Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ?  (Read 12225 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:33:00 AM

if payments bounty  eth or btc obviously their capital for the campaign is too large, and not in the world of ico dump at the first time the listing has become commonplace, they know the risk and therefore a strategy is needed to not dump too deep when openmarket
Developers needs funding and if they will pay for btc and eth it will consume the money that supposedly used for developing the progress,
if they will use their own coins, they have authorities to hold hunters rewards making the it favorable to the team not to worry about funds
to provide.

Allocated bounty rewards mostly have seperated time table for all the hunters to received out from the team.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:58:26 AM

hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

If they use ETH or BTC it will be very expensive.
They use their own tokens as bounty rewards to reduce their marketing costs.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:15:06 AM

hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

Its very simple yet. Without raising fund company can not establish and if company stand up how they carry that project!!. On the other hand if all company give ETH, BTC payment exchanger business will die. So one is depends on another.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:15:41 AM

Actually other than coins being dumped one of the reason why they give their coins instead of using eth or btc its because once they distribute it to hunters volume will grow. There are some campaigns who pays in btc or eth but it is too low for me it would be better to get paid in their tokens.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:06:37 AM

It has long been no such topic.
Now, when the ICO teams themselves do not know whether they will even collect the minimum amount for their development, they are unlikely to risk and pay off the bounty hunters with their money in bitcoins or ethereum. Such calculations can be in a period of good bull market, when the ICO campaigns will feel more confident.
On the other hand, calculations in Bitcoins or ethereum have always attracted the attention of bounty hunters, and if the ICO team wants to have strong support in promoting their project, they can switch to such payments.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:18:12 AM

Marketing teams of the projects are not preferring these type of payments because of the cost of bitcoin and ethereum. They’ll spare some from the projects tokens for payment which cost nothing for them.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:23:52 AM

I think that several of the ICOs and bounty projects offers their project coin as their reward to the campaign. But there are also campaigns that offers Ethereum and Bitcoin as their rewards but this is rare. Every ICO projects promotes their own project and using their own coin can make their project realistic about the total allocation of the project and not the correct value after their tokens being listed.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:02:12 AM

There are bounty fees that are eth or btc so it's good for them to join but for sure that they pay or the bounty you have to have mayron scrow for sure that the bounty will pay with bounty because it does not pay so risky is also Join them to be smart in selecting so you can not get involved with project scams.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:08:25 AM

I believe its not easy for dev to pay in eth and bitcoin when he is raising funds for his project that's why dev paying in native tokens that not cost dev too much and We can not blame only bounty hunters for dumping the coin on the other hand those who bought coins with huge bonuses in presale also dumps the coins when listed on exchange Even bounty distribution is 1-5% of total sale So I must say 1-5% of coin holders can not dump the market and there are very rare bounties that pays in btc and eth.

Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:19:53 AM

It is not about that they were afraid to the bounty hunters to dump their token but because the purpose of the bounty here is to help the project raise awareness and especially the funds. If they will used btc and eth as a mode of payment  to the hunters they definitely can but, they ask for your help in terms of promotions. If they will pay in fiat also or major crypto then they should have pay ads markets for promotional rather using hunters. As for me as being oart of the dencoin tokens, as long as I am being payed of with the project im in, it will still be okay wether what maybe tje mode of paymnet they were to give.
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:46:38 AM

It would have been great if this can come true. However, the issue now is how easy it be for these projects team to do this. The truth be told, the major way by which many of them finance their projects. How then will they let go of this hard collected funds?
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:14:45 AM

There are only few of the projects that offers to pay ethereum or bitcoin maybe in the gambling section you can find that offer but for me it is ok for me that i am gonna paid ethereum or bitcoin because it is tradeable anytime unlike the token maybe it will not reach on exchange.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:17:38 AM

if honestly I haven't seen any campaign where bounty payments is in btc or eth . it would be cool, of course, but it was not good for the project developers.

flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:20:01 AM

most of bounties i think it pays with token, i had joined before since merit is not applicable to be eligible participant. but now, it must have current merits in the last 100 days or more. i hope that many more projects considering without current merits.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:59:13 AM

I prefer to be paid with new coins because I know the developers don't have the funds to pay in ETH or BTC.
But if there is a bounty that pays using BTC or ETH like in this forum, I will be happy, because it is only ranked above Full Members who can participate to get paid BTC or ETH

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:03:06 AM

if honestly I haven't seen any campaign where bounty payments is in btc or eth . it would be cool, of course, but it was not good for the project developers.
right, such a bounty might not be good for project development, because they don't spread coins developed. so that the transaction does not involve the project. and I don't think this is good

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:08:53 AM

Some of the bounty managers are already implementing this method of payment, but most of them only doing it on signature campaign but only those legit project, for the scam project they will never do this cause they don't have a fund to start with they're just to steal people's money. So if you see project with a btc payment that project have higher chance legit.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:17:19 AM

I participated in the bounty to just fill in the blank and not full time, because I focused on daily and weekly crypto trading. It's too long if we have to take payment in bounty, while we need to pursue the needs and ideals. Many projects are not necessarily successful and successful, imagine how many weeks or months you spent participating in a long bounty and also many rules. Does that work for you? That's why I switched to trading.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:28:41 AM

I am not too tired because besides that I also do other jobs, bounty is not my only source of money. So it doesn't worry me, I just don't like bounties trying to do anything to not distribute tokens to participants.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:43:30 AM

Some of the bounty managers are already implementing this method of payment, but most of them only doing it on signature campaign but only those legit project, for the scam project they will never do this cause they don't have a fund to start with they're just to steal people's money. So if you see project with a btc payment that project have higher chance legit.
Yes, when it is asserted that the rewards will be paid by BTC or ETH (or buyback tokens for those who wish), this creates trust that these are not scammers. But remember that scammers also use it. I have already encountered several projects that lured investors in this way, did not pay bounty hunters and disappeared.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: