Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XERO] XEROM [ETHASH] [Decentralized Masternode protocol]  (Read 2813 times)
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

Check the first post on the ETHO ANN thread.  I'm not hiding anything.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3725742.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chakthi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:04:39 PM

Hey!

FallenGravity,

First, let me just put it out there that I'm really sorry to see the flood of BS you're having to deal with in here with the Asylumwarp guy.  I don't know where he's from, but if he were from the US, I'd have to say he's a typical mentally-challenged Trump supporter.  That's the way they rant on and on about things, unfortunately...

A question for you though for clarification - when Xerom launches on the 28th and my Masternode Ether1 coin is in my Ledger wallet, while I won't immediately get the airdrop, I will eventually get it, correct?  Once an app is released for Ledger, it will show up there at that time, correct?  Even if our coins are held in a Ledger account, you still have the ability to see them and the address in which they are held, so why not just be proactive about it and let us provide you with a Xerom address in which to deposit the coins?  Or am I missing something here?

Also, will the coin be mineable right away on the 28th?  I mean, do you have any pools lined up so that I can prepare my rig and other machines to mine it on release day?  If so, what are some of the pool addresses?

Thanks for your time.  Looking forward to the launch date!!

~Chakthi~

fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:45:30 PM

Hey!

FallenGravity,

First, let me just put it out there that I'm really sorry to see the flood of BS you're having to deal with in here with the Asylumwarp guy.  I don't know where he's from, but if he were from the US, I'd have to say he's a typical mentally-challenged Trump supporter.  That's the way they rant on and on about things, unfortunately...

A question for you though for clarification - when Xerom launches on the 28th and my Masternode Ether1 coin is in my Ledger wallet, while I won't immediately get the airdrop, I will eventually get it, correct?  Once an app is released for Ledger, it will show up there at that time, correct?  Even if our coins are held in a Ledger account, you still have the ability to see them and the address in which they are held, so why not just be proactive about it and let us provide you with a Xerom address in which to deposit the coins?  Or am I missing something here?

Also, will the coin be mineable right away on the 28th?  I mean, do you have any pools lined up so that I can prepare my rig and other machines to mine it on release day?  If so, what are some of the pool addresses?

Thanks for your time.  Looking forward to the launch date!!

~Chakthi~

Hi Chakthi,

The problem with just allowing anyone to provide an address because they use a ledger make a ton of work for us to verify their holdings etc. The chain snapshot is the most efficient way for us to do this (Other than forking). Not forking does have drawbacks and limitations but it makes the most sense for us.

We haven't announced a time for mainnet release just yet, we want to make sure everything is 100% ready before making the commitment of setting a time, pool will released once the time and their participation is confirmed.
Chakthi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:43:40 PM

Hi Chakthi,

The problem with just allowing anyone to provide an address because they use a ledger make a ton of work for us to verify their holdings etc. The chain snapshot is the most efficient way for us to do this (Other than forking). Not forking does have drawbacks and limitations but it makes the most sense for us.

We haven't announced a time for mainnet release just yet, we want to make sure everything is 100% ready before making the commitment of setting a time, pool will released once the time and their participation is confirmed.

Okay, I've been involved in a few projects over the years, and one, in particular, had to re-release some tokens to holders.  They actually went through the process of verifying holdings and depositing the correct amount of tokens into the account.  Since most people won't be using a Ledger, I thought perhaps it wouldn't be all that difficult for you, but I admit I'm rather ignorant of the things that go on behind-the-scenes.  That being said, the one thing you didn't address was my question about eventually receiving the airdrop once a Ledger app is released.  I just don't want to go through the process of moving my Ether1 at this point.  As I mentioned, I have a Masternode and it just seems like more work than it's worth to move my funds around since I would have to not only deal with MN downtime but also have to change my holding address when I move the coins off of the Ledger and then again once the airdrop is made when I would want to put them back in the Ledger wallet.  Seems like a lot of unnecessary hassle, so as long as I know I'll eventually receive the coins I'm due, I'll just leave my Ether1 where it is.  Thanks for the quick reply btw!  Cool
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:08:41 PM

Hi Chakthi,

Okay, I've been involved in a few projects over the years, and one, in particular, had to re-release some tokens to holders.  They actually went through the process of verifying holdings and depositing the correct amount of tokens into the account.  Since most people won't be using a Ledger, I thought perhaps it wouldn't be all that difficult for you, but I admit I'm rather ignorant of the things that go on behind-the-scenes.  That being said, the one thing you didn't address was my question about eventually receiving the airdrop once a Ledger app is released.  I just don't want to go through the process of moving my Ether1 at this point.  As I mentioned, I have a Masternode and it just seems like more work than it's worth to move my funds around since I would have to not only deal with MN downtime but also have to change my holding address when I move the coins off of the Ledger and then again once the airdrop is made when I would want to put them back in the Ledger wallet.  Seems like a lot of unnecessary hassle, so as long as I know I'll eventually receive the coins I'm due, I'll just leave my Ether1 where it is.  Thanks for the quick reply btw!  Cool

My bad, yes your XERO will be available eventually once the ledger app is released. As for the way the airdrop is being done we did explorer multiple different options, this was the one decided on.
PrimateCrypt0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

A successful snapshot of ETHO balances was taken yesterday.  Stay tuned for the chain launch on June 28th.
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:55:41 AM

so imagine 30 mins ago I knew nothing about Xerom...  now I just know a bunch of back and forth stuff which has clouded the waters.  It's a scam/not a scam...  If you really want to promote the project you'd be better off with a moderated thread.

Seriously though after 5 pages of messages back and forth why would anyone want to jump on this project?
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 12:50:43 PM

so imagine 30 mins ago I knew nothing about Xerom...  now I just know a bunch of back and forth stuff which has clouded the waters.  It's a scam/not a scam...  If you really want to promote the project you'd be better off with a moderated thread.

Seriously though after 5 pages of messages back and forth why would anyone want to jump on this project?

I totally agree with you, however, I proposed this to the community in our discord server and put it up for a public vote the outcome was not to move the thread, I've attached the Images below.

Asylumwarp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:23:39 PM

so imagine 30 mins ago I knew nothing about Xerom...  now I just know a bunch of back and forth stuff which has clouded the waters.  It's a scam/not a scam...  If you really want to promote the project you'd be better off with a moderated thread.

I totally agree with you, however, I proposed this to the community in our discord server and put it up for a public vote the outcome was not to move the thread, I've attached the Images below.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fallengravity/TheTruth/master/Screenshot%202019-06-24%20at%2014.48.28.png?token=AI7DSI5SGYPXUVVOE5FJKPC5DIAVO

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fallengravity/TheTruth/master/Screenshot%202019-06-24%20at%2014.46.45.png?token=AI7DSIZOTJS3IBNTEC44H425DIAXG

Its amazing you aren't trying to "silence" us here as well. It seems it was such a concern to you that your community even took a vote on it. It's a sad day when you can just silence those who expose the truth to the world, and even showing examples of how you would like to silence us. What's even more sad is you only had 30 votes. LOL good luck with your dead projects.
Scam artists exposed.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:51:40 AM

So Just a few things regarding the launch today.

1. We're launching the chain at 18:00 UTC+2 / 12:00 GMT-4 / 09:00 GMT-7 (28th of June, 2019).

2. The Starting pools will be Wattpool & WeeMine.

3. I'm going to make the recommendation that you do not make any Large transactions before Block 5,000. The reason for this is because at block 5,000 PIRLGuard will be activated. PIRLGuard is there to protect us from 51% attacks so before it is activated there is always the chance that the network can be 51% attacked especially at launch when there is a ton of hash.

4. I will release the Desktop Wallets once the chain is stable and I can stop watching it like a hawk. The Web Wallet will be functional within the first few blocks but I'd strongly advise making any large transactions (See #3)
PrimateCrypt0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:10:07 PM

The Xerom blockchain has had a successful launch. The chain is currently at block 500.
masterpro.site

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:41:00 PM

Master Pro Pool

Xerom Profitable Pool

• ✅Low Fees 0.3%
  • ✅Low Ping
  • ✅Payments every 2 hours
  • ✅Server located in New York, US
  • ✅Europa Server, Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • ✅Asia Server, Singapore
  • ✅Real-time attention through Discord
  • ✅NiceHash Support

US
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://xero.masterpro.site:1012 -esm 0 -ewal <address> -eworker <worker> -allcoins 1 -allpools 1

EU
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://eu.masterpro.site:1012 -esm 0 -ewal <address> -eworker <worker> -allcoins 1 -allpools 1

ASIA
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://asia.masterpro.site:1012 -esm 0 -ewal <address> -eworker <worker> -allcoins 1 -allpools 1
toogoody

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:32:08 PM

List of known Xerom pools (XERO) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/xerom

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:32:38 AM

Russian translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159788.0

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Asylumwarp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:09:46 PM

Well congrats launching another scam blockchain on exactly the pool I said it would happen on. Just confirming more info I said weeks ago. Another worthless coin for your scam team.. So what's next, a pump and dump masternode scheme? Gotta make that money!!! Hahaha
treehouse

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

Great work Xero crew!  Can't wait to fire up some nodes.   Grin
BicycleMan

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:53:39 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:48:18 PM by BicycleMan

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:33:33 AM

A Spanish translation of the main website is available at: https://spanish.xerom.org
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:14:17 PM

Hello everyone

Couple of updates, We've released a Spanish version of our website which is available at https://spanish.xerom.org/ once again, thank you @Yuuki for your hard work!

We've also released a version of Gnosis Multi-Signature wallet which is called Whirlpool on Xerom, this is available at https://whirlpool.xerom.org/. Whirlpool uses Metamask and the Public xerom RPC to make using Multi-signature wallets easy and convenient.

Finally, Xerom has been listed on TradeCX and is available for trading at https://tradecx.io/markets/xerobtc.
fallengravity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 12:29:27 PM

Thank you  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: