Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Financial Projects  (Read 225 times)
weidex (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:20:33 PM

What do you think for the new trending financial projects like - Compound, dYdX and DAI stable coin from Maker?
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

What do you think for the new trending financial projects like - Compound, dYdX and DAI stable coin from Maker?

I don't have insights about Compound or dYdX but DAI is another big step in crypto industry.
DAI though is not a coin for investment or won't profit you directly but is the first decentralized stable coin.
All other stable coins to date are centralized and their future highly depend on their issuers. But DAI works on itself, no one can influence it.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:37:16 PM

I don't have insights about Compound or dYdX but DAI is another big step in the crypto industry.
DAI though is not a coin for investment or won't profit you directly but is the first decentralized stable coin.
All other stable coins to date are centralized and their future highly depends on their issuers. But DAI works on itself, no one can influence it.

Yeah it's good that if you want to keep your money on crypto and don't want to depend on pumps and dumps you can exchange your assets to DAI
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

Between Dydx and DAI, I prefer DAI coins because it is good to make trading so I can always get daily profits even though not so much,
because DAI is the old coin is not a new project.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:24:27 PM

I saw project that newly launched and they offers financial and financing loans but i dont trust them and if i will do investments i will go to projects that can really gives me a good amount of money and  i have the project can give you huge benefits once you invest and this project is the Dencoin tokens.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

All this are unfamiliar with so much project surfacing regularly high percentage of which are scam makes me unwilling to get entangled with new and unknown project
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:47:03 PM

I consider only that the DAI token has a good development perspective since the rest of the projects are little known to me and I need time to study them in more detail and in general there are favorable conditions for any token in the market now.
weidex (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:28:17 AM

I saw project that newly launched and they offers financial and financing loans but i dont trust them and if i will do investments i will go to projects that can really gives me a good amount of money and  i have the project can give you huge benefits once you invest and this project is the Dencoin tokens.

I will make a research for it. Thanks
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:31:26 AM

The number of stable coins is increasing day by day. This will bring together a qualifying process in the future. In the near future we can monitor stable coins that have been erased from the market.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:56:05 PM

Yup right, dai is a stable decentralized coin among centralized stable coins, although it is not profitable in investment but I think this coin will be a rival to USDD and other stable coins in the future. Even this DAI will compete in my opinion after Facebook launched a stable coin also in 2020.
Indeed stable coins are now a hot conversation among bitcoiners, after many FUDs have befallen Tether. And now in my opinion DAI is the best project among those you mentioned.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:01:10 AM

All this are unfamiliar with so much project surfacing regularly high percentage of which are scam makes me unwilling to get entangled with new and unknown project

Yeah me too, never encountered yet those mentioned projects. If the OP can post their respective ANN links or websites so people can easily check those projects and evaluate for themselves. Hard to trust somebody's suggestions without doing your own study towards the project.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:17:36 AM

The stable coin market is becoming crowded with all of these coins that comes out. I don't have background with those projects that you mentioned which are compound and dydx.

What's with them and you're asking the community's opinion about those financial projects? there's also a lot of financial projects lately that didn't get the attention that they want.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:44:18 AM

I don't know and I don't want to recommend as I don't want to be bias, but I'm sure it's not gonna be a stable coin.
The new coin in the market now that are having early success are those coming from IEO especially in Binance, perhaps we should check their potential and invest on them early, they might enjoy some great profit as this season of crypto is gonna be bullish and it would stay here for long.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:28:48 PM

Financial project have a pretty long way to go, came across articles and it makes sense at least for me. https://medium.com/coinmonks/defi-what-it-is-and-isnt-part-1-f7d7e7afee16, concepts are superior but its too humane to be decentralised and many challenges are ahead, yet DAI is definitely an awesome concept upon existing stablecoins

Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:38:05 PM

Between Dydx and DAI, I prefer DAI coins because it is good to make trading so I can always get daily profits even though not so much,
because DAI is the old coin is not a new project.
lots of DAI coins are traded, but there needs to be a significant increase so that traders can get big profits. DAI coins are a good project and already have many fans. so many will prioritize DAI coins rather than Ddyx
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:50:45 PM

stable coins are very attractive and very popular among investors, one reason is stable coins as the first exchange tool before trading, so investors exchange fiat coins in the form of stable coins such as TUSD or other stable coins, I think DAI tokens are starting to see this opportunity, other than that DAO is like that, so the chance for Dydx will have the same opportunities as other stable coins.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: