Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XERO] XEROM [ETHASH] [Decentralized Masternode protocol]  (Read 2817 times)
SpicyAF

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:10:20 PM

You all are connected as one. Your pools are ran by the same people, your scams are created equally. The moment akroma shut down, your team trolled the channels so badly looking for more users to scam. It's from one coin to another, and the same people are in the same discords. That's why it's relevant. You can't just change the name and expect new results. And even more info you just released stating someone dumped .. we know who it was and why. They also know about your insider dumps, trades, etc. Your charts show exactly that. Pumps during shills, dumps a day after. But don't kid yourselves, acting like your not the same group of people is more than funny. That's why tonsil turds and the rest of you keep showing up, including the main problem troll pistol (uglyAF) not spicyAF. You guys keep on keeping on. And I'll release info every single day. You guys act like I didn't save all that info... Lol we shall see.. anyone with eyes can see the teams are fully related. And he wasn't a community member, he was part of ETHO labs and straight up quit, and i got those screenshots too. Don't act like he was a member, when he was part of your team.

All out of rational arguments, time to bring up unrelated projects and personal attacks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

You all are connected as one. Your pools are ran by the same people, your scams are created equally. The moment akroma shut down, your team trolled the channels so badly looking for more users to scam. It's from one coin to another, and the same people are in the same discords. That's why it's relevant. You can't just change the name and expect new results. And even more info you just released stating someone dumped .. we know who it was and why. They also know about your insider dumps, trades, etc. Your charts show exactly that. Pumps during shills, dumps a day after. But don't kid yourselves, acting like your not the same group of people is more than funny. That's why tonsil turds and the rest of you keep showing up, including the main problem troll pistol (uglyAF) not spicyAF. You guys keep on keeping on. And I'll release info every single day. You guys act like I didn't save all that info... Lol we shall see.. anyone with eyes can see the teams are fully related. And he wasn't a community member, he was part of ETHO labs and straight up quit, and i got those screenshots too. Don't act like he was a member, when he was part of your team.

All out of rational arguments, time to bring up unrelated projects and personal attacks.

He is grasping for anything at this point to make us look bad - if one of the team sneezed he'd be calling us out for Biochemical warfare.
Asylumwarp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:13:39 PM

You can't be a dictator here, and ban everyone with your fly attitude and dictatorship leadership. The charts/announcements go hand and hand with pump and dump schemes. You were all part of the scam and moved onto other coins. Anyone with eyes can check discords and see who's who around here. No conspiracy here. Just someone who caught onto you guys and pointing out the obvious. Love it. It was this exact internal explosion that caused your team to dump on you too. And so the truth prevails! Lol
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:18:26 PM

You can't be a dictator here, and ban everyone with your fly attitude and dictatorship leadership. The charts/announcements go hand and hand with pump and dump schemes. You were all part of the scam and moved onto other coins. Anyone with eyes can check discords and see who's who around here. No conspiracy here. Just someone who caught onto you guys and pointing out the obvious. Love it.

I have no need to ban you - you're keeping this post on the front page and you haven't done anything except making accusations. I still see the core team for Ether-1 is active and developing - I guess we can chalk "moved onto other coins." as another grasp at something to make you not look like you don't know what you're talking about. You are nothing more than a salty troll with nothing better to do.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:23:47 PM

You and your crew have confirmed everything I stated, and then went into defense mode when you got exposed. I like to keep scams on the front page to allow everyone to see what's going on. Don't worry, we have a few days to go until launch and another failed attempt of a blockchain, who needs a testnet for a testnet for a testnet?  Your incompetence hasn't even figured out how to move past geth. #micdrop #itsfriday #imoutforafew #truthcoming #staytunedformore
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

You and your crew have confirmed everything I stated, and then went into defense mode when you got exposed. I like to keep scams on the front page to allow everyone to see what's going on. Don't worry, we have a few days to go until launch and another failed attempt of a blockchain, who needs a testnet for a testnet for a testnet?  Your incompetence hasn't even figured out how to move past geth. #micdrop #itsfriday #imoutforafew #truthcoming #staytunedformore

Have a good day sir.
stoner2399

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:13:19 AM

What pools will support Xerom on launch day?
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:19:07 PM

That's easy, knowing the insider info I know, I know atleast a couple pools are ready to roll out.... such as:

https://wattpool.net/ui/xerom/stats
&
https://xerom.minerpool.net/ <which seems to be preparing in the background>

All known pools that run with the same group of folks. Next question?

#welcomeback!
PrimateCrypt0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:04:54 PM

That's easy, knowing the insider info I know, I know atleast a couple pools are ready to roll out.... such as:

https://wattpool.net/ui/xerom/stats
&
https://xerom.minerpool.net/ <which seems to be preparing in the background>

All known pools that run with the same group of folks. Next question?

#welcomeback!

Roll Eyes

Hi, thank you for posting some evidence finally so I can chime in and give you some feedback on its veracity.

First let me explain how DNS rules work for a website.  There is a default * rule which forwards all undefined subdomains to the same IP address.
Go ahead and visit: https://abagofloons.minerpool.net/ to discover what you would have if you weren't so quick to jump to conclusions.  Any name works, go ahead, substitute your own value and confirm.
In addition, please be advised that Chris, the minerpool operator has stopped responding long ago, as long as several months now.  Many of the polls there have crashed out or ran out of rewards to give due to not updating nodes.  Anyone who pays attention to this stuff knows what I'm talking about; I just wonder why you don't and I think it might have something to do with your general disposition in this thread.

Now let's address wattpool and how some pool ops setup their Nginx/Apache2 rules.  They create a similar rule to the one I outlined above for DNS to forward all traffic to a default working site with the variable you chose in your request.  Here, I present you with another super secret pool called https://wattpool.net/ui/aretheyforreal/stats.

As I said in my opening, do please keep posting concrete evidence and let's keep this back and forth going. Personal attacks and opinions are fine, free speech and all but people with critical minds want evidence.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:11:12 PM

How long did it take you to figure this problem out and try to explain how you aren't scammers. First of all, lets clear the air, I was NEVER part of their pump and dump schemes, and 2) when I found out about these scam coin schemes, you guys got FIRED from our pool, hence the ATM machine on our page. I've been waiting for more of you to arrive, to shove your foots in your mouth, Good to see you primate, the main troller of trolls trolling channels getting more users for more of your scams. Welcome back, its been a while. The evidence will come day by day, slowly, tearing your team limb for limb. Keep on laughing now, but we will see who's laughing at the end, Cause proof is in the beholder, and that's about to be exposed. Your team can PM me all day asking for the evidence, but I am not gonna give you guys the opportunity to prepare your statements as to why it is the way it is, As you took hours to explain your pool situation. Keep on keepin on!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:34:00 PM

How long did it take you to figure this problem out and try to explain how you aren't scammers. First of all, lets clear the air, I was NEVER part of their pump and dump schemes, and 2) when I found out about these scam coin schemes, you guys got FIRED from our pool, hence the ATM machine on our page. I've been waiting for more of you to arrive, to shove your foots in your mouth, Good to see you primate, the main troller of trolls trolling channels getting more users for more of your scams. Welcome back, its been a while. The evidence will come day by day, slowly, tearing your team limb for limb. Keep on laughing now, but we will see who's laughing at the end, Cause proof is in the beholder, and that's about to be exposed. Your team can PM me all day asking for the evidence, but I am not gonna give you guys the opportunity to prepare your statements as to why it is the way it is, As you took hours to explain your pool situation. Keep on keepin on!

This is the very reason why it becomes hard to trust blockchain projects nowadays. You have no idea what is their main intention for the project. And as we encountered most of them, they are only for devs' pockets or profits. Very few have the intentions of making it big so they can share the benefit of their platform. Most of them have novel ideas but once they got their money via pumpndump, trading or selling their coins, they are out.

This project has a lot of things to prove that they are different from those crap ones.
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:56:56 AM

This is the very reason why it becomes hard to trust blockchain projects nowadays. You have no idea what is their main intention for the project. And as we encountered most of them, they are only for devs' pockets or profits. Very few have the intentions of making it big so they can share the benefit of their platform. Most of them have novel ideas but once they got their money via pumpndump, trading or selling their coins, they are out.

This project has a lot of things to prove that they are different from those crap ones.

Ask yourself, why do the same group of people keep creating new blockchain projects all cloned from the same codebase. Once you have that answer, you'll know why this is a scam. I can see 1 project morphing into another, but this is literally the 5th one that I have witnessed. They all follow the same pattern... pump pump pump for the upcoming release, oh wait, time to reorg and refactor... sell sell then tell public. rinse. repeat. Those of us smart enough to figure out got out before the last one and low and behold 2 weeks later... price hits the floor.

This is why we called this out. Asylum does have proof, but this is the main reason we are calling this shit out.
treehouse

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:45:11 AM

Just to clarify, the core team (Dev-James, Fallen, Primate) are not involved in 5 projects.  Ether-1 is the primary chain, ethoFS is the decentralized hosting platform that runs on ETHO nodes.  The team has been in conversations with other chains about deploying ethoFS across chains.  (If I run TreeCoin, I could run ethoFS on my nodes, node holders would receive native currency from the block reward, and ETHO for ethoFS revenue sharing reward.).  Existing chains wanted to see a proof of concept of this running in the real world.  Our solution is to deploy XERO as our rapid development chain as a way to test cross chain utility in a real world environment.  We're giving ETHO holders a 1:2 air drop to encourage node participation.  This is not a pump/dump scheme, the team was clear in the Medium article price is not our primary concern, they won't be going after expensive exchange listings.  ETHO is and always will be the primary chain, XERO is the last chain we'll be deploying. 

Asylum/Timber, I know there's nothing I can say that will change your mind, I'm sorry it's come to this.  I appreciated you guys running an ETHO pool back in the day, it was top notch. 
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:30:52 AM

Just to clarify, the core team (Dev-James, Fallen, Primate) are not involved in 5 projects.  Ether-1 is the primary chain, ethoFS is the decentralized hosting platform that runs on ETHO nodes.  The team has been in conversations with other chains about deploying ethoFS across chains.  (If I run TreeCoin, I could run ethoFS on my nodes, node holders would receive native currency from the block reward, and ETHO for ethoFS revenue sharing reward.).  Existing chains wanted to see a proof of concept of this running in the real world.  Our solution is to deploy XERO as our rapid development chain as a way to test cross chain utility in a real world environment.  We're giving ETHO holders a 1:2 air drop to encourage node participation.  This is not a pump/dump scheme, the team was clear in the Medium article price is not our primary concern, they won't be going after expensive exchange listings.  ETHO is and always will be the primary chain, XERO is the last chain we'll be deploying. 

Asylum/Timber, I know there's nothing I can say that will change your mind, I'm sorry it's come to this.  I appreciated you guys running an ETHO pool back in the day, it was top notch. 

Well, could you clarify which other projects would like to see this implemented? I'm sure its with the fellow team we are discussing. So another point proven. As each one of you join the conversation only adds to the truth, because on page 1 I was a "who is this guy" to now being confirmed in writing by you that I was indeed involved (not with scams) and not talking out my ass. I don't know how much clear a 1:2 airdrop being shilled ahead of a release of a testnet for chains to see it in action, basically stating if you buy more ETHO for this said project, you get X amount of said coin. This is indeed a classic pump and dump. Masternodes for a testnet running on ethofs is useless. This tactic was broken in 2018, and the medium/white paper could be written on anything, wipe my ass with it, show you this brown paper worth none other than the shit I wiped my ass. Claiming that price is not a concern, is a flat out lie, because buying up 1:2 coins pumps your project, then you holders of millions of coins just dump right behind the pump, laughing all the way to the bank. And can someone explain if dev-james is the developer of this coin (which we know hes been silent for months) why did fallenG release the geth ? Heres that example too. This is a classic (FallenG get rich quick scheme) because his rebrand didn't work. This was his clever idea... Well, not so clever anymore. Best thing you said is you wont be developing anymore scam coin blockchains after xerom xscameron …

Heres the link to the GitHub with fallenG as the releaser of the blockchain. Dev james, Where are you in all this? Silent, I'm waiting for a new account to chime in again, will it be james? Or a fake account you guys create to be him in real life. Now that chris at minerpool has been confirmed a BOT, it shows you guys create a false state of reality.

https://github.com/xero-official/go-xerom/releases

Explain to me why Fallen is releasing his own blockchain, and not dev james?! Can't wait for this answer, and if you say fallen didn't release it, I screenshotted it. The Enola Gay is in route....
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:15:39 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 05:42:59 AM by fallengravity

Just to clarify, the core team (Dev-James, Fallen, Primate) are not involved in 5 projects.  Ether-1 is the primary chain, ethoFS is the decentralized hosting platform that runs on ETHO nodes.  The team has been in conversations with other chains about deploying ethoFS across chains.  (If I run TreeCoin, I could run ethoFS on my nodes, node holders would receive native currency from the block reward, and ETHO for ethoFS revenue sharing reward.).  Existing chains wanted to see a proof of concept of this running in the real world.  Our solution is to deploy XERO as our rapid development chain as a way to test cross chain utility in a real world environment.  We're giving ETHO holders a 1:2 air drop to encourage node participation.  This is not a pump/dump scheme, the team was clear in the Medium article price is not our primary concern, they won't be going after expensive exchange listings.  ETHO is and always will be the primary chain, XERO is the last chain we'll be deploying.  

Asylum/Timber, I know there's nothing I can say that will change your mind, I'm sorry it's come to this.  I appreciated you guys running an ETHO pool back in the day, it was top notch.  

Well, could you clarify which other projects would like to see this implemented? I'm sure its with the fellow team we are discussing. So another point proven. As each one of you join the conversation only adds to the truth, because on page 1 I was a "who is this guy" to now being confirmed in writing by you that I was indeed involved (not with scams) and not talking out my ass. I don't know how much clear a 1:2 airdrop being shilled ahead of a release of a testnet for chains to see it in action, basically stating if you buy more ETHO for this said project, you get X amount of said coin. This is indeed a classic pump and dump. Masternodes for a testnet running on ethofs is useless. This tactic was broken in 2018, and the medium/white paper could be written on anything, wipe my ass with it, show you this brown paper worth none other than the shit I wiped my ass. Claiming that price is not a concern, is a flat out lie, because buying up 1:2 coins pumps your project, then you holders of millions of coins just dump right behind the pump, laughing all the way to the bank. And can someone explain if dev-james is the developer of this coin (which we know hes been silent for months) why did fallenG release the geth ? Heres that example too. This is a classic (FallenG get rich quick scheme) because his rebrand didn't work. This was his clever idea... Well, not so clever anymore. Best thing you said is you wont be developing anymore scam coin blockchains after xerom xscameron …

Heres the link to the GitHub with fallenG as the releaser of the blockchain. Dev james, Where are you in all this? Silent, I'm waiting for a new account to chime in again, will it be james? Or a fake account you guys create to be him in real life. Now that chris at minerpool has been confirmed a BOT, it shows you guys create a false state of reality.

Explain to me why Fallen is releasing his own blockchain, and not dev james?! Can't wait for this answer, and if you say fallen didn't release it, I screenshotted it. The Enola Gay is in route....

Again your arguments prove illogical and ill-thought out. You Speak about minerpool which is run by Chris who has no relation to Ether-1 except for the fact he ran an Ether-1 pool, might I remind you the same as you did.

Why is Fallen Releasing Geth?

Because Fallen Compiled the Geth written by Dev-James (See the branch called Node-Protocol). Why did Fallen Compile it? Uh, Cause he has the ability to compile Geth and upload it?

No one denies your involvement with Ether-1, however, it's important that people who read this thread know you are and will always be an insignificant part of Ether-1 history. You were a pool operator who had like 20 users. You make it seem like you were some key team member which could be further from the truth, you do nothing but see negativity in any project so I'm not surprised you've gone to such great lengths to try and justify your petty actions.

James has no need to engage in this pettiness, he is well above it. At this point, this thread is nothing more than Asylumwarp posting baseless accusations and someone posting information which discredits anything he says.

I'm very eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Enola gay, you pretend to have nukes but in reality, the only bombs you carry are bath bombs. Bring on your "proof" we'll be happy to disprove anything you manipulate.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:42:38 AM

Just to clarify, the core team (Dev-James, Fallen, Primate) are not involved in 5 projects.  Ether-1 is the primary chain, ethoFS is the decentralized hosting platform that runs on ETHO nodes.  The team has been in conversations with other chains about deploying ethoFS across chains.  (If I run TreeCoin, I could run ethoFS on my nodes, node holders would receive native currency from the block reward, and ETHO for ethoFS revenue sharing reward.).  Existing chains wanted to see a proof of concept of this running in the real world.  Our solution is to deploy XERO as our rapid development chain as a way to test cross chain utility in a real world environment.  We're giving ETHO holders a 1:2 air drop to encourage node participation.  This is not a pump/dump scheme, the team was clear in the Medium article price is not our primary concern, they won't be going after expensive exchange listings.  ETHO is and always will be the primary chain, XERO is the last chain we'll be deploying.  

Asylum/Timber, I know there's nothing I can say that will change your mind, I'm sorry it's come to this.  I appreciated you guys running an ETHO pool back in the day, it was top notch.  

Again your arguments prove illogical and ill-thought out. Speak about miner pools run by Chris who has no relation to Ether-1 except for the fact he ran an Ether-1 pool, might I remind you the same as you did.

Because Fallen Compiled the Geth written by Dev-James (See the branch called Node-Protocol). Why did Fallen Compile it? Uh, Cause he has the ability to compile Geth and upload it?

No one denies your involvement with Ether-1, however, it's important that people who read this thread know you are and will always be an insignificant part of Ether-1 history. You were a pool operator who had like 20 users. You make it seem like you were some key team member which could be further from the truth, you do nothing but see negativity in any project so I'm not surprised you've gone to such great lengths to try and justify your petty actions.

James has no need to engage in this pettiness, he is well above it. At this point, this thread is nothing more than Asylumwarp posting baseless accusations and someone posting information which discredits anything he says.

I'm very eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Enola gay, you pretend to have nukes but in reality, the only bombs you carry are bath bombs. Bring on your "proof" we'll be happy to disprove anything you manipulate.

I doubt he is even real. Just like your pools, and BOT discord members.  You guys are pathetic losers that are proving daily everything I say is true. You guys got flat out FIRED for your scam. I won't be part of your scams, not the other way around. You can try to "disprove" anything, but you haven't disproved shit beside the fact everything I point out, you have an excuse for. Your hopes and dreams have come to an end, and your team is exploding again right now just the way you did internally when everyone found out about your scam. You remember the internal explosion? I have your chat logs son. You remember those chats with your etho labs member? I bet you do. We can see right through your projects... That's exactly why im holding back, so you cant prepare for whats to come. That way you can't manipulate the truth. You've been exposed. Now what?!

treehouse

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:54:19 AM

I'm confused why Chris at Minerpool keeps coming up?  Full disclosure: I went to school with Roger Ver if you want to bring that up as well.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:55:01 AM

Again your arguments prove illogical and ill-thought out. Speak about miner pools run by Chris who has no relation to Ether-1 except for the fact he ran an Ether-1 pool, might I remind you the same as you did.

I doubt he is even real. You guys are pathetic losers that are proven daily everything I say is true. You guys got flat out FIRED for your scam. I won't be part of your scams, not the other way around. You can try to "disprove" anything, but you haven't disproved shit beside the fact everything I point out, you have an excuse for. Your hopes and dreams have come to an end, and your team is exploding again right now just the way you did internally when everyone found out about your scam. You remember the internal explosion? I have your chat logs son. You remember those chats with your etho labs member? I bet you do. We can see right through your projects... That's exactly why im holding back, so you cant prepare for whats to come. That way you can't manipulate the truth. You've been exposed. Now what?!

If you doubt James existence then so be it, easily verifiable. You sound like a conspiracy theorist Asylum, you're nothing more than an upset ex-community member who is angry with us because we let MK run a pool & do development work for us when needed (Which is more than you ever did, all you did is cry because someone insulted your pool or said you were cheating - I don't know the whole story about that.)

I have everything you have Asylum, EVERYTHING. Bring on your "Nukes" whether it be in 6 hours, 6 months or 6 years, I am waiting for your fabrications and your logs (I really hope they're screenshots & you haven't used inspect element  Wink ).

I must commend you, I thought you were a great pool op but you're an even better hot-headed meaningless internet troll.

Have a great night Sir. Don't let the trolls bite.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541268217650216960/562026337989034145/Screenshot_20190401-003122.png

Keep creating shit blockchains I got lots more.
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

A screenshot of someone telling Fallen they created an ERC20 token on ETHO is the evidence?  I can't wait to see what's next!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: