Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtex! A new online cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 10632 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:03:41 PM

I have problems with Virtex (https://virtex.com). I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. I deposited there from payza. They told the money from Payza comes max in 48 hours but are gone 4 days and nothing. And the big problem is that no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But because of they above actions I think that they smell scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.
richana

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:28:16 PM

So, Virtex took your money but didn't credit your account?

In my case, they ignore all my requests to withdraw.  I have money with their site that I can not get out.  I also have bitcoins there, but they have been totally unresponsive to all requests for BTC withdrawals.

In summary, they keep everything hostage: Both fiat money AND bitcoins.

It is almost as if the money is gone and the bitcoins are gone as well.
But the site is still up, and still accepting deposits, and still being advertised on certain websites. Hopefully they can fix their problems and pay all of us. The worst part is that they don't reply to any support emails so we simply don't know what is going on.

Caveat emptor.
rymar

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:35:10 PM

The same problem with withdraw! There is no Virtex in all lists of exchanges any more - this is scary!
tonybark

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:39:59 PM

It is SCAM already, do not deposit there anymore!!! Owner is Tadas Kasputis, same person who own egopay and he scammed both projects!!!
He already deleted his facebook and linkedin accounts, because everyone start posting his photos.
Virtex CEO - Mantas Gustys also removed his linkedin, he is not processing withdrawals anymore.

http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/01/14/in2DH.jpg
The answer is YES!!!
richana

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:48:14 AM

It is SCAM already, do not deposit there anymore!!! Owner is Tadas Kasputis, same person who own egopay

Correct.  The real owner:
Tadas Kasputis,
Kaunas, Lithuania
http://www.thinkbig.lt/
tel +370 611 877 92
(I can post addresses and personal details if required, but so far let us wait to see if he pays us what we are owed before deciding if we should fully Dox him)

Both EgoPay and Virtex are operated from Kaunas, in Lithunia. 

The EgoPay scam is already in the press:
"Bitcoin payment processor EgoPay ceases trading, founders may have stolen millions"
http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/01/16/bitcoin-payment-processor-egopay-ceases-trading-founders-may-have-stolen-millions/

I am sorry to say that I was a client of both egopay.com and virtex.com and I have not gotten any replies to my withdrawal requests, nor have I been able to get any money out so far.  I will update my posts here if that changes.

EmBTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:22:12 PM

Hi,

Emily from CoinDesk here.

Do you have any proof Tadas is involved in Virtex? Also, anyone who has further information or who wants to share the problems they have been experiencing with Virtex, please contact me at news@coindesk.com.

Thanks
Joko Widodo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:22:10 PM

Virtex.com Chart is FAKE,it manipulated by Scammer,name is TADAS KASPUTIS,he also the owner of EGOPAY,
TADAS KASPUTIS has Scam people since 2009,u can read post here back in 2009 http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266111&page=12

HE scam ON PURPOSE,Nobody hacked Virtex or Egopay,the owner it self is scammer.

Hello Guys,

All information that was sent here are very correct, I have made exchange for these group hoping they where legit and also helped transfer Tadas Kasputis money and I also have a copy of his passport in my email and am ready to upload it to this forum if talkgold admin will permit it, these guys are pro of scam, They even fraud me too with my investment with them. They are all kids, they close the megalido becuase they where targeting the payment processor which happened to be RegalScam, they also combined to close Altergold, Altergold was not shot down intentional from my investigation, they worked with the admin and was frauding the company, becuase they where working as programmers in Altegold, Poor altegold close down becuase of these fraudstars. I have been following this case for a while, this RegalScam is just less than 6 months old nothing more. Tadas is from LITHUANIA,

All should ask talkgold to let me upload the passport here and their bank statements. Please stay clear of this RegalScam or you will cry. On my next post, I have decided to creat a new email account upload the passport and bank statement there, I will come back if they continue to argue and paste the username ans password so the whole forum can see it.

Thanks.

Investigator
richana

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:09:30 PM

As usual, it is the innocent people caught up in the game who are being hurt. The depositors and users of Virtex.com, denied access to their money.

It is infuriating that I have the money in this Lithuanian VIRTEX scam, but there’s no way to get to it.

All who trusted Tadas Kasputis, Paulius Meskauskas, Mantas Gustys and Tomas Andzelis deserve a fair solution.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:06:23 AM

Bump for Scam accusation
Also related to Egopay
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923518.0

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
richana

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:04:02 PM

Both egopay.com and virtex.com are now down (and probably gone forever)

If anyone has more info on the crooks behind these two sites, CEO Mantas Gustys and founder Tadas Kasputis, please post here or contact via PM. We are working on getting Latvian law enforcement to pursue the matter since they have so far not contacted any of their users with a proposal to pay us back what they stole.
Thanks to longtime user bitboy11, the heist has already been reported to the FBI.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:28:18 AM

Both egopay.com and virtex.com are now down (and probably gone forever)

If anyone has more info on the crooks behind these two sites, CEO Mantas Gustys and founder Tadas Kasputis, please post here or contact via PM. We are working on getting Latvian law enforcement to pursue the matter since they have so far not contacted any of their users with a proposal to pay us back what they stole.
Thanks to longtime user bitboy11, the heist has already been reported to the FBI.

Any good news from you richana? Have you got back your money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: