Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How 18-year old boy became Millionare from Bitcoin  (Read 10852 times)
mascherono

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:30:13 PM

I feel jealousy to see the success of this younger boy. How did this happen with a short period of time? Anyways, all the best!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:37:14 PM

Well BTC has given an opportunity to people to create a fortune. These types of stories are increasing each day and everyday the road of getting rich is new. This time it was bitcoin and every person has it's own idea. But I somehow think that this topics deserves to be in "Off-topic discussion" as it has nothing to do with Bitcoin discussion.
"I say if you do not become a millionaire in the next 10 years, then it’s your own fault."

It's a big statement! An 18 year old male who grew up in an affluent family, is not a good fit for making such statement! Becoming a millionaire doesn't make you eligible for such statements!

People come from different backgrounds, different financial situations and different family situations! To get a different perspective of life, speak to a slum boy someday!
I really agree with you Avikz saying that becoming a "millionaire in next 10 years" is a really big statement. But let's face it if we just rephrase the statement to "if you do not become millionaire in your lifetime, then it's your own fault". I understand that people come from different background, different level of education and different ideologies but one thing common among human is the lust of becoming rich. And everyone is given the same amount of hours in a day. and in this modern era of technology and awareness and ample opportunities it's really your fault.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 04:15:25 PM

I feel jealousy to see the success of this younger boy. How did this happen with a short period of time? Anyways, all the best!
Read the OP's post

I am talking about Eric Finman.
~snip

An inspiring story that is worth to read.

This is just a summarized of his journey.

Eric Finman is just a typical 16 year old student who is bright and creative. He has smart two brothers and he is the youngest. He is into latest technologies. When his brother introduced digital currencies (bitcoin) at 2013 who his brother brought 50 bitcoins. He decided to compete his brother by buying hundreds of bitcoin worth $1,000 in which his grandmother's  gave.

His brother Ross gave him a book by Ohanian ( a co-founder of Reddit), which indicates the power of internet and which got Eric's attention and interests. He is eager to meet him but there is $8,500 fee which made his parents think it was too much. With his eagerness he founds out and discovered that the bitcoin reached $1,200 and he sold his bitcoin to $100,000.

Finally, he met Ohanian. It amazed him how matured enough Eric when it comes to technology. One time, as a freelancer, he make a Flappy Bird knockoff  game and Ohanian is an eye opener for Eric's eagerness to use internet as a source of income.

He produce his own programmers, etc. And made his own company.

I just thought Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest millionare. Now, it is Eric Finman.

Here is my favorite line from my idol,

Quote from: Eric Finman
"I say if you do not become a millionaire in the next 10 years, then it’s your own fault."

He is now 18 years old. Despite of being disppointment in terms of education, he is now a successful and the youngest millionare by bitcoin and by his innovations and by being creative.

Read the full article here.

This is somehow inspiring for the aspiring user that aim to be a millionaire. There are many ways to be a millionaire and this teenager shows how to make million even he is at a minor age.

This article can make a person invest in bitcoin and has the possibility to make a person believe in bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

Nice, what a smart young man, I had thought Bitcoin was the new E-Gold, so I skipped out on it due to being ignorant, boy was I wrong. I'm still kicking myself to this day for not investing a few years back when Gox was still up.
I'm very jealous of him, he's really lucky, he's very smart in seeing the opportunities of Bitcoin in the future. I first heard of Bitcoin in 2013 but at that time I didn't consider Bitcoin to be anything valuable. I made a mistake and can't go back to that time

if I were able to predict Bitcoin would be more valuable than gold then I would invest in Bitcoin and not gold, right now all I can do is collect Bitcoin and hope to be bullish again

Reading the OP case study, I remembered a time when I bought bitcoin at 600$ and was very happy to sell them at 1100$.  Sad
I now regret that I did not realize the important of bitcoin at that time.
Although I have seen people who have lost big money in crypto through trading but OP is really lucky to be able to become millionaire from bitcoin.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:40:27 PM

It's a big statement! An 18 year old male who grew up in an affluent family, is not a good fit for making such statement! Becoming a millionaire doesn't make you eligible for such statements!

People come from different backgrounds, different financial situations and different family situations! To get a different perspective of life, speak to a slum boy someday!

I do agree, people have their respective pacing in achieving their desired results. There are people who became rich when they got old and there are also some who invented and discovered something at the spur of the moment. It varies depending on the circumstance of an individual, like you mentioned.

Well thats why I believe that going to school doesnt give you all things you need to be succesful in life.Succes is all about your choices in life and how you spend your hour.Experience is still the very best teacher in life,you cant learn nothing without experience.

Attending school renders someone the values and education they need to prepare them in the working force. School definitely teaches you how to value your time and other essential resource and that is why it is the foundation that what makes an individual successful.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:51:36 PM

The story has no head and tail, and all of a sudden a spoiled brat jump out of the pool and self entitled the bitcoin millionaire?? Remember the CSW? No body trust his satoshi, but a kid can convice/deceit us easily.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:28:06 PM

Exactly! We have our own pace in life, and it is not a race, if someone became a millionaire when he's 18 and you're in the 20's already but you still don't have million in your wallet, it's okay, you walk different path amongst other people, take your time and someday you'll have your million. The problem of the society these days are they are too materialistic, they don't see little things anymore, they worship money but they don't notice it since they are being blinded by it. Being a happy man is more better than a sad millionaire man.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:00:53 PM

Nothing to feel jealous buddy. Inverse your money in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.If the time come,you can also earn more from it.Don't get panic at any momentum ,when the price of bitcoin is reduced or fluctuates to low value. He had not became a Millionare in a single day. He had hold bitcoin and waited for a right time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:58:51 PM

Exactly! We have our own pace in life, and it is not a race, if someone became a millionaire when he's 18 and you're in the 20's already but you still don't have million in your wallet, it's okay, you walk different path amongst other people, take your time and someday you'll have your million. The problem of the society these days are they are too materialistic, they don't see little things anymore, they worship money but they don't notice it since they are being blinded by it. Being a happy man is more better than a sad millionaire man.

I try to remind my self of this. I had opportunity to invest but never since I eneded up needing that money anyway. The thing is it is all nice to want to invest but you need money to invest. The worst is when you know an investment is good but you have no money for it. You can try getting other people to invest for you but that is difficult and who will you ask? Asking friends is a bad idea in case things go sour. Maybe a bank loan but wow getting a bank to invest in new speculative currency is going to very difficult.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:13:55 AM

If you are really a pioneer of bitcoin or if you discovered bitcoin and you really dig in it then you can easily become a millionaire. It is all about being passionate about something. I discovered bitcoin when it was just around $400 but I didn't take any action until I saw the price of bitcoin is more than $2,000. That is a huge mistake for me and until now, I regret not taking action to grab the opportunity.
Yeah, seeking the today's hike of bitcoin the only feeling comes to my mind is of regret of not getting it when I first heard of back then while it was just 800$. That was the biggest blunder I had made underestimating the potential of the coin, but lucky for this guy who took the risk that proved to be quite worth...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:37:31 AM

He is indeed a billionaire for now, but what he has now I am not too proud, because I think that child does not have money without the help of his family to buy Bitcoin at the time, because in my opinion if someone starts or gets it from the results of his hard work. . , maybe I can be proud to see it and it will all be a very valuable motivation for young people now.
Billionaire?I think its yet too far for this boy.I can say confidently that he is surely a millionaire because of bitcoin but back when the interview with him was published he is not that near to being a billionaire still got a long way to go

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:38:12 AM

Image source

Eric Finman is just a typical 16 year old student who is bright and creative. He has smart two brothers and he is the youngest. He is into latest technologies. When his brother introduced digital currencies (bitcoin) at 2013 who his brother brought 50 bitcoins. He decided to compete his brother by buying hundreds of bitcoin worth $1,000 in which his grandmother's  gave.

His brother Ross gave him a book by Ohanian ( a co-founder of Reddit), which indicates the power of internet and which got Eric's attention and interests. He is eager to meet him but there is $8,500 fee which made his parents think it was too much. With his eagerness he founds out and discovered that the bitcoin reached $1,200 and he sold his bitcoin to $100,000.

Finally, he met Ohanian. It amazed him how matured enough Eric when it comes to technology. One time, as a freelancer, he make a Flappy Bird knockoff  game and Ohanian is an eye opener for Eric's eagerness to use internet as a source of income.

I just thought Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest millionare. Now, it is Eric Finman.

He is now 18 years old. Despite of being disppointment in terms of education, he is now a successful and the youngest millionare by bitcoin and by his innovations and by being creative.

Now a days, there are lot of ways on how to earn and a lot of things that people can do in order for them to earn and invest some money. We need some skills and talents for our environment and in this world, people are needed to grow the economic of each country. This story of 16 years olds boy is actually one of the many people that in early age, they become successful. They become successful because they used their own skills and talents to earn money in their industry and with that, bright, knowledge, indutrious and creativity is some characteristics of a person that they used to earn some money with their own.
I salute this 16 years old boy for his brightness and creativity.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

Read the OP's post

~snip
This is somehow inspiring for the aspiring user that aim to be a millionaire. There are many ways to be a millionaire and this teenager shows how to make million even he is at a minor age.
This article can make a person invest in bitcoin and has the possibility to make a person believe in bitcoin.

The guy is not going to stop. He is an active crypto society member now. Besides, he makes prognoses. For instance, he is sure that Ethereum and ZCash, as well as Bitcoin Cash,  have more chances than other alts to grow. On the other hand, despite pessimistic forecasts, in the foreseeable future, he does not plan to abandon the storage of Bitcoins. He believes that cryptocurrency will experience “at least one more major rally”, and most likely there will be two or three of them. Only after that, he is going to get rid of his BTC savings.
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:11:15 PM

This saying doesn't seem belong to a young man like him. Cheesy

Joking aside, this young man has a very bright future. Maybe he had some problems with his education but it seems that he is a very smart person and he knows what to invest in and when.

legok

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:12:58 AM

this is an interesting thing for me, it can also be a motivation for everyone to become rich and successful. Age is not a measure, but with creativity and hard work, especially with bitcoin as digital money that can be built by young people or adults anytime anywhere ... .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:12:09 AM

As with any asset, Bitcoin also gave crazy returns to those who invested in it during the early phase. Back in 2009/10, the exchange rate of Bitcoin was just $0.001 per coin. It went up to $20,000 per coin by 2017 December. You can find similar stories with a lot of assets, and Bitcoin is not the only one. Even in the world of cryptocurrency, there are enough examples. For example, during the Ethereum ICO the price was just $0.30 per coin. And three years later, it had reached $1,400 per coin which amounts to returns in excess of 5,000x.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:34:50 AM

The kid became millionaire or rich all because of the help of his family.
He should be grateful also because His brother shared bitcoin to him, on which this young kid
are blessed because of Bitcoin's help He became a Millionaire. bitcoin does not really choose to be
young or old as long as you acknowledge and accept bitcoin's usage is certainly a great possibility
of advancing your life.
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:59:41 AM

Image source

This guy is great. I think he has a great future. I would like this guy to share his experience on how to make money on the Internet and his thoughts about Bitcoin. Maybe he should write his book that will motivate students to act.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:28:19 AM

I really wants also to youngest millionaire through the bitcoin and because I more inspired to workhard in the bitcoin.
He is very smart because they use bitcoin to become a millionaire maybe they have many young or teenager are millionaire because of the bitcoin. I hope also a young millionaire will use their money to right things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nienzer

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:33:05 AM

Image source

Eric Finman has to tell the world his story. It is fortunate that the brothers were interested in Bitcoins instead of stupid video games or childish tricks. Every teenager must be aware of the trends as it was with Bitcoin in order to get success and Eric Finman should show them how.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: