Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zilliqa Auto Switcher. Auto Mine ZIL, 0% Fees, HIVE + SMOS + more  (Read 6185 times)
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:05:31 PM

is it possible on hiveos to mine ethereum to ethermine and zil to the default zil pool ? I tried setting ethermine as the first address and zil as the second. It still mines eth to the default pool.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:14:57 PM

Is it possible to do this kind of mining using a VPS?

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 07:36:54 PM

Try it!!!!!!!!!!
Swaggadan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 10:47:17 PM

is it possible on hiveos to mine ethereum to ethermine and zil to the default zil pool ? I tried setting ethermine as the first address and zil as the second. It still mines eth to the default pool.

You mean zil + eth . Yes. Visit https://shardpool.io/#start

Zilliqa Mining Pool https://shardpool.io  0% fees, PPLNS. Use Zil-Swithcer to make more $$ while mining any other coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5153753.msg51448607#msg51448607.
Swaggadan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 10:47:47 PM

Yes but i don't think it would be profitable.

Zilliqa Mining Pool https://shardpool.io  0% fees, PPLNS. Use Zil-Swithcer to make more $$ while mining any other coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5153753.msg51448607#msg51448607.
skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:44:24 PM

Just to clarify: the zilswitcher didn't ask for any pool, so, am I mining at shardpool.io ?
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:50:08 PM

Just to clarify: the zilswitcher didn't ask for any pool, so, am I mining at shardpool.io ?

Yes, but if you are using Awesomeminer, you can mine on other pools, i made a description.

If you want mine etc+zil or eth(every coin with ethash)+zil than no switcher is needed. Maybe lollidieb update his miner for mining (example) beam+zil without switcher, because his miner can hold 2 pool connection at the same time, at the moment only for eth(every coin with ethash)+zil and etc+zil
skablast

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:11:25 PM

I'm a little lost.
I'm mining with a small rig of 550 2gb Haven with Srbminer in criptonight with a run.bat
the tentative command line is:
zil_switcher .exe run.bat -a ziladdress

it report start/end option must not be empty

zil_switcher is located in the srbminer directory

do I have to point to a different ethash miner like phoenix for the etash part?
can you post an example with xmrig that is also supported but doesn't have ethash?
Crash01DK

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 05:36:14 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 09:17:07 PM by Crash01DK

I'm liking what you have done here and would like to try mining some Zil. I ran it for a bit last night but it has me mining on the EU pool and I live in the US. Is there a way to specify the US pool?  I'm using teamredminer but I do not mine an ethash product.  

**Edit**

I think I may have figured it out...hopefully. We'll see in about 1000 seconds Tongue

**2nd edit**

Nope..for some reason it keeps wanting to mine to the EU server, it isn't pulling my info from this command

zil_switcher.exe -m 0 zilminerteamred.bat -a zil1maff8t0qhsqyvl0rhh7np2w84tem3ngzcgu5ee -w stainedcrypto.570 -s stop.bat -e rvn-minermore-teamred.bat

everything operates correctly except that zilminerteamred.bat doesn't get started...it starts teamredminer and mines to the EU server but if I shut that down and launch the zilminerteamred.bat it uses the correct info and custom settings
Crash01DK

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:10:20 PM

I'm a little lost.
I'm mining with a small rig of 550 2gb Haven with Srbminer in criptonight with a run.bat
the tentative command line is:
zil_switcher .exe run.bat -a ziladdress

it report start/end option must not be empty

zil_switcher is located in the srbminer directory

do I have to point to a different ethash miner like phoenix for the etash part?
can you post an example with xmrig that is also supported but doesn't have ethash?

I mine RVN with a rig and I use Teamredminer but yes you will have to use a miner that supports ethash.

my bat file looks like this...

zil_switcher.exe -m 0 zilminerteamred.bat (or whichever miner you want to min Zil with) -a (your Zil address) -w (workername) -s stop.bat (this stops your current miner so make sure it points to that miner you want to stop) -e rvn-minermore-teamred.bat (this is the miner you want to resume after Zil does its thing)

soo zil_switcher.exe -m 0 zilminerteamred.bat -a ziladdress -w whatever -s stop.bat -e rvn-minermore-teamred.bat
skablast

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:33:39 PM

Good, I will try this way. Thanks.
AS you are using it, how much time off it really take for mining 1 minute of Zil ?
Crash01DK

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:42:10 PM

sometimes it mines for about 1 1/2 minutes or so. Its really not that long. Its not long enough that my other pool I mine to resets and I lose my shares that I've been working on so that is a plus  Grin

just remember you will have to create all your .bat files and commands and such
Crash01DK

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 11:19:29 PM

Good, I will try this way. Thanks.
AS you are using it, how much time off it really take for mining 1 minute of Zil ?

I told ya wrong....if you are going to use the custom scripts option it should look like this

zil_switcher.exe -m 0 -a (address) -w (workername) -s stop.bat(script to stop current miner) -e rvn-minermore-teamred.bat(miner you want to resume after mining zil)

Didn't need to have the extra script in front of the address as shown before.
nu2mlock

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:04:43 PM

Is there any way to change location for Shardpool? I live in EU but always get US or AS servers (whatever AS is) and always have over 250ms. I'm worried that it'll eventually lower my income (so far, no rejected shares though, but 250ms is a lot).
Branko

Activity: 2520
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 01:03:14 PM

Is there any way to change location for Shardpool? I live in EU but always get US or AS servers (whatever AS is) and always have over 250ms. I'm worried that it'll eventually lower my income (so far, no rejected shares though, but 250ms is a lot).

Same here, I'm from EU and always get connected to as1 server...thats Asia I guess
nu2mlock

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 04:30:35 PM

Same here, I'm from EU and always get connected to as1 server...thats Asia I guess
AS for Asia makes sense of course. It seems to be random for me, though I'm not sure if it's random every time or just every time I start Zil_Switcher, I think it's the latter.

I've been getting a "lot" of shares that the miners see as accepted, but the pools see as stale, and I'm pretty sure it's happened at least a few times when mining ZIL as well. Miner says they're accepted, but due to high latency they could be stale.
Ifreet

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 03:41:23 PM

Something i want to know about and dont see anywhere... whats the minimum payout?
nu2mlock

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:06:50 PM

Something i want to know about and dont see anywhere... whats the minimum payout?
1 ZIL or something like it.
Swaggadan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 04:51:33 PM

The program suppose to check the best location based on ping to all pool servers, then assign it . We plan to redo the program from the ground up. We will include an option for choosing your location.

skablast

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 04:12:58 PM

I am using teamredminer for mining eth on the 8GB card and CN on the 4 gb cards
I need to select which GPUs to use in a mixed rig and I am suppose to use -d command line.
Everything its fine running two instances.
Problems come when trying to dula mine zil
TRM doesn't   have a config.txt like phoenix.
Before copying the phoenix miner into the trm directory......
there is another solution to select which GPU will double mine  and which not?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: