Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN] Privix (VPX)⭐Decentralized P2P VPN⭐Privacy&Anonimity⭐POS/MN+SegWit📢  (Read 2880 times)
Torobel

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:26:36 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 11:48:36 AM by Torobel

Some people complain that , after installing privix wallet ..all there coins from other wallets got stolen ...so i advice everyone to keep the privix wallet separate from the rest of the wallets ...Stay safe !!!!
m2pt8

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

lolgato1

[/quote]
They promised that they are going to solve the situation. I bought around 1200 cheap VPX coins and I think that it was the best move this year.
If they are a real scam, they will not trying to solve it and will not respond to every query.
[/quote]

In my view your being opportunist with the lose of the previous investors
who lost the coins with the wallet issue and the cheap coins on the exchange, if they refund those users, them I would agree that they are doing the correct think, but they just don't care...
I wish you luck with your coins, hope you don't lose them as they are saying those cheap coins are not valid and they also say that your being part of the hack by buying those cheap coins, read it in their discord group, everything is there and you can go back on the history.
privix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 02:40:07 PM

Some people complain that , after installing privix wallet ..all there coins from other wallets got stolen ...so i advice everyone to keep the privix wallet separate from the rest of the wallets ...Stay safe !!!!

Can you provide who are these "some people" and provide proof instead of spreading FUD?

I'm just curious if you are connected with Spider coin? Is this drama part 2 because we called Spider wallet out few weeks ago?

privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 02:47:56 PM

lolgato1
They promised that they are going to solve the situation. I bought around 1200 cheap VPX coins and I think that it was the best move this year.
If they are a real scam, they will not trying to solve it and will not respond to every query.

In my view your being opportunist with the lose of the previous investors
who lost the coins with the wallet issue and the cheap coins on the exchange, if they refund those users, them I would agree that they are doing the correct think, but they just don't care...
I wish you luck with your coins, hope you don't lose them as they are saying those cheap coins are not valid and they also say that your being part of the hack by buying those cheap coins, read it in their discord group, everything is there and you can go back on the history.

We are in the middle of swap process. We are trying to keep everyone as much informed as possible via discord and telegram. In the same time we are talking with Cryptobridge about listing after swap and MNO update. So I'm not sure why are you saying that we don't care about our project.

Torobel

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:34:52 PM

Can you deny this  Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155409
swissy80

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:13:49 PM

Swap? Lol. Why you lies? Why got that many users hacked after downloading your newest wallez? Many loosing all there wallet.dat and loosing some coins they haded on desktop.
privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 06:20:37 PM

We've referred to this article long time ago so I advice you to go few pages back

Swap? Lol. Why you lies? Why got that many users hacked after downloading your newest wallez? Many loosing all there wallet.dat and loosing some coins they haded on desktop.

What lies? Which users? What are you talking about?

Torobel

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:43:49 PM

When a user from your community , speak about his coins been stolen from his pc after he installed your wallet , and you delete his messages and bann him ..... it's nothing left to ask ..so i will stop posting in your project
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:05:54 PM

If you really care about your project, you should not have banned people for speaking the truth. You did not delete one or two messages from your community, but almost all of them were. How are you able to develop your project without hearing their criticism? and FUD, if it is FUD. Just clear it with an explanation, making a decision by banning people is a childish act.
Torobel

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:38:08 PM

Oh wow , i am following you ..every comment or question about your hacks acusation on discord get banned and deleted .. so guys ..be careful with this project
Torobel

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:54:37 AM

No statement from Mr Privix , silence is an answer too ... good luck with your strategy "weirdo"
privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 09:51:50 AM

No statement from Mr Privix , silence is an answer too ... good luck with your strategy "weirdo"

What kind of statement you are looking for? No matter what I will say you all know better so instead of fighting with everyone which is spreading fud or trolling I decided to put all those efforts into project which should bring more positive results.

Torobel

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:07:51 AM

well , your normal attitude ... (when someone accuse that after installing your wallet , his coins from other waleets got stolen ) was not to ban him and tell him to shut up and invite him to check your code, but you didn't .....
you ban him and got some time for things to get back to normal ... i am 100% sure  now everything is ok ... just i advice everyone to be careful at every wallet update you make from now one ... it might have a Santa Clause
hided inside  Grin Grin Grin
privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

well , your normal attitude ... (when someone accuse that after installing your wallet , his coins from other waleets got stolen ) was not to ban him and tell him to shut up and invite him to check your code, but you didn't .....
you ban him and got some time for things to get back to normal ... i am 100% sure  now everything is ok ... just i advice everyone to be careful at every wallet update you make from now one ... it might have a Santa Clause
hided inside  Grin Grin Grin

If you talk about AU Mattycoz AU which started this than all I can tell you that I tried to talk with that guy but he wasn't listening. Today tried to chat with him at private and he is still not listening so there is nothing more I can do to clear situation.

Together with team we will just focus on Privix project and wait till truth comes out.

privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 02:50:33 PM

Privix.NEWS

Grin Trittium switched to the new VPX chain and instant masternode investments are back!

Trittium platform: https://node.trittium.cc/
How to invest with trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-with-trttnodes-af2d829d07ed
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/cold-nodes-setup-at-trttnodes-4157645dc1f

If you have any concerns and questions, feel free to contact Trittium team on their Discord server - https://discord.gg/7PDearP

privix (OP)
Copper Member

privix.io founder

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Privix.NEWS

Cool We just paid relisting fee to Cryptobridge to get our cryprocurrency on exchange. Soon you can expect news about listing. Thanks for being patience.

Cool Yesterday we additionaly contacted 2 different exchanges and we are waiting to get best offer to list our coin there.

Cool MNO update fee will be paid after exchange listings

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:32:03 PM

Cool We just paid relisting fee to Cryptobridge to get our cryprocurrency on exchange. Soon you can expect news about listing. Thanks for being patience.
Awesome news,but how are you planning to get back the price on track? Are you going to the support the value or just let the market decid no matter the price is?

Also what happens to coins deposited to SimplePosPool? Are they going to SWAP or should anything be done on your end..?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Cryptomist12
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:21:39 AM

Awesome news,but how are you planning to get back the price on track? Are you going to the support the value or just let the market decid no matter the price is?

Also what happens to coins deposited to SimplePosPool? Are they going to SWAP or should anything be done on your end..?
this scammers will create another shit and pump this scam price same like they did with abet ,none of there coins will survive they are shit to crypto world
randomfrenchguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:56:04 AM

this scammers will create another shit and pump this scam price same like they did with abet ,none of there coins will survive they are shit to crypto world

I'd love to see you put as much dedication, as you are here, into something that would be actually usefull to this realm. Anyway, nobody reads bitcointalk threads anymore, you should just change your strategy because you're losing your time here
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:17:57 PM

Privix is probably the worst coin ever! You did a huge mistake by loosing a lot of coins and now when I would like to participate in token swap I can´t. The new wallet says no genesis block found, I am trying to contact you on Telgram and Discord for few weeks and still my problem is not solved! Not recommended to everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: