Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ?  (Read 12225 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:01:53 AM

I am not too tired because besides that I also do other jobs, bounty is not my only source of money. So it doesn't worry me, I just don't like bounties trying to do anything to not distribute tokens to participants.
yes bounty is not main job and I'm also not bored to wait for distribution and I also agree with you because I also really hate it if a project makes an allocation reduction not even paying participants

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:05:43 AM

~
This should be left for the team of such project to decide. Although, I am of the opinion that, since bounty is a form of marketing for projects, the team should have reserved some fund, in the form of already listed and established coins, such as ETH, BTC, XRP, LTC and the likes before lunching their project. At least, it will be a relief to the investors.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:07:33 AM

hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

Sometimes it is just their alibi only, or one of their strategy to annoy the bounty hunters.
Even how many times, We complaint, or react to their rules still in the end, we had nothing to do with it,
but to wait in the end. Unlike our effort will turn into nothing. So, my advise is that once the campaign is done
go and look for bounty hunting, at least while you wait on the rewards, you are sowing a new one again.
I mean come what may.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:12:00 AM

A few days ago I found a bounty that promised to pay by ETH based on the money they earned from the ICO. But after finding out, I found out that their ICO ended in the second quarter of 2020  Cheesy
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:53:33 AM

A few days ago I found a bounty that promised to pay by ETH based on the money they earned from the ICO. But after finding out, I found out that their ICO ended in the second quarter of 2020  Cheesy
very rarely get paid bitcoin or eth in a bounty. most of the fees are separate. well, however, at present most bounties are paid using tokens from an ICO. actually this is better, it's just that sometimes it doesn't fit the reality. if there's a bounty like that, it looks like it will be very fast.
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:58:32 AM

I really want to be paid by BTC, ETH or any electronic currency that is already on the trading floor. However, it is difficult to find a payout campaign with BTC or ETH, most of the projects paid by their coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:03:03 AM

The main purpose of the bounty campaign is for everyone to have a token from the project and they can trade it on an exchange. However, this goal was changed by a bounty hunter who wanted to get instant profit and also the market condition which continued to decline at that time until made them prefer to sell tokens they got when there was an exchange that received the token. If the owner's project choose an altcoin that has been listing on the exchange it will be useless. They prefer to make bounty hunter having another altcoin instead their coin and most likely their coin won't have a value because there is no a holder for their coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:49:32 AM

are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

First of all, i disregard all informations that claims that the bounty hunters are the reasons for any token price dumps, if you check it critically; you will know such idea or information are coming from scam ico projects.
It would be unprofitable to new project to pay bounty with ETH unless if they are extremely rich, the profit/risk are been shared between them and the bounty hunters, the bounty hunters will make more money when the project get listed with good price tag and otherwise.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:55:41 AM

very rarely get paid bitcoin or eth in a bounty. most of the fees are separate. well, however, at present most bounties are paid using tokens from an ICO. actually this is better, it's just that sometimes it doesn't fit the reality. if there's a bounty like that, it looks like it will be very fast.
^ That is because of ICO's projects start with nothing, they offer crowdfunding to gather fund to develop their projects. Unless if the founder/owner of the project put a fund on it and no more bounty program. So, it is really impossible that they pay ethereum or bitcoin to the bounty hunters. If there are bounties paying that high valued coins for sure many participants will join because you are not waiting for how many months just to be listed.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:00:29 AM

In fact, there are bounty campaigns that pay you in BTC, ETH, or even USDT. But I believe that it is much better to find a promising project and get its tokens. Just imagine that you get 0.0010 BTC or a few hundred or thousands of coins of the project, which in the future will become as popular as ETH or BNB.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:02:21 AM

Then if the team will just fully offer btc or eth, who will gonna purchase their tokens?  Bounty hunters are the first one to sell off their tokens as a reward and the first ones to spread the existence of that token. And if you are seeking btc as a payment, join signature campaigns. Or do a freelance job that pays bitcoin. They need to distribute their coin and serves as their payment. We should understand how things works in bounty campaigns.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:35:13 AM

Because in this case they would actually need to PAY bounty hunters with assets than have already good value, their tokens doe snot costs anything to them. They just generate them from thin air, and the market decides their value. They rather risk theit token value then give something that they have already with good value.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:48:48 AM

I think the reason is when they will start their project and start looking for communities (including bounty hunters) they do not have large capital so they choose to pay with their tokens. Why is that done? Because if they intend to pay with tokens, they will not suffer losses when the project they launch does not get funds that meet their expectations.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:09:50 PM

I think the main reason is that's why they are conducting an ICO is to collect btc or eth to develop their project. Most of the projects right now are token pay, well i know some that paid btc on bounty like ecomi signature but it already ended for quite sometime.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:10:23 PM

I think every project should pay %2 raised amount to their bounty hunters (percantage can change). This way they can prevent dump and people also paid handsomely. But they are too greedy and they are choosing to throw away their own tokens.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

If the bounty projects will do this eth a d btc payments i think the bounty hunters will be happy ofcourse and they will do their works much better and do more efforts.But i did not see any projects now that pays ethereum and bitcoin in the bounty hunters but hopefully sooner this payments method will be implemented to assure the bounty hunters will be payed well in their works.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:24:11 PM

how about you guys ?

I can't find one, so I drop out of participating in ICO signature campaign, totally waste of time, you'll have to wait for 5 to a year before you get your rewards, I'm glad I'm out of it and now into promoting gambling sites that pay weekly, I'm not looking forward to coming back because ICO has become the hub of scammers.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:27:57 PM

Well, bounty campaign with Ethereum and bitcoin payment is good and I'm sure that all the bounty hunters will really love this kind of payment.
But if all the projects will pay those kinds of payment, I  don't think they will survive. That is too expensive and the will ended up with a low budget for the operation or for the development.  So, why they would do that? But there still a bounty that pays with Eth and BTC and most of them was already in operation.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

Well, bounty campaign with Ethereum and bitcoin payment is good and I'm sure that all the bounty hunters will really love this kind of payment.
But if all the projects will pay those kinds of payment, I  don't think they will survive. That is too expensive and the will ended up with a low budget for the operation or for the development.  So, why they would do that? But there still a bounty that pays with Eth and BTC and most of them was already in operation.
they will survive because, as a rule, the payouts in such campaigns are very small. and if the project makes payments on the ETH, then they ensure themselves that the bounty hunters will not sell their token after listing

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:48:43 PM

If the bounty projects will do this eth a d btc payments i think the bounty hunters will be happy ofcourse and they will do their works much better and do more efforts.But i did not see any projects now that pays ethereum and bitcoin in the bounty hunters but hopefully sooner this payments method will be implemented to assure the bounty hunters will be payed well in their works.
Very few new bounty projects can provide direct rewards such as bitcoin or eth because they are only in the start-up phase, developers cannot guarantee that their projects will be successful and listed, they most likely do not want to put too much money into the advertising process, pay by their token is the main. So hope that this payment method will become popular is impossible, we can only occasionally participate in such projects, bounty hunters will still have no guarantees in the next time, they can only rely on experience and skills to survive

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████