Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is NEO so silent!  (Read 1588 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:37:57 AM

There are actually goods news about NEO and I just don't know where you are looking at. NEO has been silent just like other top coins in the market. They will pop off as well in the next few months or in the next few bull runs (this is just a speculation). Altcoins are not following up that much to bitcoin even though bitcoin is green in the last few increases of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

why silent, NEO is up from the minimum, and above 10$ at the moment, it is a long way to reach 100$ in the near term, it will take time to see NEO back to ATH, but I think that development is in progress, and NEO will follow the market
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:13:44 AM

Blockchain NEO is a significant platform in the cryptocurrency industry. Now the project is on the 18th place in terms of capitalization just because the cryptocurrencies market is saturated and there are many strong competitors. This is a good opportunity for the NEO team to improve its position in the blockchain solutions market and try to climb a few lines higher.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

It appears that a local bull run is in place but the question is why NEO refuses to move? Hope next run sees NEO peaking as well.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 10:00:17 AM

Blockchain NEO is a significant platform in the cryptocurrency industry. Now the project is on the 18th place in terms of capitalization just because the cryptocurrencies market is saturated and there are many strong competitors. This is a good opportunity for the NEO team to improve its position in the blockchain solutions market and try to climb a few lines higher.
NEO team need to release important update about their projects to attract new investors.at this moment maybe much investors prefer to switch their asset to potential coins for this year.maybe bnb coin and litecoin be their purpose.
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:06:12 AM

NEO team need to release important update about their projects to attract new investors.at this moment maybe much investors prefer to switch their asset to potential coins for this year.maybe bnb coin and litecoin be their purpose.

Recently, the rest of the project has become NEO. The biggest advantage of NEO was already the Chinese support behind it. That support is seen as recently enrolled in EOS.

What NEO needs is a proper hype operation.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

No, the last time I saw neo, it was half a year ago. I think this is because the neo platform has not organized itself any product.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:31:32 PM

This is true, but the developers continue to develop their blockchain and coins. A few days ago, the main NEO network was updated and now, according to the developers, the blockchain has become much more stable and productive. One of the interesting moments is worth noting that the time for confirmation of the transaction has decreased to 15 seconds.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:57:10 PM

No, the last time I saw neo, it was half a year ago. I think this is because the neo platform has not organized itself any product.
I think that this project is simply not developing anymore. they are outdated and in the next year or two they will simply disappear from the market

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

I am also wondering, why a lot of altcoins has shown already their potential on the green market, but not NEO. I think it depends on their team activity, because I have not heard any news from them for a long time.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:18:08 PM

Most likely, as I assume that the project is preparing a great product update, or is waiting for a bull market in order for this product to raise the price of the token once but this is just my assumptions and nothing more.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:10:56 PM

Silence does not mean not moving, I think the NEO development team will prepare something that will make the NEO much better than a few months ago. For now I don't read any news about NEO, but I will continue to wait for all the developments that their team will make.
Be patient. Thank you.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:17:12 PM

Its been long I hear anything as regards development from NEO blockchain. I just want to know if you guys have heard anything recently about NEO.
Not heard anything about them until now, shapeshift my mobile exchange has greyed this coin too... I guess this project has reached a level were it's unable to compete with projects such as stellar or ethereum...

Maybe neo devs are working in silence and will bring some big news Roll Eyes
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:56:23 AM

Just saw a signal that NEO is going to explode, 30-50% profit is waiting here. You do not have to believe me, but find another source that will provide technical analysis on NEO and he will tell you same scenario.  Cool

It is to speculate NEO's actions. Maybe NEO is waiting for a good timing before he performs bull run. Long term investors are waiting for it to explode like what you have said $30-50%. I think  it is time for the long term hodlers to get some profits from NEO. I haven't confirms it yet with my technical analysis but if you can show us your TA, it is way better to boost our confidence with this coin.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:55:51 AM

I think NEO will be take time to get popularity in the market. Because l haven't heard or reading about that coins.but think positively. The team members are play the  best role to give the  achievement of  any project.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:03:50 AM

We are just a 100M shy from reaching the market cap of 1B once again. Do you guys think once we hit 1B mark NEO's value could increase from there?

BINTEX