Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Pundi X and KuCoin partnership brings to KCS Holders  (Read 82 times)
dstyl (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:24:29 PM

Official Letter of KuCoin to KCS Hodlers

Dear KCS holders,

We are thrilled to announce that KuCoin Shares (KCS) have been integrated into the Pundi X Open Platform. With this partnership, KCS is able to serve various offline and online payment scenarios via 100,000 Pundi X POS, XPASS Card and XWallet within the Pundi X global network, which includes coffee shops, retail stores, prepaid recharges, take-out orders, etc. This makes it possible to use KCS for everyday payments, which will largely increase the liquidity and usability of KCS.

Current KCS ecosystem partners include ETHLend, ADAMANT Messenger, Aave Pay, PlayGame, SwirlPay, CoinPayments, Whopper, and Pundi X, providing users multiple ways to use KCS. We welcome more partners to join us and contribute to the KCS ecosystem!

About Pundi X

Pundi X aims to bring in the next billion crypto users, as it allows users to buy, sell, and use cryptocurrency anywhere and anytime.

Making cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. This will make Pundi X the world’s largest decentralized, offline cryptocurrency network. It is decentralized because the ecosystem and transaction records live on the blockchain. It is offline because our entry point is via point-of-sale (pos) devices installed in physical outlets.

Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next billion users and help to increase the value of cryptocurrency for all users worldwide.

Pundi X Official Website: https://pundix.com/

Pundi X Whitepaper: https://pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_Whitepaper_EN_Ver.pdf

Thanks for your support!

The KuCoin Team

source:https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-pundix-joins-forces-with-kcs-ecosystem
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:32:32 PM

I believe that this is very good news for the holders of the tokens of these two projects, since this partnership will provide many privileges for holders of KCS to payments, for example, few projects can provide this service to their clients. So in my opinion this is positive news.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

I have faith on this coin for a long time. I have been an investor on this coin since the ICO, and until now I am a pro holder of PUNDI-X. And that is a good leap of news coming from KuCoin. Great perspective and lookout for the future.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:45:13 PM

I believe that this is very good news for the holders of the tokens of these two projects, since this partnership will provide many privileges for holders of KCS to payments, for example, few projects can provide this service to their clients. So in my opinion this is positive news.
This will make some serious pump on the side of pundix coins. Because this is what the investors have been waiting for. and it was just the beginning. There are many upcoming good news about this coin later.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:46:12 PM

This will make some serious pump on the side of pundix coins. Because this is what the investors have been waiting for. and it was just the beginning. There are many upcoming good news about this coin later.
I just bought another 100 usd right now, and after minutes it gives 10 percent pump and it automatically generates me a good gains for my money. Even small rise can give you good earnings, so never miss it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: