Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] Privix (VPX)⭐Decentralized P2P VPN⭐Privacy&Anonimity⭐POS/MN+SegWit📢  (Read 2880 times)
privix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:04:48 PM

Privix (VPX) New Beautiful SCAM CryptoCurrency by Altbet (ABET) team

https://medium.com/@StrongPoweR/privix-vpx-new-beautiful-scam-cryptocurrency-by-altbet-abet-team-447cfa62ad1a

We immediately see that they are fraudsters, I wrote on a discord and instead of refuting this information, they removed me from the channel. This once again proves that the project is fraudulent.

This was already posted here 2 or 3 times. If having same freelancers in team means project is a scam then I believe you will find multiple similar projects in this space.

Privix and Altbet are two different projects so before spaming CryptoTony article over and over again I would suggest to do your own research instead of blind accusation pointed to our project.

If the project is indeed normal, instead of deleting me at least I would give an explanation, you did not do it. This is my own investigation and on this investigation I came to the conclusion that the team is a scam.

https://medium.com/@frenchrandomguy/this-story-has-no-credibility-here-is-why-5000ee1be52

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armenmo

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:20:44 AM

https://medium.com/@StrongPoweR/privix-vpx-new-beautiful-scam-cryptocurrency-by-altbet-abet-team-447cfa62ad1a

We immediately see that they are fraudsters, I wrote on a discord and instead of refuting this information, they removed me from the channel. This once again proves that the project is fraudulent.

This was already posted here 2 or 3 times. If having same freelancers in team means project is a scam then I believe you will find multiple similar projects in this space.

Privix and Altbet are two different projects so before spaming CryptoTony article over and over again I would suggest to do your own research instead of blind accusation pointed to our project.

If the project is indeed normal, instead of deleting me at least I would give an explanation, you did not do it. This is my own investigation and on this investigation I came to the conclusion that the team is a scam.

https://medium.com/@frenchrandomguy/this-story-has-no-credibility-here-is-why-5000ee1be52

Dear friend.
And I came to the conclusion that this project does not deserve trust from my personal feelings.
If I or someone else in some kind of normal project raised the issue of not trusting this project, then I am sure that the team of a good project has proven to me the opposite that I am wrong and mistaken. And your team just deleted me from the channel of the discord without explaining nothing. And after that, I lost confidence in this project, even if your team of a beggar does not generally have with other fraudulent projects.

And which of us is right will show TIME
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:38:55 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 09:53:09 AM by mprep

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155409.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076219.msg51510128#msg51510128

be aware of this scam coin wallets too , as they have good history of scamming with shit wallets in ABET 

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:44:54 AM

HINDI translation RESERVED ....
Wizking
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:45:53 AM

oh yeah you scammers then why dont you provide your info any linkedin id and show your scam face

Acidic

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:17:31 PM

oh yeah you scammers then why dont you provide your info any linkedin id and show your scam face

Please show me yours or are you going to be a keyboard warrior. Let me lay some facts down for you.
This is me https://github.com/MotoAcidic  do your own research.
This is the conversation i had with CryptoTony.

7:41 AM] Tfinch: Gtm in general is bad news period, they stake tumble to mask the amount of coins you are supposed to really real earn so idk why you want to bring gtm in??? How are to payback other investments in which we cant. Live banning in my eyes is a form of scamming if you want to get on that note
[7:42 AM] Tfinch: None are posted in source for consensus or for reference it's pure choice on team
[7:42 AM] Tfinch: This is why other projects dont do it that way they list it out in source so its public, think on that one?
[7:44 AM] Tfinch: So what I'm asking now is get your dick riders on my projects back because your differences between others and its effect my project not altbetdev project, my project
[7:44 AM] Tfinch: But you do have a stake exploit and a bug in tiers :wink:
[7:46 AM] Tfinch: Oh and fix your gaming site already its not hard to auto send coins lol
[7:50 AM] CryptoTony: But you do have a stake exploit and a bug in tiers
Just try use it :wink:
As for your project, you can write a retraction and tell us more about yourself and your team.
Thanks to the article you got a lot of attention, use it correctly.

So this is showing they dont care about an exploit or vulnerabilities in their project just that they say yea that account looks bad and live ban it.
So ESB is not considered a scam but has all the flags to be one...
Live banning of address of the coin (Doesnt take much knowledge to see this can be used wrong and blocking of wrong address)
I have done this by listing all txid and all address publicly is the source of the projects i work on so i guess +1 for my team and -1 for them.
The ESB team doesnt have a end product that actually working anymore so there is that as well so is that a scam that all coins are on the site and they cant send them out!!! -1 again
and both projects Abet and VPX have both products that are working +1
You can see i can nitpick things like he did in this article he made but it comes down to he has a project that is same model as Abet so he is going to do what he has to by making his product stand out
more than the competition. Common sense that others are lacking because of the way people just follow what other say must be true...

So take a look at my work and tell me how this is a scam. Facts and evidence talks and bringing up an article that is ill informed is not evidence since Privix just started.
So your time to sounds smart here i guess or keep sounding like a keyboard warrior.
NovaBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:04:37 PM

Dear friend.
And I came to the conclusion that this project does not deserve trust from my personal feelings.
If I or someone else in some kind of normal project raised the issue of not trusting this project, then I am sure that the team of a good project has proven to me the opposite that I am wrong and mistaken. And your team just deleted me from the channel of the discord without explaining nothing. And after that, I lost confidence in this project, even if your team of a beggar does not generally have with other fraudulent projects.

And which of us is right will show TIME

You came in the discord linking the article with a big smile, like you are proud of that and you knew it would trigger our moderators. If you want to come back into the discord you are most welcome, but read the rules instead of saying this kind of things.

be aware of this scam coin wallets too , as they have good history of scamming with shit wallets in ABET 

What is your goal ? You are coming from nowhere and attacking us with no reason. You clearly are a threat for the crypto world.
Looking at your Bitcointalk profile sounds like you are attacking everyone with no reason.

It's too bad there is no moderation around here to prevent people like you from doing this.
privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 10:05:31 PM

We are finally live on MNO!

https://masternodes.online/currencies/vpx/

https://twitter.com/_mn_o_/status/1143524681548304385

Wizking
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:02:28 AM

What is your goal ? You are coming from nowhere and attacking us with no reason. You clearly are a threat for the crypto world.
Looking at your Bitcointalk profile sounds like you are attacking everyone with no reason.

It's too bad there is no moderation around here to prevent people like you from doing this.
you scam people are threat to crypto world with your scam projects , you idiot go search all my posts without reasons i wont post anything, and i which all threads i have posted all are scam coins including this scam coin and abet , i am here to stop scams

looking at your bitcointalk account you have created account only for promoting this scam coin

NovaBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:05:34 PM

you scam people are threat to crypto world with your scam projects , you idiot go search all my posts without reasons i wont post anything, and i which all threads i have posted all are scam coins including this scam coin and abet , i am here to stop scams

looking at your bitcointalk account you have created account only for promoting this scam coin

Good luck to you then...
auctioneeeeer

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:40:26 AM

Hi team) I am interested in your project, everything looks promising, do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign? Thanks  Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked
NovaBounty
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:50:50 PM

Hi team) I am interested in your project, everything looks promising, do you plan to conduct a bounty campaign? Thanks  Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked

There is one ongoing right now !
Read here
roger_roy

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:11:49 PM

What is all about privix.chat? Is it similar to some sort of social networking app?
roger_roy

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

When will the public sale be launched?
privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:57:11 AM

When will the public sale be launched?

Public sale is already finished. Now the only way to get VPX is via exchange or OTC.

yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:25:43 PM

anyone can search by his self and decide if this project a scam or not. for me, I didn't find any problem yet so, I am supporting this project. and joining the bounty campaigns.
plz, dev I want to reserve Arabic translation.

privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:19:02 PM

anyone can search by his self and decide if this project a scam or not. for me, I didn't find any problem yet so, I am supporting this project. and joining the bounty campaigns.
plz, dev I want to reserve Arabic translation.

Appreciate  it and wish you luck in our ongoing bounty Wink

privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:13:51 AM

scam or no?

I don't know how can I answer this... Do your own research and you will know that we are not.

roger_roy

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:39:35 AM

Hello Team, Is the bounty campaign running? How can I participate? Please share the details.
auctioneeeeer

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:41:08 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 09:59:27 AM by auctioneeeeer

still waiting for whitepaper  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: