Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Know Whether Your Account Has Been Safe Till Now”  (Read 319 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:37:57 AM

There was site to check if your login , e-mail password was leaked and shocking truth was that my old e-mail password was leaked to public . Because i did use same password for almost every site i was registering . And like 1-2 years ago i notice that somebody did login in my e-mail , game forums and other sites . So i did create a new mail and now i use seperate passwords for each site , as its more safer .
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:30:30 AM

Thanks for this post. I have been very concern about the safety of my data since I started participating in some airdrops and other forms of investment, this has made me to even create another email for such purpose. Will broadcast this link to my friends too.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

I don't know how to thank you for this wonderful write up, I am guilty of using same email and password for almost all the airdrops and exchange accounts I have. Just today I got a mail about how one of my exchange accounts was login from another IP address, now I understand where the issue is coming from. I will have to be more careful.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:30:45 PM

I think this is a very very important & helpful question to protect to all of them who has been in trading & other professional. because many news readings & heared of hacking. So we should be very careful & select our password use very hard for protection.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:16:50 PM

Recently my got an email that my account has been accessed from another location but the login attempt was blocked because the application used is not supported by Google, I started wondering what could have been the cause, thankfully nothing was compromised in that incident, it made me add more security to the account.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:33:54 PM

This is a good read. Thank you for sharing this article. I am sure that many will benefit from this very informative post. Some are not really aware on how to check their account if it still safe or not. Atleast there is someone who unselfishly share this to us. I am hoping that you will post more of like this in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: