Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campain with ETH or BTC payment ?  (Read 12225 times)
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

As you know most of bounties paying their own token or coin, BTC or ETH is not possible to pay bounty hunter due to lack of funds from staring .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:24:11 PM

I think this is very good idea, if bounty hunters get reward in BTC and ETH ofcourse decrease dumper of token or coin price, but, who want to make bounty program like this?, CEO or developer of good project must consider it
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:24:50 PM

Often, when projects go to ICO (or IEO), it means that they do not have money for the development of the project. Accordingly, there is no money for an advertising campaign either. And when paying with their tokens/coins, there is no risk.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:44:47 PM

paying with BTC or ETH should be a good idea and can reduce the price drop when entering an exchange, but most projects don't want to pay more then the right choice is to pay with their own tokens, there are even some projects that don't pay bounty hunters because it minimizes expenditure even though it's their own token or coin.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

maybe a lot of bounty hunters now feel the same way with you, after a project campaign they followed was not paid, because their problem was afraid that it would result in the price of dump tokens, and in my opinion it had a logical reason, because hunters usually take off their tokens after sent to wallet. the solution to this problem, it's good that hunters are paid in the form of altcoins such as ETH or Bitcoin, this will minimize the Dump problem, but it raises the problem that their coins are not well developed. I think this is one of the best solutions to the problems faced by hunters.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:25:25 PM

Often, when projects go to ICO (or IEO), it means that they do not have money for the development of the project. Accordingly, there is no money for an advertising campaign either. And when paying with their tokens/coins, there is no risk.
There's no harmed with their project if they will pay it from their own tokens, the project needs to have more funds so taking some cuts from what they've earned while ico's or any other investment forms will not be an option for those developers who's doing this business, they will continue to prefer using their own coins so even there's no value yet they will pay the participants without any obligations to risk.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

I am tired of waiting for this kind of bounty payment, even if the token is locked until a new month can be withdrawn. I agree with BTC or ETH payments because it's simpler and the allocation is clear. especially if the pay per post.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:30:27 PM

I am tired of waiting for this kind of bounty payment, even if the token is locked until a new month can be withdrawn. I agree with BTC or ETH payments because it's simpler and the allocation is clear. especially if the pay per post.
where you see the payment for the post is almost impossible to register. As a rule, in such campaigns in the first few hours, they book all the places

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:42:44 PM

of course, hunters will be very happy with the payment of btc or eth because it is very clear that our income is small, and if that happens it will certainly make the project lose a trading system so that the project fails to develop. they are also small projects that are not possible to do this because they have very little capital but for projects that are large enough and successful they will make a campaign with a fee of btc and eth of course this is especially for those who have high ranks but who are qualified to be able to participate in the campaign
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:50:01 PM

of course, hunters will be very happy with the payment of btc or eth because it is very clear that our income is small, and if that happens it will certainly make the project lose a trading system so that the project fails to develop. they are also small projects that are not possible to do this because they have very little capital but for projects that are large enough and successful they will make a campaign with a fee of btc and eth of course this is especially for those who have high ranks but who are qualified to be able to participate in the campaign
and I think that payments in btc / eth should not be as small as we see now. I see that for participating in a campaign with my rank I can get a maximum of 0.002 btc per month of work

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:59:53 PM

hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?
The reason why so many bounty campaign owners don't pay bounty participants in Bitcoin and ethereum is that they don't want to spend their real money in other words they don't have money set aside for advertisement for their own product but they want investors.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:00:37 PM

indeed the desires of all bounty hunters are rewarded with ETH or Bitcoin,
but for developers now it's hard to find one that makes payments with ETH or Bitcoin.
hopefully next year someone will pay with ETH or Bitcoin.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:17:15 PM

I totally agree but I don't think it can be instant, but there are some bounties that use eth.btc.wave or ripple.
maybe there will be something like that later

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:02:54 PM

Not for this ICO collect BTC or ETH, to immediately distribute them to the participants of the bounty companies. To pay for bounty hunters, they use their tokens, at this moment they cost practically nothing. While the projects are not launched and not listed, the tokens from the tokens are of little use.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:57:36 AM

Marketing teams of the projects are not preferring these type of payments because of the cost of bitcoin and ethereum. They’ll spare some from the projects tokens for payment which cost nothing for them.
You are right but I doubt if that is the main reason why they don’t use already existing coins like bitcoin and ethereum to give as token to investors, because if they do, they will more less like promoting bitcoin than their own project, the whole idea now is to give them a future money which can only be represented by their own token.

If they give ethereum and bitcoin now to investors as exchange for their money, there is no way you would really be able to associate a coin with a price growth. But if it’s payment of salaries like that of the bounty hunters, I think it should not be tied to their token because not every bounty hunter is interested in future promises, they worked and they deserve to be paid immediately, hunters are not supposed to classified with investors.

Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:01:16 AM

that's what everyone wants. But the developers they want their coins to get more users. To do that, developers must have a large amount of capital.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:03:53 AM

I also want to be paid with Eth or BTC, but their policy to pay by using their tokens hopes that their tokens will be kept longer by bounty hunter,
and hope we all don't sell it soon.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:06:44 AM

I might be wrong here, but I thought that bounties with payment in Bitcoin or Ethereum pay worse than those bounties that pay in altcoins/tokens. What is your experience guys?
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:23:36 AM

if bounty payments with ETH or BTC I think there will be a lot of new participants in this forum, now only a few projects pay for BTC and that is only a campaign signature with a high enough rank.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:26:16 AM

hello guys, i am a bounty hunter and i am here want to ask with you all.
are you tired waiting distribution, get locked token, blame when price dump and other bounty hunters problem.
so why bounty campain not have a payment with ETH or BTC for rewards if they afraid if bounty hunter will dump their token ?

how about you guys ?

In my very own opinion, i think it depends on the team itself, because paying tru the btc and or etc is a good idea but if they are still sourcing funds for their project, it could not be viable if they release their money through bounty campaigns, still its better to pay with tokens, in respect to some other investors also.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: