Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for korean arbitrage partner  (Read 202 times)
Zack79 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:30:14 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a korean citizen who would like to partner up with me in some arbitrage opportunities. I have experience and a few interesting methods which will make this a long-term ride.

If you would like to talk more about this contact me trough PM or Telegram: @Zack799

Kind regards,
Zack
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:46:31 AM

Is not going to work because of capital controls. Whatever is made in Korea cannot leave the country, so the Korean partner will just have higher and higher balances in korean won. The difference cannot be settled in crypto either, because prices of crypto denominated in won are all artifically high.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:26:02 AM

Is not going to work because of capital controls. Whatever is made in Korea cannot leave the country, so the Korean partner will just have higher and higher balances in korean won. The difference cannot be settled in crypto either, because prices of crypto denominated in won are all artifically high.

Pretty much spot on

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Zack79 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:04:24 PM

I respectfully disagree ulhaq. There are still some ways to make small profits.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:35:20 PM

If there was a way to successfully capitalise on Korean premiums they would've been erased within a matter of minutes. Korean premiums are several years old. That says everything you need to know. No one leaves free money on the table.

If you can manage it then great. No one else can.

I would suggest doing a google translate post in the Korean forum too. I presume it's crossed many a mind there.
Zack79 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:16:57 AM

If there was a way to successfully capitalise on Korean premiums they would've been erased within a matter of minutes. Korean premiums are several years old. That says everything you need to know. No one leaves free money on the table.

If you can manage it then great. No one else can.

I would suggest doing a google translate post in the Korean forum too. I presume it's crossed many a mind there.

Thanks for the tip!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:37:18 AM

*No auto-translated posts or announcements.
I would suggest not. posting in english is fine, people do it all the time and a good deal of the korean population is proficient enough in english.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: