Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GET MONEY!] Anyone interested in an EASY job offer?  (Read 178 times)
Tynianee (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:48:02 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 07:38:11 AM by Tynianee

Hey pumpers!

I'm looking for guys who want to earn extra money!

You'll be accepted into the agent network.
Your task would be to simply discover a suitable place to get quality backlink for various websites based on requirements.

You will be paid up to $120 for each link you arranged.   You’ll get paid in FIAT with PayPal.

How the pricing works: let’s say, you have arranged a link for $50. We will pay $50 to the website owner for the link and everything that's left goes to you (in this case your reward: $120 - $50 = $70).

We'll provide the learning material if needed.

No doubts - it’s a money-making machine! Comment below or contact me directly to get the details on how to join.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:16:12 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for freelancers or people who want to earn extra money as SEO agents.

Your task would be to simply discover a suitable place to get quality backlink for various websites based on requirements. You can get paid up to $120 for each link you arranged.  

How the pricing works: let’s say, you have arranged a link for $50. We will pay $50 to the website owner for the link and everything that's left goes to you (in this case your reward: $120 - $50 = $70).

We'll provide the learning material if needed. You’ll get paid with PayPal.

No doubts - it’s a money-making machine! Comment below or contact me directly joelybecker@gmail.com to get the details on how to join.

This must be in Service section so better transfer into this board

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

And regarding to the job description and the payments method since you are a Newbie I think it is better for the prospective candidate to ask for Escrow service for their assurance of getting paid

Anyway goodluck to your business
Tynianee (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:37:36 AM

Just confirmed most applicants. Thanks for joining guys and Good luck!   Wink

p.s. Still, 12 slots are available.
Xaliu

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:30:17 AM

Hey pumpers!

Your task would be to simply discover a suitable place to get quality backlink for various websites based on requirements.

You will be paid up to $120 for each link you arranged.   You’ll get paid in FIAT with PayPal.

No doubts - it’s a money-making machine! Comment below or contact me directly to get the details on how to join.

Am interested
Tynianee (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

Hey pumpers!

You will be paid up to $120 for each link you arranged.  You’ll get paid in FIAT with PayPal.

Am interested

Send me a private message with your email address, I'll drop more information there!
Xaliu

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:53:56 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 06:17:29 PM by Xaliu

I can't message you, please allow pm for newbie.
My mail xaliujokes at Gmail com. I hope you'll understand

User 'Tynianee' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Tynianee (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:19:52 PM

I can't message you, please allow pm for newbie.
My mail xaliujokes at Gmail com. I hope you'll understand

User 'Tynianee' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Don't worry mate, I have sent you an email Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: