Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Basic Tips For Currency Trading Success  (Read 695 times)
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:37:53 PM

Tip #3 - Make a commitment to becoming profitable. Trading in currencies isn't for the timid or weak hearted and if you don't have the commitment to stick with it until you're successful you'll get trampled. Since trading in Forex markets for a gain is a competitive and often frustrating experience at first many people just give up. If you do this you'll fail and never become profitable but if you refuse to give up you can only succeed.

By the way I often read about Technical Analyst and Trading advice on this site https://academy.mtbit.com/. Just go for it

Such good points you have. many people thought trading means million dollar earnings with to do nothing. but that's not true actually. if you want to success on trade industry doesn't matter which platform you choose you have to learn how trade works. you have to learn everyday for your future goal. you can loose your money if you quite. So give up is not an option in trade industry.

alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:13:32 PM

I am a beginner, when it comes to buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Sometimes, when I am on the verge to trade, I get skeptical about my decision and leave the decision to trade. But now that I have access to these three tips, I think I’ll be able to make successful transactions now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: