Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtex! A new online cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 10632 times)
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:43:49 PM

So far, after reading 2 entire pages of this thread, I am yet to see a single positive review of "Virtex".
It looks less trustworthy by the day.
virtex1 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:54:28 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 11:28:09 AM by virtex1

So far, after reading 2 entire pages of this thread, I am yet to see a single positive review of "Virtex".

Dear bitboy11,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please bear in mind that this thread was created a rather long time before Virtex was opened, and the "reviews" you are talking about were mere comments made by people that have not even seen the product. We invite you, and everyone else for that matter, to come and check it for yourselves so you could form your own unbiased opinion at www.virtex.com !

Sincerely,
The Virtex Team.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:06:03 AM

Please bare in mind

That looks unprofessional.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

Please bare in mind

That looks unprofessional.

Yes, we agree. Typos usually look unprofessional. Thank you for pointing that out.

Have you had time to take a look at our trading platform? We would appreciate some unbiased feedback - whether good or bad. That way we can work towards a better service.

Sincerely,
The Virtex Team.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:38:04 PM

Yes, we agree. Typos usually look unprofessional. Thank you for pointing that out.

Have you had time to take a look at our trading platform? We would appreciate some unbiased feedback - whether good or bad. That way we can work towards a better service.

You're welcome.

Last I heard you guys don't accept Canadian Dollars, so your service isn't of any use to me.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 11:20:03 AM

You're welcome.

Last I heard you guys don't accept Canadian Dollars, so your service isn't of any use to me.

In that case if you ever decide to trade in dollars - be sure to give Virtex a try. We will be waiting for you!

Sincerely,
The Virtex Team.
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:45:53 AM

Dear readers,
There are some important changes that we would like to share with you.
Virtex has added 2 new payment methods! AstroPay, and International bank wire/SEPA are now live. Additionally to this there are some very good news regarding withdraw commission to EgoPay. To read the full update be sure to visit blog.virtex.com
If you have any questions please leave them here, contact us via live chat or leave a ticket at support.virtex.com
Sincerely,
The Virtex Team
elizeaa

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:57:50 AM

I tried AstropayCard today that I purchased before with astropay. It redirected me to Astropay page, I entered the card numbered and it just went back to astropay webpage. No money was credited but they charged my prepaid card. What's wrong  Huh Ticket were sent
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

I tried AstropayCard today that I purchased before with astropay. It redirected me to Astropay page, I entered the card numbered and it just went back to astropay webpage. No money was credited but they charged my prepaid card. What's wrong  Huh Ticket were sent

Dear Elizeaa,

We contacted AstroPay regarding this issue. In their response they stated that they had an issue with payment processing. Currently this issue is resolved and they assured us that it will not happen again.
We are sorry on their behalf.

If you have any further questions, please contact us via our support center at: support.virtex.com

Sincerely,
The Virtex Team.
bitboy11

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:36:53 PM

I have been using Virtex for about 3 months now and any issues I had with them were resolved.
The site is working just fine and I feel that I can recommend them to anyone since I have made withdrawals and received them without issues!
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:00:34 AM

I have been using Virtex for about 3 months now and any issues I had with them were resolved.
The site is working just fine and I feel that I can recommend them to anyone since I have made withdrawals and received them without issues!

Dear bitboy11,

Thank you for a kind word. We are working to improve every day, and your comment shows, that we are going the right direction. Thank you again, and we promise to do all we can, to make our clients satisfied.
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:08:48 AM

Dear crypocurrency enthusiasts,

We have yet another great update that we would like to share with you! For your convenience Virtex has made EgoPay, OKPay and PerfectMoney deposits automatic! So from now on you will not have to wait for manual approval for your funds to be available to use. Nothing has changed with cryptocurrency deposits – they will be automatically credited to your account after 6 network confirmations.

In addition to automatic deposits we have reduced the minimum order value from $10 to 0.01BTC or 1LTC.

Currently we are working on adding BTC/LTC market to Virtex. You will be able to exchange Bitcoins to Litecoins directly! This, and a lot more is coming soon to our platform so be sure to keep an eye out.
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 08:01:21 AM

Dear cryptocurrency enthusiasts,

It has already been four months since our launch. During that time we have been working very hard in order to create a stable, secure and user-friendly trading environment. Our constantly increasing customer base shows that we are going in the right direction. Seeing how we are able to constantly improve our service, we realized that we can do even better, that’s why we have set a very important goal for Virtex. We want to become the most user friendly cryptocurrency exchange in the world! This includes customer service, funding options, informational resources, and anything else that might be needed by a bitcoin trader. We therefore invite YOU to join the Virtex community and become one of our happy and satisfied Virtex clients.

In this post we would like to present the current features of Virtex, and talk a little bit about each one of them.

First of all we would like to introduce our new and updated design:

https://i.imgur.com/ChB2P3h.png

This new design comes with a handy brand new feature: we are now offering an e-mail alert service which will inform you when the price of a selected market reaches your desired point. You do not even have to be a registered user to use this great feature. All you have to do is a) enter your desired price target; b) select the market you are interested in; c) enter the e-mail address you wish to get the notification to.

https://i.imgur.com/j9974g9.png

Recently we have completely re-worked our fee structure (both funding fees and trading fees). To say in short - there has never been a better time to start trading cryptocurrencies. All the current information regarding fees can be found here https://virtex.com/faq/fees

During the time from our launch we have greatly increased our funding options.

https://i.imgur.com/e5oQgud.jpg

Currently Virtex accepts deposits from:
EgoPay
PerfectMoney
OKPay
Payza
AstroPay
Bank Wire / SEPA
Virtex Voucher
Cryptocurrency deposits

Virtex provides withdraws to:
EgoPay
PerfectMoney
OKPay
Payza
Bank Wire
Cryptocurrency address

We have also recently implemented a voucher system. This is a new and very convenient service for users that want to deposit to Virtex, but are unable to deposit money via one of our provided deposit options. You can purchase a voucher code from various exchangers and fund your account just by submitting that code to your Virtex account at: https://virtex.com/account/voucher
You will be able to find a full list of exchangers that offer the Virtex Voucher on our site in the nearest future.

https://i.imgur.com/8Tjpp0v.png

On top of all these new changes we have partnered up with 1bbot, who has added our platform to their automated bitcoin trading program. So if you like to trade bitcoins, but do not have enough time - we have a solution for you.

https://i.imgur.com/e0RP3E0.png

You can find this automated Virtex Bot here:http://1bbot.com/kupit/97-kupit-skachat-1b-bot-pro-dlya-virtexcom.html

These are the main news and changes for now. Be sure to follow our progress as there are a lot of site improvements coming!

Sincerely,
The Virtex Team
virtex1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

Can you feel Christmas is coming? Give a present for your self!
https://i.imgur.com/Xr5USRF.png

CoinTelegraph, along with the cryptocurrency exchange platform Virtex and global payment processor, EgoPay, are excited to announce a special CONTEST that everyone can participate in, just in time for the holidays.

Predict the price of bitcoin on Christmas and WIN 2 BTC or 500$!
Read more about it here:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113044/time-to-play-ct-egopay-and-virtex-announce-price-prediction-contest

Moreover, Virtex and Egopay, inspired by the spirit of generosity, have organized a lottery, where 15 lucky people will share 3500$ between them!
https://i.imgur.com/EUfYWBV.png

Deposit more than 500 USD to Virtex via EgoPay and you will have a chance to GET A PRIZE of  500$, 250$ or 200$!
Read more about it here:
https://www.egopay.com/special/virtex

bitboy11

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:36:02 PM

Where is the site now?  Huh
www.virtex.com appears to be down.
However, virtex.com is up!
Any reason why?
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:24:50 AM

Where is the site now?  Huh
www.virtex.com appears to be down.
However, virtex.com is up!
Any reason why?

Now i can open the site
there isint any problem about them ..

CaptainJack

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:34:50 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 11:11:43 PM by CaptainJack

-
CaptainJack

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:06:17 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:32:43 PM by CaptainJack

-

CaptainJack

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:47:18 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:32:17 PM by CaptainJack

-
richana

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:33:00 AM

I found this forum while searching for information on Virtex.com

I am a registered user of Virtex.com but for the past week I have had problems with the site, similar to that which the user above has posted about.

Did any of you get your money out yet?

I deposited quite a bit to Virtex.com, made some trades on the exchange, and finally tried to withdraw.
I have both requested money, and also tried to retrieve Bitcoin.
But so far nothing.

They don't even reply to my emails.

When a company is not able to handle basic customer support, doesn't answer emails, doesn't pay out fiat, and doesn't allow BTC withdrawals either, then users start to get worried...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: