Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a member of professional trading associations?  (Read 495 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:00:53 AM

Two more associations for us to consider:

The Security Traders Association of New York
https://stany.org/

National Introducing Brokers Association
https://www.theniba.com/
"The security traders association of new York" Is it only for America citizens? I will like to know more about this American association because I am not from America but desire to be among this type of association. I think we should also have associations as a cryptocurrencies traders. It will help us sharing cryptocurrencies related trading information and we would there really benefit from those information. Just that the association should accommodate enough in other to be able to attract many cryptocurrencies traders.
This policy can be implemented for many countries, not only from America, we all know that the outstanding exchange is not only from America, but many countries have created exchange platforms so this policy should be available for all cryptocurrency markets from any country.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:36:22 PM

I am not involved in any community in trading, I only get information from several websites that I make as references.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

Professional trading associations are only suitable for traders that already have stable income here in cryptocurrency. In short, already successful and harvesting what they had done in the part, all the hardwork. But, for small time traders, that might be an additional cost that may not guarantee of return of capital in the trading. However, I believe in mentoring and brainstorming within a small group.
Pipdips (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:20:03 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 03:39:47 PM by Pipdips

"The security traders association of new York" Is it only for America citizens? I will like to know more about this American association because I am not from America but desire to be among this type of association. I think we should also have associations as a cryptocurrencies traders. It will help us sharing cryptocurrencies related trading information and we would there really benefit from those information. Just that the association should accommodate enough in other to be able to attract many cryptocurrencies traders.

Does anybody have information or experiences to share about this one?

Bitcoin Center NYC
https://bitcoincenternyc.com/

This business used to have an office kiddy corner to the NYSE. Now their website lists a different address that is in SoHo (trendy area of lower Manhattan). In Google Maps it looks like they are operating out of a boutique real estate office.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

Professional trading associations are only suitable for traders that already have stable income here in cryptocurrency. In short, already successful and harvesting what they had done in the part, all the hardwork. But, for small time traders, that might be an additional cost that may not guarantee of return of capital in the trading. However, I believe in mentoring and brainstorming within a small group.

The other day I was at a concert venue and did not have a ticket for the show. The show was sold out and tickets were $75 face value. Before the show people started lining up outside the venue waiting to get in. A security guard announced "This is a line for people with tickets only". I decided to wait in the line with those people. Standing in line with ticket holders gave me 30 minutes to chat with them, making friends. I got into that show for free.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

The crypto-currency associations I am finding thus far are not well established yet. I am willing to work on one and build it up.

Are these old school associations for stock markets developing separate divisions for crypto-currency?
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

American Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Association
https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-association
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:54:23 PM

We are sort of a professional trading team. I mean its not a professional one in the sense that we have a legal name and pay taxes and built an office and what not. It is just me and bunch of others on telegram chat dealing with some small time coins and rule that coin over for a while on the market until we can actually profit but at least we work together.

We have increased one coin for over 300%+ once and made out with a lot of profits which helped me a lot, I am in no means rich but when all of our money combined together it turns out to be a lot of money, that is why I personally like what we are doing since none of us are getting super rich millionaires or ruining a whole coin but individually it is small enough that it matters to us.

I made 350 dollars on my last one for example and that probably didn't matter in the grand scheme of things but that is a decent amount for me personally.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:21:37 PM

I would like to extend my sphere of people who trade beyond the internet and find some knowledgeable traders in real life. What do you recommend or not recommend?

CMT Association is one I am considering but it looks expensive and I wonder is it actually worth it?
https://cmtassociation.org/
Honestly I don't like to pay anyone for getting more profits from trading,I just want to stick with my skill level and try to get better at it,trusting someone is actually like giving chances them to scam us.

Not sure this is legit one but I won't join either even if it is highly effective on our trading activity.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:46:04 PM

In my experience any time adults gather around a common interest it degenerates into bitching, fleecing and winds up being nothing more than a monumental waste of energy. Add crypto's overwhelming toxicity and I wouldn't go within a billion miles of something crypto related.

In this day and age all the pertinent info anyone needs can be found off one's own back. I think it's better to remain in isolation and do your own in your own time.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:50:09 PM

In my experience any time adults gather around a common interest it degenerates into bitching, fleecing and winds up being nothing more than a monumental waste of energy. Add crypto's overwhelming toxicity and I wouldn't go within a billion miles of something crypto related.

In this day and age all the pertinent info anyone needs can be found off one's own back. I think it's better to remain in isolation and do your own in your own time.

How is crypto-currency toxic? I am not agreeing nor disagreeing but have you ever been a member of professional associations? Of course they will attract hyper-competitive people with bad intentions for everyone but themselves, but they also attract the most ambitious of people too.

By the way, I am accepting merits for this topic.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:54:22 PM

How is crypto-currency toxic?

I am not agreeing nor disagreeing but have you ever been a member of professional associations?

Erm, how long have you been in crypto land?

It's heaving with greed, lies, theft and psychopathic behaviour. I've never seen anywhere quite so disgusting in my entire life and I've been around for many centuries. If you know what's what then you take it for what it is and bypass it. If not then you'll be eaten alive.

The most famous professional association in crypto was the Bitcoin Foundation. Several members wound up going to prison. Several who didn't were still appalling human beings.

I've been involved with professional associations in other areas. They were all cesspits of petty politics and backbiting with little to no focus on their headline purpose.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

Cyrpto-currency itself is not toxic. Crypto-currency itself is not greedy. Crypto is just a bunch of 1's and 0's.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:08:08 PM

I've been involved with professional associations in other areas. They were all cesspits of petty politics and backbiting with little to no focus on their headline purpose.

No doubt about that. I have seen that before myself but at the same time, big associations have big players, big opportunities. A lot of doors can open up if you are around the right people at the right time and you get lucky. Big professional associations always have decision makers watching. Decision makers are not clueless about what is going on beneath them. Not all, but a lot of the people on top of things are non-toxic. Not every highly ambitious person is totally cut throat.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:09:09 PM

Cyrpto-currency itself is not toxic. Crypto-currency itself is not greedy. Crypto is just a bunch of 1's and 0's.

Of course. And Ebola is nothing other than a virus just trying to get by in the world. The problems begin when humans are introduced and in general they're rather difficult to get rid of.

Not every highly ambitious person is totally cut throat.

Most of the time ambition had little to do with it. It was purely to get one over on the people close by or assert piffling amounts of power over the colour of that week's minutes. I can only go on my own experience and none of it has been useful or positive.

If you can get something from it then more power to you. I never have.
Pipdips (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:12:04 PM

Of course. And Ebola is nothing other than a virus just trying to get by in the world. The problems begin when humans are introduced and in general they're rather difficult to get rid of.

Well you have Legendary status here at this online community, so somebody helped you along the way. Somebody built this forum for all of us. Some people are generous. Somebody promoted you. Somebody gave you all that merit under your profile. Understandably not everybody in the entire world is out to get you.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:22:15 PM

Why spend a lot on such trading association when you can get similar benefits from trading groups in cyber world especially on Telegram.
Well it depends on you and where you can learn quickly and related more with your group.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

Others may think there's no need to join such associations but this is more like networking. It is true that we need to surround our selves with people who has more knowledge of what we are doing so that we can learn from them as well or others can learn from us. The only downside of this is if it asks for a lot of money to join like a membership fee. For now, I have not taken that road yet where I will sign up to those kind of groups but maybe in the future.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:44:39 PM

Well you have Legendary status here at this online community, so somebody helped you along the way. Somebody built this forum for all of us. Some people are generous. Somebody promoted you. Somebody gave you all that merit under your profile. Understandably not everybody in the entire world is out to get you.

There was a time when you didn't need merit to level up your account. Most of the legendaris on this forum weren't promoted by anyone and got their rank by staying here for many months and posting. When you and some of other newbies were writing obscenities about their teammates at LOL some people were investing their money in crypto and contributing to this community Wink
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

What are other benefits of joining such trading associations? cause we dont see such associations when the bear market is out.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: