tej sprawie. Czy jest sposób na oficjalne zawiadomienie Instytucji PAYTRUST o tym że ktoś podszywa się pod ich nazwę i wyłudza od ludzi pieniądze?. Myślę że instytucja PAYTRUST będzie zainteresowana tą sprawą i może własnymi siłami coś zrobi ze złodziejami podszywającymi się pod ich nazwę. Ja czuję się poszkodowany w tej sprawie, jeśli będzie taka konieczność jestem gotowy ujawnić się z imienia, nazwiska i miejsca zamieszkania.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich czytających
Thomas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: