Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsbit  (Read 477 times)
Yndasanadr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:04:19 PM

They seems missed this exchange or never used this before.

While i looking for this site on CMC, https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinsbit/  i found this exchange placed at 48th from biggest volume trade exchanges, that's mean this exchange site also popular among others
I agree with you, i trust more experienced people in this field, since i myself am not yet experienced and just trying to figure it out, but the exchange looks serious, and according to statistics, i really believe that
What i also noticed, you can replenish it through credit cards in the exchange, i haven’t seen this before, is it good or bad, the question is interesting, but it’s very convenient
I actually haven’t seen such exchanges, so that you can replenish your balance with any credit card, it’s convenient
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:51:03 PM

Does anyone else have any idea why this could happen? not the first time I've seen such cases on the exchanges
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:44:08 PM

Does anyone else have any idea why this could happen? not the first time I've seen such cases on the exchanges
The antifraud system worked, it’s just possible finances were sent to the scammer’s wallet
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:45:29 PM

The antifraud system worked, it’s just possible finances were sent to the scammer’s wallet
But the bottom line is that this operation may not be noticed, as an ordinary user can get a wallet ban and not even understand the reason itself, because it didn’t even commit anything illegal
Rebedren

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:10:04 AM

But the bottom line is that this operation may not be noticed, as an ordinary user can get a wallet ban and not even understand the reason itself, because it didn’t even commit anything illegal
But technical support should still indicate the reason for the block, so if everyone bans on the right and on the left, then there will be no trust in exchanges on the market at all
Yndasanadr

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:12:43 PM

Usually, this happens on large exchanges, for small ones it makes no sense to speak, since most of the usual scam there
Sabigar

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:53:57 PM

Usually, this happens on large exchanges, for small ones it makes no sense to speak, since most of the usual scam there
I really don’t think that they are doing this in order not to spoil their reputation, well, what's the point of just banning your wallet
Ikhuyle

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:04:10 PM

I really don’t think that they are doing this in order not to spoil their reputation, well, what's the point of just banning your wallet
Large exchanges, on the contrary, value their reputation, but if there is one such person out of a thousand, then no one will even notice it.
Rebedren

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:35:57 PM

Now every day new projects appear on the market, regardless of whether it is an exchange or some kind of exchange
Lavanilaga

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:32:46 PM

Now every day new projects appear on the market, regardless of whether it is an exchange or some kind of exchange
There is a trend that the exchange appears on the Internet under the guise of a well-known exchange already on the market, i have met many such projects
Sabigar

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:15:13 PM

Large exchanges, on the contrary, value their reputation, but if there is one such person out of a thousand, then no one will even notice it.
You can simply solve this issue and use the stock exchanges for reviews, because no one forbids you
Ikhuyle

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:39:03 PM

You can simply solve this issue and use the stock exchanges for reviews, because no one forbids you
Now in the market it’s not a problem for yourself to find an exchange that you can trade
Rebedren

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:17:06 PM

Now in the market it’s not a problem for yourself to find an exchange that you can trade
I recommend the best use of proven exchanges, that is, take from the top 10, but there are different cases there
Lavanilaga

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:33:26 PM

I recommend the best use of proven exchanges, that is, take from the top 10, but there are different cases there
There are problems on any exchange or some internal rules that can be violated and even not be noticed.
Yndasanadr

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:02:27 PM

There are problems on any exchange or some internal rules that can be violated and even not be noticed.
I personally use exchangers that i like, sometimes i also use popular exchangers for my own purposes, but i like the coinsbit, there are no complaints
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:17:08 AM

I personally use exchangers that i like, sometimes i also use popular exchangers for my own purposes, but i like the coinsbit, there are no complaints
I also regularly use this Coinsbit exchange and have never encountered the problem of depositing or withdrawing my crypto. Personally, everything suits me.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

I also regularly use this Coinsbit exchange and have never encountered the problem of depositing or withdrawing my crypto. Personally, everything suits me.

How you sure that you cannot encounter a problem with depositing and withdrawing? depositing is smooth but you will never withdraw your coins back.

Ow, It seems that you are another puppet of this exchange that is why you are trying to save this exchange even they already have lots of complaints and scam accusations about this exchange.

And most of the newbies posted I'm sure you are alts of these accounts to save this exchange which is 100$ scam.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:56:36 AM

Your trust feedback tells the truth about coinsbit and what you're trying to do here. You can't fool people here about that exchange and if you're honest with your words.

But with those feedbacks, it's very obvious that you're not telling the truth and you're doing this because you benefit from it.

Nannden

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:05:28 PM

How you sure that you cannot encounter a problem with depositing and withdrawing? depositing is smooth but you will never withdraw your coins back.

Ow, It seems that you are another puppet of this exchange that is why you are trying to save this exchange even they already have lots of complaints and scam accusations about this exchange.

And most of the newbies posted I'm sure you are alts of these accounts to save this exchange which is 100$ scam.
Do you know the facts that someone had problems withdrawing their money? Or even better, put a few dollars on your deposit and try to withdraw - everything works perfectly!
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:42:37 PM

Do you know the facts that someone had problems withdrawing their money? Or even better, put a few dollars on your deposit and try to withdraw - everything works perfectly!
And that Coinsbit had any problems with the withdrawal of user deposits? The first time I hear about such facts ... Everything works fine!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: