Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XERO] XEROM [ETHASH] [Decentralized Masternode protocol]  (Read 2819 times)
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

Again, your avoiding the scam talk. Your ignorance isn't our ignorance.

There is no need for me to address your scam accusations, the readers of this thread have access to Ether-1's website, public discord and public social media. They also have access to Xerom's website, public social media, and discord. They are more than capable of making their decisions based on all the publicly available information. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:59:24 PM

I'd like to make everyone aware of what was bought to my attention last night in regards to the XERO airdrop and hardware wallets. It's important to understand hardware wallets will receive the airdrop however that being said it requires Xerom to have an app for the HW Wallet (In some instances it can take multiple months for this to happen).

This being said: If you'd like immediate access to your XERO and you use a HW Wallet you'll need to move your coins off the HW Wallet into a wallet where you own the keystore or private key. If you don't mind waiting for access to your coins then you can simply wait for the Xerom HW Wallet app to be released.
HonzaIT

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:32:37 PM

For all participants of this thread, this user "Asylumwarp" does nothing but slander various coins on all channels, it is not just this project, but it also concerns other projects. Please do not take this poor girl seriously, apparently suffering from some psychological disorder.
Have a quick hike :-)
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:52:38 PM

Yo!

I already loved Ether-1... NOW YOU GIVING ME MOAR?? I love you guys, great work!

1 question tho.. will Xerom later have it's own desktop wallet like Ether-1 has?

Kind regards.

Quite right, The desktop wallet is ready & will be available at chain launch.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:59:18 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 03:13:07 PM by thin

For all participants of this thread, this user "Asylumwarp" does nothing but slander various coins on all channels, it is not just this project, but it also concerns other projects. Please do not take this poor girl seriously, apparently suffering from some psychological disorder.

How it could be spamming in all threads? He is newbie user with 6 messages in total.  Who in general care about messages from such a user? He is likely just increasing post count, that's it. Just ignore him.

ready to try, when?
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

How it could be spamming in all threads? He is newbie user with 6 messages in total.  Who in general care about messages from such a user? He is likely just increasing post count, that's it. Just ignore him.

ready to try, when?

The launch is scheduled for the 28th - we haven't set a time just yet.
Asylumwarp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

Oh I'm not slandering, I ran a pool for these scam artists, found out they are insider trading pump n dump masters, called them out for it and now we see the truth of what's really going on here. Glad we caught you before you launched another scam. Don't wanna comment on parity? Incompetence at its finest. Honzalt (tonsil turds) you know your place as well.

You want me to post your guys pool link again? Scammers.
http://ETHO.miningpros.online and tell me I'm new around here. Hahaha joker's. You all know me.
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

He's a well known 'personality' in many Ethash Discord channels, not so much on Bitcointalk.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:12:31 PM

Oh I'm not slandering, I ran a pool for these scam artists, found out they are insider trading pump n dump masters, called them out for it and now we see the truth of what's really going on here. Glad we caught you before you launched another scam. Don't wanna comment on parity? Incompetence at its finest. Honzalt (tonsil turds) you know your place as well.

We don't have a use for parity, most people are familiar with Geth. I do agree it is the better client for sure but we're quite happy using Geth. Again, you speak about a simple Geth fork, feel free to look at the github and check for yourself if it a "simple Geth fork", once again I'll ask that you must please ensure you're factually correct before making wild accusations.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:14:29 PM

We already know the limitations with geth. You guys are working backwards not forwards, point proven again. Keep speaking son.. typical cloners can't create anything else and not even move forward with parity. Keep cloning garbage chains.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

We already know the limitations with geth. You guys are working backwards not forwards, point proven again. Keep speaking son..

Geth has limitations but most coins still use Geth, if there was a massive shift over to parity we'd follow suit. Our users are happy using Geth and we are happy developing using Geth.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:21:51 PM

Your users are being scammed. Hahaha I am a well known personality around here because I'm the one who exposed your insider trade pump n dump schemes. It won't be long until everyone else realises the scams you create with your cloned geth. Only sh"t blockchain still use geth, like yours.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

Your users are being scammed. Hahaha I am a well known personality around here because I'm the one who exposed your insider trade pump n dump schemes. It won't be long until everyone else realises the scams you create with your cloned geth. Only sh"t blockchain still use geth, like yours.

Why do you pretend to have some sort of leverage over us? All you have done is show that most of the things you speak about are factually incorrect and pure accusations with no substantial evidence or proof. You're merely helping bump the thread at this point in time and for that I thank you.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:28:51 PM

The moment we created a new back end for ethereum, you guys sh't the bed. We have superior code over your open ethereum pool software, and you guys hated on it. We proved our pools not only work better than OEP, but we also got into the back channels to see the insider trading. I have screenshots of all this and we can dig them back up trust me. Keep on digging your graves. RIP ether1 and the known teams behind these scam clone blockchains. That's why your whole crew is here trying to flame me cause I know the truth. I still have the screenshots from devs saying kastle was a pump n dump for akroma for a sick kid. Get real scammers. Your whole crew is done for. I'll keep posting bits by bits exposing you, the more you speak.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

The moment we created a new back end for ethereum, you guys sh't the bed. We have superior code over your open ethereum pool software, and you guys hated on it. We proved our pools not only work better than OEP, but we also got into the back channels to see the insider trading. I have screenshots of all this and we can dig them back up trust me. Keep on digging your graves. RIP ether1 and the known teams behind these scam clone blockchains. That's why your whole crew is here trying to flame me cause I know the truth. I still have the screenshots from devs saying kastle was a pump n dump for akroma for a sick kid. Get real scammers. Your whole crew is done for. I'll keep posting bits by bits exposing you, the more you speak.

First of all - Kastle & Akroma are different projects and are not related to Ether-1 or Xerom in any way so I'm not sure how that factors into your rather illogical argument.

"The moment we created a new back end for ethereum, you guys sh't the bed. We have superior code over your open ethereum pool software, and you guys hated on it." <-- I don't recall anyone from the team saying anything about it except "cool" more than likely no one actually cared and this once again sounds like some sort of ill thought out and illogical argument with something not even related to Ether-1. Sounds like a personal issue you have with someone else.

Again your insider trading accusations apply to someone else and I'll be happy to prove there was no such thing - it's actually very simple using a block explorer and the PUBLICLY available dev-fund address you can go back to the day when your supposed "insider trading" took place and see if there were any dev funds deposited to an exchange. Your accusations of insider trading refer to a community member selling off his big chunk of ETHO.

SO I shall ask again please ensure you're factually correct before making wild accusations.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

You all are connected as one. Your pools are ran by the same people, your scams are created equally. The moment akroma shut down, your team trolled the channels so badly looking for more users to scam. It's from one coin to another, and the same people are in the same discords. That's why it's relevant. You can't just change the name and expect new results. And even more info you just released stating someone dumped .. we know who it was and why. They also know about your insider dumps, trades, etc. Your charts show exactly that. Pumps during shills, dumps a day after. But don't kid yourselves, acting like your not the same group of people is more than funny. That's why tonsil turds and the rest of you keep showing up, including the main problem troll pistol (uglyAF) not spicyAF. You guys keep on keeping on. And I'll release info every single day. You guys act like I didn't save all that info... Lol we shall see.. anyone with eyes can see the teams are fully related. And he wasn't a community member, he was part of ETHO labs and straight up quit, and i got those screenshots too. Don't act like he was a member, when he was part of your team.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:47:25 PM

You all are connected as one. Your pools are ran by the same people, your scams are created equally. The moment akroma shut down, your team trolled the channels so badly looking for more users to scam. It's from one coin to another, and the same people are in the same discords. That's why it's relevant. You can't just change the name and expect new results. And even more info you just released stating someone dumped .. we know who it was and why. They also know about your insider dumps, trades, etc. Your charts show exactly that. Pumps during shills, dumps a day after. But don't kid yourselves, acting like your not the same group of people is more than funny. That's why tonsil turds and the rest of you keep showing up, including the main problem troll pistol (uglyAF) not spicyAF. You guys keep on keeping on. And I'll release info every single day. You guys act like I didn't save all that info... Lol we shall see.. anyone with eyes can see the teams are fully related.

I have never heard such an incoherent argument in my life, you're talking about something you clearly have 0 knowledge on. All the best with your future endeavors and thanks again for helping bump the thread.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:55:01 PM

You pumping ETHO right now for xerom. When's the next pump and dump? The dates at the beginning of the thread. Bump.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

First of all - Kastle & Akroma are different projects and are not related to Ether-1 or Xerom in any way so I'm not sure how that factors into your rather illogical argument.

SO I shall ask again please ensure you're factually correct before making wild accusations.

This is simple, we ran a pool for you too! We had back channels in your server as well, remember? Remember me booting all of you guys out of my server? Yeah.. I remember.. you got my link yes?

http://ETHO.miningpros.online and tell me how irrelevant I am to your team, as I was part of these coins at one time. That was until I didn't want to be part of your scams.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

This is simple, we ran a pool for you too! We had back channels in your server as well, remember? Remember me booting all of you guys out of my server? Yeah.. I remember.. you got my link yes?

http://ETHO.miningpros.online and tell me how irrelevant I am to your team, as I was part of these coins at one time. That was until I didn't want to be part of your scams.

You're joking, right? Access to our back channels? You had access to a pool op channel in Ether-1 which was hardly ever used. You are in no way relevant to us. You were not part of the team, you were merely a pool op with access to a pool op channel. "Remember me booting all of you guys out of my server?" I was never in your server. Clearly, you are salty that other pools were used more than yours and you've based all of your accusations and wild theories off of second-hand information. Sad to see this has become such a desperate attempt at getting attention. I appreciate you taking your time to share your conspiracies with me, it has been very interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: