Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DVM] DVMarketplace | The Future of Trading[SOFTCAP REACHED]  (Read 1083 times)
Dontme (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:17:06 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 10:34:56 AM by Dontme

FINALLY, WE ALREADY REACH THE SOFTCAP!!!! THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TRUST ON DVMARKETPLACE TEAM AND PROJECT.

Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:45:25 AM

Reserved
Keenetik81

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:31:42 AM

I have been watching projects from Tron Europe for a long time.  I bought DVM tokens in long.  While the project is like, I will follow the development.  Good luck to the project and the team.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:52:59 PM

I have been watching projects from Tron Europe for a long time.  I bought DVM tokens in long.  While the project is like, I will follow the development.  Good luck to the project and the team.
Thank you for your support, the team really appreciate it. Stay tuned in telegram channel for more updates.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 451
Merit: 158

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:50:44 PM

how many DVM tokens do I need to have so I can get profit dividends? what is the total supply of DVM tokens? And when was the bounty program for this project opened?

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

This ann doesn't really look all too promising. Just posting a long graphic seems so easy that it is hard to believe that you can do complex stuff as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

how many DVM tokens do I need to have so I can get profit dividends? what is the total supply of DVM tokens? And when was the bounty program for this project opened?
The total supply is 200 million tokens. Onlly 100 mln will be offered to the investors. First phase 40 mln. ICO till end of July. If the Softcap is reached starts 2nd phase 60 mln. IEO. Because Tron Europe support DVM. The holders of DVM tokens will receive free TERC.

This ann doesn't really look all too promising. Just posting a long graphic seems so easy that it is hard to believe that you can do complex stuff as well.
Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:23:26 PM

The total supply is 200 million tokens. Onlly 100 mln will be offered to the investors. First phase 40 mln. ICO till end of July. If the Softcap is reached starts 2nd phase 60 mln. IEO. Because Tron Europe support DVM. The holders of DVM tokens will receive free TERC.

Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

This has sold 31 million DVM, what target will the softcap target?

Will this launch a bounty campaign?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:56:47 PM

Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

40 mln for the softcap and if the softcap reach they will start 2nd phase 60 mln for IEO. As of now the team will have no bounty campaign.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:46:39 PM

One of the good project of Tron. They already sold 31 million in their 40 million softcap. It's very fun and great to joined some of the projects in Tron. I also using Tronbet. I am looking forward to this again.
Yeah, thank you for the support. Stay tuned on telegram channel mate Smiley
Fesatmas

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:17:42 AM

Sorry for my easy graphics but don't judge a Project just only because of my easy design. Thank you for the feedback   Grin  Have a good day mate  Smiley

40 mln for the softcap and if the softcap reach they will start 2nd phase 60 mln for IEO. As of now the team will have no bounty campaign.

This is a big target, I will soon reach 40 million, I want to know whether the IEO will run well too.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:37:50 AM

This is a big target, I will soon reach 40 million, I want to know whether the IEO will run well too.
As of now the team was still reaching the 40 mln softcap, we will update you soon about IEO.
The great thing about holding DVM was you can get TERC every 6 hrs. HOLD 5K DVM and you will get 1 TERC every 6 hrs, everyday.
Fesatmas

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:37:11 PM

As of now the team was still reaching the 40 mln softcap, we will update you soon about IEO.
The great thing about holding DVM was you can get TERC every 6 hrs. HOLD 5K DVM and you will get 1 TERC every 6 hrs, everyday.

This is very great at providing a great opportunity for investors with dividends every 6 hours, if holding a DVM more then the profits will fold.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:40:52 AM

This is very great at providing a great opportunity for investors with dividends every 6 hours, if holding a DVM more then the profits will fold.
Yes this is great to those who hold DVM. The more DVM the more TERC they will get.
Fesatmas

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:59:10 AM

Yes this is great to those who hold DVM. The more DVM the more TERC they will get.

Is DVM and TERC in a project or what? I don't know where the TERC tokens are from?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:11:22 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 02:05:19 PM by Dontme

Is DVM and TERC in a project or what? I don't know where the TERC tokens are from?
DVM are supported by TronEupore(TERC). TERC are also tron based, this is their telegram main channel https://t.me/tron_europe
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:15:04 PM

UPDATE

Here we go!!!

Don't miss the opopportunity  to become co-owners in real Blockchain Dapp. The ICO is still running, but we are working on developing the platform, very soon we will show everyone how the mobile version of DVMarketplace will look https://dvm-market.com/

https://mobile.twitter.com/dvmarketplace/status/1141596730963767296?s=21
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:45:13 PM

The problem is that easy graphics design isn't usually something a great project starts with these days. Not my intention to say you are bad per se, but it is what it is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:06:54 PM

The problem is that easy graphics design isn't usually something a great project starts with these days. Not my intention to say you are bad per se, but it is what it is.
Yeah I understand. Thank you for your feedback.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:22:17 AM

How much terc will I get when I have 2000 DVM?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: