Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the bullshit of stable coins ** There is no such thing as a stable coins  (Read 266 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

see you in 5 years ...fuck sorry for the people which listen to clowns like you becuase they in deep shit if they cannot figure by them self where and why and how much put money....

Don't get mad.
We have different views here about crypto currencies. Let us respect them and maybe they will learn their lessons one day.

I am also against those stable coins and in fact I have never used any even once.
I still for ETH to BTC and vice versa. Never thru USDT or whatever stable freakish coin it is.

Yes, in time this will all be a scam. We just dont know when. Good for those who made profits using it. I applause them for making it even with the risk that is bound to it.
For those who still havent used it, please stay that way. Never support this kind of manipulated coins just because of FOMO.
Yes I agree with you we all have different opinion and people would learn from their experience,
So why not just let them do what they want OP is just giving out his/her opinion.
The only stable crypto for me would be Dogecoin 😂.

i will make it more clear

1. the word chair is million people will tell the same definition it have 4 legs and other things end goal to seat...great

2. spirtuality its broad word which mean million people on daily basis speak about this but each one hold different meaning and they dont feel the gap...ask million people what is spirtuality hhhhhhhh fucking comedy....

3. stablecoin is the smae word like spirtualiy but have several defintion....not like spirtuality totally shit let look what i mean

example a: dollar movements like 3.65 or 3.45 relative to price and the markets movement and debt and so...lets called this situation stable coin

example b : ethereum also have movements relative to the huge price and movement markets..................so its also stable coin hhhhhh from example a

example c:    you create crypto which have special code which reduce coins when there is no alot of people want it........and when to much people want this coins the code produe more coins the most clear defintion of stable coins crypto compare to example a and b which are broad and really very realtive....

so example c its the most stable coin defenition like the definition word of chair compare to word spirtuality.....

but why we need such idea ....when adoption grow...the code will produce more coins and basically we print money like paper money hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love you all i need to get few months away from reddit sorry for my words in reality i love to help trust me...i put my ass alot in risk for other:))

and to pegg crypto to usd or other paper money is hype new words with no definition ...
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:34:45 PM

Of course, stable coin is very important for this market. If not, dozens of stable coins would not exist in the market today! We also have new and very good stable coins in the market. The USDQ I signed is one of them. Great promise.

you are the one that talk about stablecoins and dont know the defenition of it and what its mean and other shit your mind is in trap by the scam dominated on the web shit scary dude....send my info to some smart foks on mit students or oxford   ...see for yourself

1. the word chair is million people will tell the same definition it have 4 legs and other things end goal to seat...great

2. spirtuality its broad word which mean million people on daily basis speak about this but each one hold different meaning and they dont feel the gap...ask million people what is spirtuality hhhhhhhh fucking comedy....each one has different answer**

3. stablecoin is the smae word like spirtualiy but have several defintion....not like spirtuality totally shit let look what i mean

example a: dollar movements like 3.65 or 3.45 relative to price and the markets movement and debt and so...lets called this situation stable coin

example b : ethereum also have movements relative to the huge price and movement markets..................so its also stable coin hhhhhh from example a

example c:    you create crypto which have special code which reduce coins when there is no alot of people want it........and when to much people want this coins the code produe more coins the most clear defintion of stable coins crypto compare to example a and b which are broad and really very realtive....

so example c its the most stable coin defenition like the definition word of chair compare to word spirtuality.....

but why we need such idea ....when adoption grow...the code will produce more coins and basically we print money like paper money hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love you all i need to get few months away from reddit sorry for my words in reality i love to help trust me...i put my ass alot in risk for other:))

and to pegg crypto to usd or other paper money is hype new words with no definition ...
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:42:30 PM

no your are compete idiot go to oxford or mit people will die from the comdey and shit you explain

this is the most best explantion about stable coin

you are the one that talk about stablecoins and dont know the defenition of it and what its mean and other shit your mind is in trap by the scam dominated on the web shit scary dude....send my info to some smart foks on mit students or oxford   ...see for yourself

2. spirtuality its broad word which mean million people on daily basis speak about this but each one hold different meaning and they dont feel the gap...ask million people what is spirtuality hhhhhhhh fucking comedy....each one has different answer**

example c:    you create crypto which have special code which reduce coins when there is no alot of people want it........and when to much people want this coins the code produe more coins the most clear defintion of stable coins crypto compare to example a and b which are broad and really very realtive....

the only stable cryptocoin you can create is code that produce more cryptos when there is huge demand and reduce coins where is low demand and it keep it stable not because its tied to money paper....dumbster kid who dont know economics....

but if you have stable crytpo coin that produce more cins where there is huge demand ...yes you have stable coin but in other words you print money and kill adaption grow

go to oxfort or other high profile schools show them what i write here...i know my shit and i did shit load of money mate ...if ou will know how much btc i have you will o wake up and i far from kidding kid.....learn economics and defeinitions of words
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:48:54 PM

see you in 5 years ...fuck sorry for the people which listen to clowns like you becuase they in deep shit if they cannot figure by them self where and why and how much put money....

Don't get mad.
We have different views here about crypto currencies. Let us respect them and maybe they will learn their lessons one day.

I am also against those stable coins and in fact I have never used any even once.
I still for ETH to BTC and vice versa. Never thru USDT or whatever stable freakish coin it is.

Yes, in time this will all be a scam. We just dont know when. Good for those who made profits using it. I applause them for making it even with the risk that is bound to it.
For those who still havent used it, please stay that way. Never support this kind of manipulated coins just because of FOMO.
Yes I agree with you we all have different opinion and people would learn from their experience,
So why not just let them do what they want OP is just giving out his/her opinion.

Can one of you please explain so that I and other can see it, what in the hell is a stable coin? How does it remain "stable"? I have heard of usd tether and stuff but how does the price remain the same?
I am not sure I want a stable coin though. I think I prefer it being volatile like a rollercoaster ride. Maybe stable coins that give interest per year like 10%-20% then that would be a nice stable investment (probably) so that might be a good idea.

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:50:31 PM

usd is stable hhhhhhhh 20 trillion debt and grow in which school you learn and prices in super markets and other things only grow and you salary dont worth nothing....come to reddit there will be huge comedy with the bullshit you talk or send this inforamtion to someone on oxford or mit to review and see yourself kid

the only stable cryptocoin you can create is code that produce more cryptos when there is huge demand and reduce coins where is low demand and it keep it stable not because its tied to money paper....dumbster kid who dont know economics....

but if you have stable crytpo coin that produce more cins where there is huge demand ...yes you have stable coin but in other words you print money and kill adaption grow

i know my shit and i did shit load of money mate ...if you will know how much btc i have you will no wake up and i far from kidding kid.....learn economics and defeinitions of words before you speak....i dont talk about neo and dasha and other low supply coins i have in my bag....i nver ever put any thing to stable coin because i know my shit....i know to anlysis and everything...

again to the smart here

1. to pegg money to crypto is hype word and there is no defention for this ask smart people in economics

2. the only logical stable coin project can create is code that produce more coins when there huge demand and reduce the amount of coins when there is no demand for coin to keep stable price.....but when adoption grow its like peer to peer file sharing it will explode the code will kill the price of the coins because it will produce more coins to keep stable price .....

even dont try to think you know what you speak....better admit ...you uneducated sorry to say...but hey come to reddit which will be comedy or send my info to someone learn in oxford or mit or other high profile school see for yourself

yet this shit is very simple Smiley
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:38:03 PM

Don't get mad.

Can one of you please explain so that I and other can see it, what in the hell is a stable coin? How does it remain "stable"? I have heard of usd tether and stuff but how does the price remain the same?
I am not sure I want a stable coin though. I think I prefer it being volatile like a rollercoaster ride. Maybe stable coins that give interest per year like 10%-20% then that would be a nice stable investment (probably) so that might be a good idea.

ok i fucking lazy but i will help especially noobs

1. stablecoin is broad word.....

there are several stable coins and others shit scams....

but think for a moment how you keep coin to be stable?Huh how

the only logical way is

this:   you create code blockchain which reduce the amount of coins where there is no demand which mean no body want it and visa verse when there huge demand alot of people want it the code produce more coins....and you keep stable price....the only logical crypto stable coin.....but

when adoption come and all this industry grow as fast as light code like this will kill the price of the coin because it will produce more and more coins realtive to huge demand.....very simple way to explain real stablecoin crytpo so everyone can understand....but the problem with this code is that its the same like printing money......the most worst idea on plant.....compare to token bomb** which i invested when he was 0.5 usd and has self destruction mean reduce coins with every transaction...so price spike fast...

so this is the most logical way to keep stable price coin in crypto you can play with the code and other cool stuff still its waist of time compare to what staoshi team bring to the table everything is fucking so calculated...

now another defention is usd is stable coin...and its different from the stable crypto coin that reduce or produce coins relative to supply and demand but the end results is the same....

the usd sometime 3.56 or 3.45 or 3.77 = movements relative to debt and realtive to the price per dollar and movement markets =  this also called stable

ethereum sometime 245 or 250 or 260 = movements relative to the huge price and market movements(without debt) = also called stable

lite coin also very stable

bitcoin not so stable= 5000 or 6000 or 15k = movements relative to the huge price and market movements(without debt) = not so stable but the reason its because it in the stage of explode and the movements influnce the price heavily

some say crypto backed by dollar?Huh stablecoin?Huh  something very wrong with this words things as the web have tons of hype new bullshit words...

this hype was also done with vps and hosting all new kind of bullshit words was which what the defeintion behind them???

leave everything aside and just think logically how you keep stable coin....??  the first example with the code which reduce and produce relative to supply and demand then its truly crytpo stable coin but its kill adaption grow and price....

if you speak its stable beacuse its tied to usd dollar which is total bullshit then why you need the hell crypto??? something fishy here as hell

Either way, users of a system like this must trust a third party with their money and its not peer to peer.

another way of stable coins is Back up the tokens with other cryptocurrencies which is more great then other scams.

Create an “algorithmic central bank.” This entails using software to increase and decrease the supply of the stable token to maintain its peg, the most worst idea on planet this code because in the moment coin explode and have huge demand price go down hhhh in other words the system print money..

so stable coin is broad word and uneducated people can talk about this yet each one have different defifntion some dont know what this shit scams and much more compare to word chair which miilion of people will explain the same,
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:00:01 PM

Don't get mad.

A stablecoin is a coin that is issued at a rate and can be redeemed at that same rate. For example Coinbase and Gemini both have their own coins, each coin no matter what can be redeemed for $1 USD, people trade these as they would cash on the exchanges.

It's stable because it's backed by it, the issue with tether is that it's not completely backed, it's backed by investment and not a true stable coin.

OP here who can't spell for shit doesn't understand the difference between fact and interpretation and thinks that's a rebuttal of a coin being backed by a fiat.

you talk shit if someone smart he will invest in crypto backed by crypto ....new coin backed by ethereum but this scam in different level...much better then backed by usd dollar which Huh

the only real stable crytpo coin is code that produce or reduce coins relative to demand and supply...which mean if no one buy it reduce supply if there to much much buy it will produce more coins,,,the only one real crytpo coin...backed by self mechanisem....

ask really smart people on blockchain tech and code and economics about this code which reduce and produce coins relative to supply and demand this is the o ly real stable crytpo coin the other is totally bullshit i never invested in them for a reason....and for sure people should not expect to make money from stablecoins.... compare to low supply projects with great tech......if you will heard what vitalik the founder of ethereum think about this crap ....

i also was with bomb with nice bag when the price was 0.5 .....why   every movement in the system reduce coins....which it very simple the price will spike ...not only this the weird shit this great projects in the end the smart people invest while other scammed by stablecoins and projects with billions of coins and shit.....yet to understand the great idea of bomb you dont need to be smart and the moment i heard the idea of reduce coins with every movement in the system i was in and other who also spot this great expirament....totaly blow me how smart people end in the same projects most of the time...yet its very simple ...which mean smart relative to ones that dont know to spot great projects and heavily for the scammes that dominated the web...

the same with zcash very low ico rate and alot of negative its fucking the same...

see you in five years with stable coins ....i cant more clear explain then i explained this....as some one on reddit say to someone that say he is all in with btt coin 100b coins and hope hit nice price and someone answer either he is troll or even dont try to explain this idoit in which trap he is located because the only answer that will come from him is bullish hhhhhhh ....hell even kids know math..

me and few other have alot of bots work 24/7 to spread this simple information to stay away from projects with billions of coins = stable coins

i mean when you bring huge supply it need to be relative to demand and timing ....even in the future 100b coins will be crap see you in five years ...tghe same

even more someone on reddit post and explantion how 10 trillion kins its the same as 21 miilion bitcoins and he did calculation of satoshi....

one answer ....fuck you crazy in real...to compare 10 trillion coins to 21 million coins....this is the web and his danger and uneducated people fall fast greed

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:33:57 PM

the only real crypto coin which backed by it self without the other scams....its code which produce coins when there is huge demand alot of buy and when there is low buy no demand the code atomatically reduce the amount of coins and by this the crytpo coin stay stable...not backed by anything...backed by self smart code which reduce or produce relative to demand and supply......the only real legit crytpo coin

the other that backed by usd or crypto totally bullshit....

because code that produce and reduce coins supply relative to volume keep the price stable...without be backed by nothing which is great but in the long run when thing explode the code will kill the price....and in the end is no different between fait and real crypto stablecoin

because all the beauty in crypto is the ability to grow ....

and why when somebody say crypto backed by usd is bullshit is bullshit because the usd is stable as the ethereum is stable and lite coin....do you get this

usd = 3.55 or 3.66 or and on relative to debt and price per dollar and movement markets = called stable coin

eth = 240 or 255 or and so relative to huge price and movement markets = stable coin

lite coin the smae very stable

bitcoin = .....in short not stble but because its exploding,,,the huge movements make this but it will be stable and the price will be huge dont worry

now when people talk about stable coin its broad why......usd is stable coin and ethereum is stable coin....and you have

real crypto stable coin which is stable by smart code which reduce coins where there low buy and produce more coins when there huge buy to keep stable price... which is tottaly different from stable coin usd or stable coin ethereum...

so before people speak about stable coins they need to understand.....

so when someone say crypto backed by usd  what its mean the hell to stable...because the only real stable crypto coin backed by it self is code produce and reduce relative to supply and demand to keep stable price.....but crytpo backed by usd to be stable?Huh? usd is stable relative to debt and movement markets and price per dollar as ethereum and litecoin...so you say to me you create crypto coin and it will be stable because its backed by usd which him self not stable and relative to price per dollar and debt** and movement markets....hell something fishy here hhhh

the same with crypto backed by crypto....new crypto coin for example backed by ethereum to be stable but ethereum it self is stable realtive to market movement and other factors

which lead us to only one legit way to create stable real crypto coin whcih backed by self mechansiem code ...whci produce and reduce relative to volume...lower volume the code reduce coins...high volume the code produce coins and keep it stable without ant backed bullshit...the only one real way to create stable crypto coin but totaly worst idea....the end results you basivcally will end like fiat money....the price will no go up...and if you play with the code to make from this profit even more worse the code ...lazt to explain this

but when somebody say crypto backed by usd to stable after we know what the different between stable coin like usd and ethereum which have movements relative to some factors compare to stable crypto coin which work on smart code...2 different meanings the same words...

every new thing that start to gain value have its ups and down until its stable .....the same with crytpo ...

its so fucking simple
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 09:02:42 PM

I'm not really a big fan of stable coin but it sure has some advantages because of its stability. It helps you buy time before making some moves in the crypto market

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Dixbless

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:49:47 PM

I also have never believed in stablecoins and this bullshit bout backing by real USD assets. Why do we need crypto when they still come back to fiat?
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:16:32 PM

stable coin is not bullshit.  but the wrong decision if you use a stable coin to trade and make a profit.  coin stable is only to save your value or assets.  BTC is a place to get good profits.  BTC covers our every need.  investment, trade, mining and others.

tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:52:51 PM

Here are the stable coins in the market.
https://coincodex.com/stablecoins/
As you can see notice some of the list are totally zero or has lower $1 value. It can happen to the current popular ones today.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████