Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:48:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Popular Altcoins  (Read 2568 times)
Rolodex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:07:22 AM

What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:41:02 AM

There are a lot of altcoins which provides some sort of practical use cases depending the market they are trying to disrup & more the userbase projects utility gets prevail. Popular altcoins as of now in my opinion is TRON, Tron acquired Bittorent which already had huge user base & successfully launched Bittorent IEO through Binanace Launchpad after their mainnet launch. The number of dapps on the TRON blockchain is rising day by day & giving tough competition to the competitors like ETH, EOS, NEO etc.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:50:55 AM

What’re the popular Altcoins crypto lovers are mostly using? Better if the coin has a low transaction fee too.
- ETH
- LTC
- XMR
- XRP
- Nano
- XLM
I wrote most of altcoins that I see being suggested by most.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:28:15 AM

Majority of the popular altcoins are good for trading and some woth a good value like Ethereum coin, XMR monero coin, Litecoin, and XRP ripple coin. Speaking of low transaction fees, i prefer to choose among them the XRP ripple coin.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:42:53 AM

It is a question that has as many answers as there are people answering it.  For now probably Ripple, Monero. In the future, no one can say for sure. Thus it is hard to speculate on it. However, the key is to look for a coin with a solid team bringing features that have the most appeal to the masses. Not only the features must be great but also the design and ease of use.

Mass adoption won’t happen until the products are as slick as the current centralized ones. 

Some I recommend:

Ripple
Monero
Ebakus Network
DGB
Historia
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:51:17 AM

It would be much better if you start to try out some of the most popular altcoins at this time, so that you know more clearly and not just a show. You can try Altcoin like:
Ethereum, Monero, XRP, Cardano and DOGE. I hope you soon find cheap transaction fees, as you expect.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:55:36 AM

As you can see many of them suggested XRP and XLM and you can also base your choice on CMC if you exclude ETH, BTC, LTC and BCH but it always comes down to your own preference and don`t forget to always research on the token you are interested in.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:04:23 AM

ETH, XLM, XRP and many more but only i used until now is Ethereum because im confident on this altcoin, transaction is good and also its so popular. But they say XRP is so smooth when it comes to transaction because its fast. But i prefer Eth because if a friendly altcoin that most of us could used.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:05:49 AM

I think the tokens and altcoins are longterm and low fees such as eth and xrp because they know that they have a small fee per transaction so they prefer to make or buy because of the fee and there is a future yet they are tokens.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:25:23 AM

The most popular Altcoin that I like is BTC, ETH, Monero and Doge.
These coins are coins that have good trading volume on the crypto market, you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ and https://www.coingecko.com/en if you want to see other popular coins

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:39:15 AM

Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Stellar. These coins are popular in my opinion and every other coin with transaction fees is very easy to reach. Or you can check it yourself and read it to be right for you.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:56:16 AM

For low transaction fees
- IOTA
- NANO
- Litecoin
- Stellar
- TRON
- ADA
- Monero
- Veil

For popular altcoins based on its usefulness (Dapps)
- ethereum
- TRON
- Stellar

That's my list and you can try to take a coin that you think suitable with all of your criterias.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:58:04 AM

These days ETH transaction fees is also lower. There are also zero transaction fees for some coins. But not popular as ETH
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:02:50 AM

Some I recommend:
Ripple

Past few months it's price has been pumping & dumping based on the certain news. Very unstable coin as for me...
Claude46

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:25:32 AM

For me its BTC, ETH and ofcourse the Dencoin was the most popular alts this days.These coins are coins that have good trading volume on the crypto market. And make every investment have a good quality profit.  But if I were you, it would be pretty much better if you were to start to try out some of the most popular altcoins at this time, but before doing that you have to review and study it if it is really gonna give you a good things in return.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:31:26 AM

Lots of altcoins are circulating at the moment, but only a few have quality and that can be calculated. as a comparison only that altcoins that are ranked in the top 100 in coinmarketcap can be chosen. so when investing safely, we can see that. it is a safe and easy type of investment for someone who wants to invest in the world of digital currency.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:47:04 AM

When it comes to low transaction fee ripple is number one recomend, when I'm done trading my tokens to BTC I too change it to ripple to have a smaller amount of transaction fee that I can save. Thankfully we have this XRP to use as an alternative for low transaction fee. as you can see Bitcoin and ETH has some more transaction fee compare to ripple.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
truthteller00

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:54:46 AM

OriginTrail : The blockchain agnostic supply chain network

• Partnerships with Oracle and BSI. These (and many more companies) are using OriginTrail Protocol to apply the protocol to optimize the supply chains.
  • Nodes are constantly getting jobs.
  • Trace Labs (tracelab dot io) and OneAgrix Partner Up to Enable Halal Product
  • Read the London letters outlook about the OriginTrail
  • It is an European supply chain company that has spoken infront of the European Union and funded by EU through AgriHub.
  • OriginTrail is already generating revenues to cover up their operational costs.
  • OriginTrail (TRAC) Selected by Largest Poultry Producer in Southeastern Europe to Track Products

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:03:59 AM

Probably bnb would be one of them. Most used as discount token for the trading fees on binance.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:07:41 AM

If i choose the most popular altcoins as of now which is the ethereum, bitcoincash, litecoin, EOS, BNB, monero and hubrisone they have a great platform to acquire more investors to invest of these project. They have also high volume on the crypto market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: