Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is NEO so silent!  (Read 1598 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:19:41 AM

Its been long I hear anything as regards development from NEO blockchain. I just want to know if you guys have heard anything recently about NEO.
there hasn't been any news from neo, only limited to neo will experience an increase in the future, and even then only from speculators and can't prove we have to wait for the best news from neo.

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:33:32 AM

I haven't been following the development of the NEO for a long time, because it was never profitable in my trading strategy. But there is quite interesting news, that the NEO is increasing its consensus mechanism before the steps scheduled for NEO 3.0 in 2020. Right or not? Let's wait for the next news. https://cryptoslate.com/neo-consensus-protocol-upgraded-on-schedule-for-neo-3-0/
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:29:17 AM

I think that is not happening for NEO, but it's happened to all coins. Many of the coins still not moving at the so high price but they move to the high price than before. Besides that, every coin has to followed bitcoin price, so whenever bitcoin price moves, they will always be behind bitcoin. But if the right time comes, all of the prices of the coins will increase, and in that time, you will see the market will be in the bull market, and you have a chance to sell at the high price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Kryptic123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:35:11 AM

It's true that NEO has been a bit silent in the past months especially after the release of ONT. But I m pretty sure that the team is working hard in the background and also making noise doesn't means a project will succeed. Also NEO Version upgrade is also coming up. Hoping for the best.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:43:43 AM

I guess NEO is right now at a calm before the storm stage lol. But TBH keep HODLing NEO because once bull market arrives in alt-coins NEO will go to the moon.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:49:37 AM

Its been long I hear anything as regards development from NEO blockchain. I just want to know if you guys have heard anything recently about NEO.
there hasn't been any news from neo, only limited to neo will experience an increase in the future, and even then only from speculators and can't prove we have to wait for the best news from neo.
There's no known movements from the team, no new updates and any spreaded news, investors are waiting for another good developing updates
in order to start getting interest back to this project, hard to take actions when you don't have any expectations to happen after.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:49:46 AM

Be patient because any investment needs time. It cannot be immediately profitable for you, unless you're lucky
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:55:23 AM

I think the NEO is not silent, there is still demand movement on the market. Look at the situation in the graph I assume there will be also an increase in NEO, I must be to see news again but by read ppl posters news about version upgrade or others might be able to grow price of these products. Let's wait for the expansion of new news.

Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:15:25 AM

Don't worry Neo team is working. You can learn more about their intentions from the Neo roadmap.
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

I think NEO is improving their system that's why we don't hear a lot about this coin
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:33:05 AM

hmm, i think i need to buy some of neo, this is kinda promotion or something getting noise about news and creating other people's choice. who's with me and think the same way? that's only my own thought..
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:38:28 AM

Maybe they're making some developments that still on beta they cannot release a statement yet because it may fail and will only make people confuse about it since they're working on silence let's just wait for their release of this massive development I'm sure the price of the coins is the only matter for us. as soon as this development implemented their will be a pump of the price of NEO too.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:50:57 AM

They had some program just of recent about their wallet update and sonmany update coming , I see neo as a great project to ride in for long and this will be a best time to dive in with little we have .

I dont think it FA delay can stop it from growing and strong but those who can shill and the great maniputor in the market as they never let the market decide but Neo has be great with it silent for the real take to take place.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:00:37 AM

It's not silent, they are working hard on the next iteration of the project. Here's a link to the roadmap: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226

I believe NEO has a very strong future.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:11:46 AM

i really love this coin, i think the developers and the team are much busy creating and surprise us. more updates posted from different social medias as above comments. we need a wise move to gain more.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:40:23 AM

It's not silent, they are working hard on the next iteration of the project. Here's a link to the roadmap: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/roadmap-of-neo-3-0-development-e2ae64edf226

Same with me, i am agree that NEO has very strong future but compare with top coin in market NEO growth price very slow because if we are looking on EOS or Litecoin, the price increase following bitcoin price. But i think it can not compare NEO with others coin
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:21:53 AM

I saw this news, so just like you can say that the NEO team is not silent and is actively developing the project. Perhaps there is not some kind of HYIP around NEO, but updates and development are gradually taking place, and this is an indicator of this promising project.

BTC $1 mln
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:56:46 AM

Neo is doing fine but seen speculations on web that its going to surge if you are looking for updates kindly go to there website and join there twitter channel or Facebook channel
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:23:45 AM

Just saw a signal that NEO is going to explode, 30-50% profit is waiting here. You do not have to believe me, but find another source that will provide technical analysis on NEO and he will tell you same scenario.  Cool
I think he was asked of update or news about neo blockchain and not analysis and you should know that the two are different things entirely. Neo blockchain has been quite for sometime now and something needs to be done in other to revive hopes as it has been losing value and refuses to recover as other coins are doing now and I was expecting neo to have left waves back long time ago and be competing with coins like ethereum. Maybe with this thread the developers will see to it and do something about they projects in term of marketing.
ethersalvation

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:26:36 AM

Neo Devs are working on new application to let Neo grow stable and strong in the time. Do you believe to this assetment?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: