Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How 18-year old boy became Millionare from Bitcoin  (Read 10842 times)
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:39:41 PM

Cryptocurrency market changed many peoples lifestyle and their value of earning so this will show the real help of cryptocurrency for that person.
We need to know anything is possible in crypto field and investors in this cryptocurrency field can do that.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:20:55 PM

"I say if you do not become a millionaire in the next 10 years, then it’s your own fault."

It's a big statement! An 18 year old male who grew up in an affluent family, is not a good fit for making such statement! Becoming a millionaire doesn't make you eligible for such statements!

People come from different backgrounds, different financial situations and different family situations! To get a different perspective of life, speak to a slum boy someday!
Yes I also think that this guy is clearly not from a poor family because at an early stage of development of bitcoins was able to invest such a large amount of money is not clear what.At that time, it really could only be done by someone who has well-off parents.In any case, very happy that there are such brave guys!)Now I'm thinking about becoming a millionaire myself Wink Cool
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:30:54 PM

He decided to compete his brother by buying hundreds of bitcoin worth $1,000 in which his grandmother's  gave.

Yeah right,I wanna become a millionaire too by buying bitcoins with my grandmother's money. Grin
Unfortunately for me my grandmother died and she wasn't rich.
This is kid is just lucky.He's not a genius.

Well both my grand mother's died before I was born lol and at 54 have never inherited anything from anyone and have worked from the age of 16 and still working. I have to give the kid credit though, he was in the right place at the right time and took a chance and made it. Some kids get tons of money from their parents and grandparents and squander it on so much useless stuff, he didn't, he invested it, so kudos to him to be fair, even if he does come from a privileged background. I had a very rich cousin who died from cancer at 56 because he lived a really bad lifestyle and squandered all his parent's wealth and was lazily sitting in the hot sun for months on end, so his skin got exposed and he got melanoma and died, from laziness and stupid living. I feel sad for him but at the same time, he had everything ut never invested it wisely like this kid.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:31:35 PM

The story is not motivational. There are a lot of things involved. He could have not achieved anything if not because of the $1000 from his grandmother, how many folks that their parent can afford to just give that to a small boy? It doesn't become Millionaire naturally using the internet or brain, it is supported financially. Anyone that invested such amount in Bitcoin in the year 2013 will equally be in the same position even someone that has not attained his age. It is not something that is so special

trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:53:51 PM

This kid comes from a very wealthy family and he was fortunate to have a very good return on his investment. He was able to take the risk because it was a small amount for his family. But such fairy tales do not happen to ordinary people very often. Anyway, I hope he will remain invested in Bitcoin as his returns in the next few years can grow by a few times. Wish I was an early investor too.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:22:00 AM

This is very lucky. This story I think is somewhat fortunate among technology enthusiasts. Frankly, in my country when I meet people who are rich thanks to bitcoin, they also say that this is lucky because they don't think it was chosen as an asset to manipulate. In fact, criminals have laundered money here quite a lot and it has also accidentally caused the value of bitcoin to rise. but it must be acknowledged that now there are quite a number of young people who have made it so the achievements are remarkable, congratulations to Eric Finman.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:58:47 AM

He's very inspiring and since he already know the bitcoin last 2013 and bought a lot of bitcoin then obviously he became rich of it. I hope that i already knew bitcoin before and bought a  lot too but i think it's part of the timeline of our life to know and enchanced our skills and knowledge.

And this is one of the reason on why we should buy bitcoin and some altcoin that has potential to increase its value in thr future.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:04:32 AM

If we can just predict the future, his profits isn't just hight as that but could be more than that in fact. Though in those years bitcoin isn't steady yet and unpredictable but still a wise move there which could serve as an inspiration to many others here who are just starting to hodle volumes of bitcoin. I wonder if he still bought bitcoin after that, knowing how much bitcoin today is, would probably give him more money. Though this rich stories will not be productive if he doesn't know how to inspire people to adopt to cryptocurrency.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:09:58 AM

You could buy 1 bitcoin for 100 USD in 2013, that 100 USD is now worth 90 USD due to inflation. There is no getting rich there is only getting sound money. So if we hit again 20,000 USD or even more let's say 100,000 USD. Wouldn't that made so much people millionair? I think No because most people are going to be holding and spending bitcoin the next ten years, some getting out entirely. What if it's 20 years until the next bullrun? A lot of people that want to get rich will be gone, the believers in sound money will see a decent gain on their sound money.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:51:39 PM

If we can just predict the future, his profits isn't just hight as that but could be more than that in fact. Though in those years bitcoin isn't steady yet and unpredictable but still a wise move there which could serve as an inspiration to many others here who are just starting to hodle volumes of bitcoin. I wonder if he still bought bitcoin after that, knowing how much bitcoin today is, would probably give him more money. Though this rich stories will not be productive if he doesn't know how to inspire people to adopt to cryptocurrency.

He knows that technology is evolving, and he knows the potential of it because if he's just  an ordinary person just like me who knows nothing at all with the technology when I was in his age, then of course I won't take risk my money unless I have too much money and my friend told my about the potential of it, other than that I won't know as well.
Aurora Castro

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:46:01 PM

I am talking about Eric Finman.

Image source

An inspiring story that is worth to read.

This is just a summarized of his journey.

Eric Finman is just a typical 16 year old student who is bright and creative. He has smart two brothers and he is the youngest. He is into latest technologies. When his brother introduced digital currencies (bitcoin) at 2013 who his brother brought 50 bitcoins. He decided to compete his brother by buying hundreds of bitcoin worth $1,000 in which his grandmother's  gave.

His brother Ross gave him a book by Ohanian ( a co-founder of Reddit), which indicates the power of internet and which got Eric's attention and interests. He is eager to meet him but there is $8,500 fee which made his parents think it was too much. With his eagerness he founds out and discovered that the bitcoin reached $1,200 and he sold his bitcoin to $100,000.

Finally, he met Ohanian. It amazed him how matured enough Eric when it comes to technology. One time, as a freelancer, he make a Flappy Bird knockoff  game and Ohanian is an eye opener for Eric's eagerness to use internet as a source of income.

He produce his own programmers, etc. And made his own company.

I just thought Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest millionare. Now, it is Eric Finman.

Here is my favorite line from my idol,

Quote from: Eric Finman
"I say if you do not become a millionaire in the next 10 years, then it’s your own fault."

He is now 18 years old. Despite of being disppointment in terms of education, he is now a successful and the youngest millionare by bitcoin and by his innovations and by being creative.

Read the full article here.

Many will call it luck, I call it intelligence. Well, they are unique opportunities in life, he saw the opportunity and I do not hesitate to take it. Maybe not everyone has the opportunity to invest in a Bitcoin, but we can think about how to get it. It should Not be said: I can't do it... The right thing is to say: How can I do it? That way your mind will be programmed and start working on it. Excellent motivational story. One more example that nothing is impossible. It's about exploiting our creativity. Grin Grin
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:58:24 PM

Short term, we don't really know how it goes. We can make guesses, but your guess is as good as mine. I don't believe in signals or day trading this particular asset class, not unless you have some information from the dev team, particularly from altcoins.

Long term, just buy and hold for several years, you'll be in a good position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: