Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is TopBtc exchange a scam?  (Read 174 times)
Alex Jan (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:26:36 AM

Does anyone know if the TopBtc is a scam or not? I tried to withdraw some of my funds from them and they are pending my withdrawal for 4 days till now. I contacted their support on their website chat and they put me on the auto-reply bot which always replying with the same message "Oops, now the customer service is busy, please be patient". Also, I contacted them on their telegram and all the admins not replying for my issue or even care to say anything to me. I sent two emails to their support address and didn't receive any replies.
So, are they scammers or what?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:21:24 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 08:33:00 PM by snowyNNN

I don't know.

I don't have balance there.

It says this on Deposit Btc: "Because the BTC network charge high transfer fees, single deposit must be not less than 0.01 BTC."
And there is no withdraw button?? Sounds wyrd !

Mostly Bot action on the site trading, that's for sure.

(after quick lookup... I'd advice anyone NOT to deposit there) 

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

Does anyone know if the TopBtc is a scam or not? I tried to withdraw some of my funds from them and they are pending my withdrawal for 4 days till now. I contacted their support on their website chat and they put me on the auto-reply bot which always replying with the same message "Oops, now the customer service is busy, please be patient". Also, I contacted them on their telegram and all the admins not replying for my issue or even care to say anything to me. I sent two emails to their support address and didn't receive any replies.

Did you get the withdrawal Huh

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:18:01 PM

There's already a scam accusation opened in 2017 with other users claiming the same issues: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524648.0

Today I tried to withdraw 0.5eth and it shows successful on their site but does not appear on the blockchain

They continue to ignore me when I ask them whats going on

I'd assume that it is after reading the following, either way, an exchange worth avoiding by the looks of it.

TopBTC Disadvantages

Little background on the company – the only piece of information available on the people behind TopBTC is the name of the Australian company DABTC PTY LTD. Unlike the more credible crypto-players Down Under, they are not a part of ADCA - the Australian Digital Commerce Association, an organization dedicated to popularizing blockchain technology.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████