Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XERO] XEROM [ETHASH] [Decentralized Masternode protocol]  (Read 2817 times)
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:13:46 AM

Keep creating shit blockchains I got lots more.

"Shit blockchains" but we're talking about an ICO and ERC-20 tokens - Okay, right that TOTALLY makes sense.

If you're gonna post screenshots at least put it in context, What we are talking about in the chat is available at http://tokens.fallengravity.xyz

All it is is a fun little ERC-20 Generator which credits the tokens made to the owners' wallet.

Congratulations, if this is the type of "Evidence" you have I'm in for a really easy time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asylumwarp

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:26:10 AM

It shows your teams M.O.. Not only that, your just confirming everything I said, your team is only about creating shit projects, wanting to scam folks, Chat logs of all of you talking about your own coins, pump n dumps, I got it all. You should too right? Go ahead and post the complete chat buddy. Make it easier on me. You can hide behind defense logics all day, but folks can see right through your BS now at this point. Of course you trying to protect your profits, your gonna make me out to be the bad guy, however.... you know you guys are the ones who got dumped on. And for reference, the guy calling our pool dishonest was a PIRL member, another one of your chains friends, with the same folks, but a couple different devs. He didn't like the fact we shit all over his open Ethereum pool software. That's why you guys hated, we didn't run your clone BS... MK is part of all these scam coins with his ledger sales. He didn't even have a pool until I showed him the difficulty can be manipulated. Wanna get into that discussion? Are you a pool op? Your GitHub says you don't have a clue what your doing. If that's your quote about yourself, I feel sorry for you. If I had a quote, it would be "exposer of scamcoins" … You guys have a nicer evening trying to defend your shit projects/pools/friends/eth clones. You guys have stuck together like glue, however, even glue can be dissolved.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

It shows your teams M.O.. Not only that, your just confirming everything I said, your team is only about creating shit projects, wanting to scam folks, Chat logs of all of you talking about your own coins, pump n dumps, I got it all. You should too right? Go ahead and post the complete chat buddy. Make it easier on me. You can hide behind defense logics all day, but folks can see right through your BS now at this point. Of course you trying to protect your profits, your gonna make me out to be the bad guy, however.... you know you guys are the ones who got dumped on. And for reference, the guy calling our pool dishonest was a PIRL member, another one of your chains friends, with the same folks, but a couple different devs. He didn't like the fact we shit all over his open Ethereum pool software. That's why you guys hated, we didn't run your clone BS... MK is part of all these scam coins with his ledger sales. He didn't even have a pool until I showed him the difficulty can be manipulated. Wanna get into that discussion? Are you a pool op? Your GitHub says you don't have a clue what your doing. If that's your quote about yourself, I feel sorry for you. If I had a quote, it would be "exposer of scamcoins" … You guys have a nicer evening trying to defend your shit projects/pools/friends/eth clones. You guys have stuck together like glue, however, even glue can be dissolved.

You don't have any real evidence so you speak about my Github quote, lame but I'm super glad you've taken an interest in what I'm doing!

Now PIRLs involved again another project with no relation. I could care less about your discussions with MK or you manipulating the difficulty of Ethash coins (It sure is an interesting admittance to make but like I said I could care less.). I must have missed the point to this screenshot - It's rather evident that Pistol is making a joke & it's quite clear I said I don't want to make something where you can launch an ICO in 20 seconds.

Great Evidence, Good Job, You Proved a joke.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:33:09 AM

Oh and for another reference, I have the screenshot of MK saying he was going to crash our pool because he didn't like competition.. This is the way your dictatorship works. Care to chime in Michael? Wheres MK in this forum. Its time you chime in as well. Anytime you guys are exposed, you turn to crashing pools/banning... Is MK gonna defend his statement of "I will crash their pool"? After you guys got found out, INSTANT DEFENSE AND BANS ?
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:36:11 AM

Oh and for another reference, I have the screenshot of MK saying he was going to crash our pool because he didn't like competition.. This is the way your dictatorship works. Care to chime in Michael? Wheres MK in this forum. Its time you chime in as well. Anytime you guys are exposed, you turn to crashing pools/banning... Is MK gonna defend his statement of "I will crash their pool"? After you guys got found out, INSTANT DEFENSE AND BANS ?

Oh - One more Time MK is unimportant in this thread, Got an issue with MK email him or contact him on discord. He is a Community Developer for Ether-1, not part of the core-team or anything to that effect. I understand addiction to someone/something but this is getting out of hand - if you want MK to defend something he said unrelated, PM him. Isn't it bedtime over then in CA?

Oh, wait, a good troll never sleeps.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:39:34 AM

Oh - One more Time MK is unimportant in this thread, Got an issue with MK email him or contact him on discord. He is a Community Developer for Ether-1, not part of the core-team or anything to that effect. I understand addiction to someone/something but this is getting out of hand - if you want MK to defend something he said unrelated, PM him. Isn't it bedtime over then in CA?

A community DEVELOPER who threatens to take down pools?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/525334869191163938/527894871550197761/mk.png

Good team you guys got there. Keep on keeping on. How is it in south africa? Morning for you? I bet your morning is filled with fireworks and internal explosions trying to deal with this.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

A community member who threatens to take down pools?

Good team you guys got there. Keep on keeping on. How is it in south africa? Morning for you?

Yeah, it's great it's about 8:40 AM. Sun is up and shining.

MK isn't part of the team so his threats to your pool don't play any role in this conversation. Stop Shit posting and post something thats real evidence.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:48:54 AM

Oh, all these people are very integrated deep within your team of scammers, you can try and say he isn't part of your team, but he develops your ledgers, wallets/block explorers... This all does matter to the people reading because when they connect the dots within all your team members, labels, roles, whatever you have them labeled at in each server then folks will know the truth. It doesn't take rocket scientists to understand when someones in a huge defense mode, claiming nothing matters, when in fact it very much matters. Your team is filled with dishonesty, liars, scammers, etc.. I just wont be part of it, and that's what isolates me from the group of scammers you guys have created behind closed doors. Didn't treehouse mention he went to school with one of them?! Point proven. Keep speaking, I don't even have to produce much info for you guys to keep sticking your feet inside your mouth. How them toes taste for breakfast? Salty? LOL
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:53:45 AM

Oh, all these people are very integrated deep within your team of scammers, you can try and say he isn't part of your team, but he develops your ledgers, wallets/block explorers... This all does matter to the people reading because when they connect the dots within all your team members, labels, roles, whatever you have them labeled at in each server then folks will know the truth. It doesn't take rocket scientists to understand when someones in a huge defense mode, claiming nothing matters, when in fact it very much matters. Your team is filled with dishonesty, liars, scammers, etc.. I just wont be part of it, and that's what isolates me from the group of scammers you guys have created behind closed doors. Didn't treehouse mention he went to school with one of them?! Point proven. Keep speaking, I don't even have to produce much info for you guys to keep sticking your feet inside your mouth. How them toes taste for breakfast? Salty? LOL

You make me laugh Asylum, it is a good quality to have. Anything that isn't Ethereum or ETC is a scam, right? Well hmm MK is in the ETC discord, must be a scam too. Funny I had toast not toes for breakfast but it looks like you're trying to eat your whole damn leg.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:58:13 AM

You make me laugh Asylum, it is a good quality to have. Anything that isn't Ethereum or ETC is a scam, right? Well hmm MK is in the ETC discord, must be a scam too. Funny I had toast not toes for breakfast but it looks like you're trying to eat your whole damn leg.

Tell us something, if mk isn't part of your team, does mk make a salary? I know the answer, I have the chat log. I'm curious your answer. Let the forum see who knows what. Then after you state the answer, tell me again he ISN'T part of your team.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:04:50 AM

Tell us something, if mk isn't part of your team, does mk make a salary? I know the answer, I have the chat log. I'm curious your answer. Let the forum see who knows what. Then after you state the answer, tell me again he ISN'T part of your team.

MK doesn't receive a salary nor is he listed here:

MK receives bounties for work he does just like any community developer.

Please ensure you're factually correct before posting, foot and mouth disease is not friendly.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:14:50 AM

Thanks for confirming the team for everyone to see the scammers. MK gets bounties for working for scam coins and hopes he profits with his ledger sales. However, regardless, he develops for you, and he is just one step away from being on that page with you guys. Your team PAYS someone who goes around threatening pools, who knows if his ledgers are scams, and he doesn't have control of said coins on ledger ? However the more people you add to your list, the less rewards you get for your salary as well. Glad to show everyone the true colors of how all of you went into defense mode. That salary is what dumps every time there is a pump. I got pistol talking about when 1000 sats so she can dump. Wanna chime in uglyAF? you know who you are. She IS part of your team, and I have those logs too. Be careful of contagious diseases. I tend to stay away from them. And as far as him being in ETC and being a scam, I only came here for you. I don't go around preaching any bad nonsense about anyone beside the scammers that have been found to scam. Once you silence people in your discord to keep your profits, I sat back and waited for this to happen. Now here, I have the ability to speak, you cant silence me, and everything I have stated I have backed up so far. #moretocome #imdonefornow #shithittingthefans #damagecontrol
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:21:12 AM

Thanks for confirming the team for everyone to see the scammers. MK gets bounties for working for scam coins and hopes he profits with his ledger sales. However, regardless, he develops for you, and he is just one step away from being on that page with you guys. Your team PAYS someone who goes around threatening pools, who knows if his ledgers are scams, and he doesn't have control of said coins on ledger ? However the more people you add to your list, the less rewards you get for your salary as well. Glad to show everyone the true colors of how all of you went into defense mode. That salary is what dumps every time there is a pump. I got pistol talking about when 1000 sats so she can dump. Wanna chime in uglyAF? you know who you are. She IS part of your team, and I have those logs too. Be careful of contagious diseases. I tend to stay away from them. And as far as him being in ETC and being a scam, I only came here for you. I don't go around preaching any bad nonsense about anyone beside the scammers that have been found to scam. Once you silence people in your discord to keep your profits, I sat back and waited for this to happen. Now here, I have the ability to speak, you cant silence me, and everything I have stated I have backed up so far. #moretocome #imdonefornow #shithittingthefans #damagecontrol

If you only came here for me why are you bringing up everyone under the sun?

There are a bunch of other coins who have paid MK bounties. Why? Because he does work for them real work Wink

So far all I have seen come from you is nothing but pathetic.

Do you really think Ledger code is not checked before Ledger adds it to their devices? Guess you are more naive than I thought originally.

Pathetic.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:23:19 AM

Give yourself a pat on the back though, I'm sure it takes a lot of work to make up these illogical arguments. 
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:34:21 AM

There are a bunch of other coins who have paid MK bounties. Why? Because he does work for them real work Wink

Do you really think Ledger code is not checked before Ledger adds it to their devices? Guess you are more naive than I thought originally.

Pathetic.

Your team certainly is pathetic. Even the guys that wrote the lottery code got caught for scamming. And your stating your not trying to get rich quick?! If you're too young to know about the lottery scam, google it. I bring up everyone that's part of the team, that's under your sun. The true scammers.. That's why. It's pretty easy to see now that you are resorting to name calling. I didn't come specifically for you, I came to expose this coin as SHIT. Since your names all over it, You're taking the heat. Your cronies did nothing to save your coin here except prove me right time and time again. If that's pathetic, so be it. What I find pathetic, is your still trying to promote this shit coin and not just delete the forum, and shut down your shit chain. Go back to shito1 and ride the crash all the way down. You've profited enough on everyone elses dimes. Now theres no recovery of your crash. And your profits are disappearing, and your conclusion was to airdrop another shit chain to your shit scammer friends. Real work you say, well, I've only seen the work in the 5 teams and discord servers that are ETH clones. Come on name the chains you are developing said shitchain for? We know who.. When you join the 5 said discords, you will see who is in every one of them... All you guys, all on the same payroll, all doing the same scam.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:39:47 AM

Pathetic.

Your team certainly is pathetic. Even the guys that wrote the lottery code got caught for scamming. And your stating your not trying to get rich quick?! If you're too young to know about the lottery scam, google it. I bring up everyone that's part of the team, that's under your sun. The true scammers.. That's why. It's pretty easy to see now that you are resorting to name calling. I didn't come specifically for you, I came to expose this coin as SHIT. Since your names all over it, You're taking the heat. Your cronies did nothing to save your coin here except prove me right time and time again. If that's pathetic, so be it. What I find pathetic, is your still trying to promote this shit coin and not just delete the forum, and shut down your shit chain. Go back to shito1 and ride the crash all the way down. You've profited enough on everyone elses dimes. Now theres no recovery of your crash. And your profits are disappearing, and your conclusion was to airdrop another shit chain to your shit scammer friends. Real work you say, well, I've only seen the work in the 5 teams and discord servers that are ETH clones. Come on name the chains you are developing said shitchain for? We know who.. When you join the 5 said discords, you will see who is in every one of them... All you guys, all on the same payroll, all doing the same scam.

Once again, merely an illogical arguement.

Cheers for the laughs buddy!
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:18:47 PM

I'll tell you what's illogical, the ability for a team to manage 5 chains, a single chain is a full-time job, that's like managing 5 companies... nobody has that much time, and all the while that's playing with people's money, hence where the scam comes into play. pump one to dump another, rinse and repeat.
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:55:57 PM

Again, the management team is not involved with 5 chains, they've been solely focused on ETHO the past year.  It seems like your anger is directed at MK and Pistol, neither of who are on the management team.  MK is a community dev who is not paid a salary, he is paid bounties on a per-project basis.  Pistol is one of our Discord moderators, but is not responsible for the direction/management of the project. Pistol and MK are both involved in several chains, but the management team has been very happy with the work they've done for ETHO/XERO.
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:03:59 PM

no anger, just exposing concerns to help those who may/may not be invested in one form or another.
Asylumwarp

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:12:20 PM

Again, the management team is not involved with 5 chains, they've been solely focused on ETHO the past year.  It seems like your anger is directed at MK and Pistol, neither of who are on the management team.  MK is a community dev who is not paid a salary, he is paid bounties on a per-project basis.  Pistol is one of our Discord moderators, but is not responsible for the direction/management of the project. Pistol and MK are both involved in several chains, but the management team has been very happy with the work they've done for ETHO/XERO.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541268217650216960/589836075682365492/unknown.png

I'd like to point out the fact that it is merely the team that has answered, that's exactly what we expected. We knew you guys would be in damage control, like I stated all along, one by one has shown up, and here in this photo we have none other than the creator trying to shill some to the community to try and "chat" here so they look better than they do, however you won't be getting that effect because the first 4 pages of this forum expose exactly what you are. NOW you are creating a way to move your currencies between your chains. You stated this was a project being developed for other chains that we're curious if this could be done, I've asked now 3 times to expose your chains. We know which communities you're all involved in, so say them out loud for everyone to hear the chains. Don't want to expose them? Is that because when etho was supposed to pump for your xerom coin, you would dump, and move on to the next community doing the same things? If you know you're so right, go ahead, expose the chains you are building XEROM for. Only etho? only a testnet? Only a way to move your funds from one chain to another and hide your scam pump and dumps. Riddle me that, young one. And Flance12, glad to see you are also part of the team. When you state pistol is one of "our" mods, you clearly made a big mistake. However, thanks again for confirming "several" chains. This gets better day by day. Did that contagious disease hit you by accident in their discord? Insert your foot in mouth. My question is... Who are you? What screenname are you hiding behind?! LOL #EXPOSED HARD

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: