Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥FREE🔥 Generate Your Own Custom Bitcoin Address - Secure, Easy & FREE!  (Read 153 times)
Fishbones78 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:29:09 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 06:56:07 PM by Fishbones78

Get a FREE Custom Bitcoin Address!
Hey everyone,
I've been absent from Bitcointalk for a little while but I'm back again. I used to charge people for this a long time ago when I generated addresses with a cr**py laptop, but I have since built a custom PC that can do this much faster. I've kept myself busy a lot over the years with this forum, doing all sorts of "hustling" to make some money on the side. This service is free for all forum members, unless you want a super difficult address that makes my computer hate you Grin

Is this secure?
Yes. I will never know your private key, I promise!

Is this free?
Yep. Totally free, I'm feeling nice. I do accept tips if I'm generating you a free address, of course  Wink
Tips:
1Fish78sMNo6BdjeV2N5eC6xbSS5u3gtcD

What can you generate for me?
I will generate a free address for anyone, with a custom prefix of up to 7 characters in length, case specific! I only generate legacy addresses. In order for me to generate you a SEGWIT address, the process is a little more involved on your part. PM me and we can probably work something out if you really want one.

A 7 digit long custom address would look like:
1CustomHbdhaf34...

I will generate you a longer address on special request - just follow the below instructions as normal. The catch? I'll charge. The generation time exponentially increases with every extra digit you ask for. This covers electricity, my time and hardware.

8 digits: $2 USD in BTC
9 digits: $10 USD in BTC - You will probably need to allow me a few days for this. This is a flat rate. It could take me a week, it could take me 5 seconds. If I magically generate this very fast then I'll drop the charge. Your lucky day Wink

I WANT ONE!
Great. I'll gladly help you out. Follow these instructions AFTER you have read ALL of this post Wink
1. Go to https://www.bitaddress.org/ and generate an address. Bookmark the page once the address is generated.
2. Click "Vanity Wallet" and click the "Generate your Step 1 Key Pair" button. Note down the "Step 1 Public Key" and save the "Step 1 Private Key" in a text file on your computer. DO NOT LOSE IT.
3. Copy this form and fill it out. Paste it in this thread:
Code:
NEW KEY GENERATION REQUEST
Prefix To Generate: [Your prefix]
Step 1 Public Key: [Noted down from step 2]
Price: [Leave this blank, if 7 characters then it will be free :)]
4. Wait. I'll let you know I've accepted your request and add it to the ledger (once payment has been received if it is not a free address).
5. I will PM you with a partial private key (this is partial, I need the whole thing to access your coins - don't worry). Go back to the bookmarked page and go to the "Vanity Address" tab. Paste the private key you saved earlier into the "Enter Your Part Private Key" field and paste the partial private key that I will PM to you (once generated) into the "Enter Pool Part Private Key (from Vanity Pool):" field. Click "Calculate vanity wallet" and you're done!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:29:21 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 08:51:50 AM by Fishbones78

REQUEST LEDGER
Possible statuses:
ACCEPTED - Accepted & paid if necessary. Generating not started.
GENERATING - Currently generating.
DONE! - Generation complete and customer PM'd.

Post # |  Username    | Requested Prefix | Public Key                                                                      | Price   |   Date     |  Status   |  Output Address
Fishbones78 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:37:27 AM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: