Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN]✅✅✅ The Social Network Of The Future🚀🔥 Connecting the Future 🌎 Today  (Read 1806 times)
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:19:05 PM

How do I join this project? It's interesting

you can become a participant of the bounty campaign. or you can become an investor of this project. all details are on the official website of this project. You can also put a question in telegram chat. all the necessary links are on the first page of this topic.

It looks like the bounty is off. The thread link doesn't work. I think I will still have a look at this network since you can earn with it and I want to know more.
I don't see bounty details on their website unless I am blind?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:27:25 PM

Really looking forward to this!  Always excited for new social media experiences.  Hope this takes off!

The usual struggle of launching a new social media channel is how to attract users to use this new platform. Because of the tough competition in the market, they should offer a unique edge of their social media channel and how it will be of significance to potential users. Because if it is just another app that will clutter their phones, I doubt it will sustain its longevity in the cyberspace.
Kristinnspence (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 03:31:49 PM

Yeah but we are very different from standard social media, we have released our whitepaper at www.loopianetwork.com so you can see the main aspects of how we will differentiate from other social networks and what will give us the edge over them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: