Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN]✅✅✅ The Social Network Of The Future🚀🔥 Connecting the Future 🌎 Today  (Read 1807 times)
Kristinnspence (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 01:19:34 PM

It would be interesting to see exactly how the users are rewarded for performing the tasks on this social network. It will be difficult to get people to move from the established social networks simply because the existing social networks have the most users to socialize with. The new concept would have to gain sufficient hype to win people over.

Yes it will be mainly through the points system and then there will be a distributed advertisement pool that will get shared between the users and influencers will have a special place where they can do sponsored posts niche specific and more, and video's and music will have the options as well to have ad's, and the users will get paid for their creations, now this sounds a lot like its being designed for being an "ad" social network but there will also be the feature to turn off all ad's and not earn anything, we want to create a social network with total freedom of choice and privacy, someplace where you can send and receive money anywhere in the world and buy things and trade on the social network with ease and it all being done while valuing privacy and freedom.
And I agree with you it will be hard to get people to switch over, but if people start switching over and getting their friends over as well then it won't be such a significant change, it is true that most people are used to the same things and want to be just in the comfort zone but we are trusting on the users to help us populate the site and that is why we have for example the referral system at the moment so that people can get people to join, even if we would just reach 100.000 users it would still make a massive difference because we would be unbanking 100.000 people, protecting their privacy, giving them freedom, and making real use cases, it would then create a ripple effect, the more people that join, the more people will join.

And now other social networks are creating their coins and it is making headlines, we want to give people a valid option as well, and a choice and revenue for what they are doing, because companies are paying loads of money for advertisements and not one user is getting paid for what they see, they are not getting paid anything for all the money the big companies are getting, they are basically free commodity, and we want to change that.
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

Facebook Inc launching Libra, the cryptocurrrency soon.Looking forward for more details about their next move.Will it compete the "Crypto gaint" Bitcoin, Ethereum,Bitcoin cash, Litecoin. What will impact it make to the Global Fiat currencies.
Any latest updates about Libra.

Well that is a hard question but it will be hard for any coin to compete with the largest ones now, but who knows what the future holds and we hope that loop will be able to have large use cases for everyone and unbank alot of people
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:52:44 PM

New article on buzzing Asia updated main thread
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:59:18 PM

Please fix the link to WhitePaper, because after clicking the link of whitepaper above the goes to this thread.
Bryancao

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

Thanks for sharing such useful information.
That look good and, we will share to the community
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 07:52:28 PM

Please fix the link to WhitePaper, because after clicking the link of whitepaper above the goes to this thread.

Hi, the whitepaper is not published yet, it will be published in 3 weeks
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:13:05 PM

Hello, I like the idea. Reward for what you do in another social network for free, sounds good. But of course you need to try, to tear people away from their usual things. I will keep track of your updates and wait for the white paper
Sinpina

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:10:10 AM

Greetings everyone I’m excited for new social media content. Cheers
markus_oliver

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:27:11 AM

Website | Telegram | Whitepaper | Loopia Vision trailer
Standard trailer

https://i.ibb.co/zJsNTBK/Untitled-1-1.png

Informational articles about loopia network
What is Loopia?
Loopia the future of social networking
How do you earn LPN?

What is being said about us
The biggest mass adoption in history
Loopia vs Facebook?

We are open to private investors and team members to join in on our great project

This thread will be updated periodacally

Can someone simplify to me what Loopia is?
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:19:15 AM

Hello, I like the idea. Reward for what you do in another social network for free, sounds good. But of course you need to try, to tear people away from their usual things. I will keep track of your updates and wait for the white paper

Thanks, I mean I think that people will come automatically once they realize that we are going to be decentralized and people will have the choice to control their privacy and ad preferences and content, and we are going to make it so that the transition will be easy for anyone and doesn't involve some heavy tech understanding or having to understand a lot about crypto/blockchain, but also the most important factor is that people join and get their friends to join also and that's why we have the referral system at least for the time being while we are amassing bigger numbers of users.
and also that's why we also have the marketplace and wallet system, so people can just buy stuff on the market as well and sell and transfer directly, really easy to use, the whitepaper will be out in 3 weeks approx.
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:22:13 AM

Thanks, I mean I think that people will come automatically once they realize that we are going to be decentralized and people will have the choice to control their privacy and ad preferences and content, and we are going to make it so that the transition will be easy for anyone and doesn't involve some heavy tech understanding or having to understand a lot about crypto/blockchain, but also the most important factor is that people join and get their friends to join also and that's why we have the referral system at least for the time being while we are amassing bigger numbers of users.
and also that's why we also have the marketplace and wallet system, so people can just buy stuff on the market as well and sell and transfer directly, really easy to use, the whitepaper will be out in 3 weeks approx.

Thanks for the answer. The referral bonus will only be for joining friends, or for the fact that my referral is completing tasks,I receive a bonus too?
firdauz

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:08:27 PM

tq for this information..  Smiley
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:05:24 PM

Thanks for the answer. The referral bonus will only be for joining friends, or for the fact that my referral is completing tasks,I receive a bonus too?

Only for joining friends Smiley
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:39:57 PM

Thank you for your quick answers Smiley
vlopesBB

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:15:47 PM

Seems interesting and a vision of the future but would be interesting and I'm curious to see exactly how the users are rewarded and paid for the tasks done on this social network. Let's see :-)
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:19:09 PM

Thank you for your quick answers Smiley

No proplem, and thank you for the detailed questions Smiley it's always good when someone asks the questions that need to be answered!.
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

Seems interesting and a vision of the future but would be interesting and I'm curious to see exactly how the users are rewarded and paid for the tasks done on this social network. Let's see :-)

Yes there will be multiple income streams available, if you put together a social network that does revenue share with it's members and a video platform and music platform all in one then you can imagine what we will be doing, but it's a lot bigger than that, more information will come when the time comes.
kennyistay

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:04:52 AM

Loopia looks clean on the surface but it lacks substance and that should be developed Smiley
anper

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Can we set limitation to our Audience?
Kristinnspence (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:47:32 PM

Loopia looks clean on the surface but it lacks substance and that should be developed Smiley

Thanks, yes well everything is still in the dev stage and we are constantly adding things and now we are hopefully getting the angel's
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: