Bitcoin Forum
February 28, 2021, 11:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 122903 times)
treefrogg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 07:37:55 PM

Crazy stuff going on with gamestop recently and now doge. Reminds me of 2017. Gotta get moin up on an exchange soon  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1792
Merit: 580

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 10:12:12 PM

Crazy stuff going on with gamestop recently and now doge. Reminds me of 2017. Gotta get moin up on an exchange soon  Grin

Yeah it is crazy right now and last time we saw these crazy pumps in crypto, MOIN also received a slice of the pie when it pumped to $1. I think MOIN also needs an exchange very soon as Altseason I think is here and MOIN has huge potential as I think staking is also getting a lot of attention now so MOIN can also receive some of this exposure.

Forget Unnamed exchange as they seem to be having problems right now so this exchange is out of the question.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
treefrogg

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 11:32:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2021, 10:03:36 PM by treefrogg

Crazy stuff going on with gamestop recently and now doge. Reminds me of 2017. Gotta get moin up on an exchange soon  Grin

Yeah it is crazy right now and last time we saw these crazy pumps in crypto, MOIN also received a slice of the pie when it pumped to $1. I think MOIN also needs an exchange very soon as Altseason I think is here and MOIN has huge potential as I think staking is also getting a lot of attention now so MOIN can also receive some of this exposure.

Forget Unnamed exchange as they seem to be having problems right now so this exchange is out of the question.

This is gonna need an organized effort. This is quite the active spot, but getting on exchange, making the website updated, setting up a forum is gonna need a separate chat with a few dedicated folks ready to help. If altseason is here, people will quite literally buy just because of those things looking good and having dedicated pages for them. The clock is ticking.
Ferdo

Activity: 316
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 06:02:01 PM

Hi guys, don't want to be a party pooper but I think we will miss this alt season. We had 3 years and things went from bad to worse. Hope no one is all in as you might be missing some serious gains with other coins. Sometimes things don't work out. Just trying to be realistic

Maybe we'll catch the next alt season 😉
treefrogg

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 09:53:01 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2021, 04:25:39 PM by treefrogg

Hi guys, don't want to be a party pooper but I think we will miss this alt season. We had 3 years and things went from bad to worse. Hope no one is all in as you might be missing some serious gains with other coins. Sometimes things don't work out. Just trying to be realistic

Perhaps I got a little too excited there. I share your sentiment. The last 3 years didn't really work out and looking back apart from moinmovement I don't recall any development. A part of me just wants moin to keep on living. We've been here since 2014-2015 so no point in dying yet. That is one thing we will always have. Smiley

I've been making a list of possible exchanges we can submit to and will post it here in a few days.

Regardless, looks like the next few days, months, or year(s) will be quite the ride for crypto. Just hope you guys didn't go all in on dogecoin Wink

P.s. In the meantime, here's quite a good read: https://uniswap.org/blog/uniswap-history/. Vella's idea on restarting as a token makes sense, after all we could just use a DEX and solidity is a high-level language. But most moiners like the staking bit. Perhaps kingcaper could consider this and give an honest view of where he sees moin going. We'll have to walk until we can run again. With time and effort I hope moin will live, we somehow made it this far. Just gotta figure out the effort part. Wink
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 11:11:45 AM

Thanks treefrogg. Getting MOIN on an exchange again should definitely be the priority. Once you've got the list together we can find out their requirements.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
vella85

Activity: 1792
Merit: 580

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 10:06:23 PM

Perhaps I got a little too excited there. I share your sentiment. The last 3 years didn't really work out and looking back apart from moinmovement I don't recall any development. A part of me just wants moin to keep on living. We've been here since 2014-2015 so no point in dying yet. That is one thing we will always have. Smiley

I've been making a list of possible exchanges we can submit to and will post it here in a few days.

Regardless, looks like the next few days, months, or year(s) will be quite the ride for crypto. Just hope you guys didn't go all in on dogecoin Wink

P.s. In the meantime, here's quite a good read: https://uniswap.org/blog/uniswap-history/. Vella's idea on restarting as a token makes sense, after all we could just use a DEX and solidity is a high-level language. But most moiners like the staking bit. Perhaps kingcaper could consider this and give an honest view of where he sees moin going. We'll have to walk until we can run again. With time and effort I hope moin will live, we somehow made it this far. Just gotta figure out the effort part. Wink

Yes I understand that most in the community like staking and I am one of them. If MOIN does switch to a token it doesn't mean we will lose staking as there are many tokens now staking as the yieldfarming hype has cooled off and more tokens are now staking so we can still have staking with MOIN, it will just be a token instead. We are seeing a lot of DEXs now which is good as we can get MOIN on all of them like UniSwap, Sushi and now the new DEX 1Inch and if anyone is worried about high gas fees there are ways around this with using a Bridge to BinanceSmartChain or if we can get onto Loopring DEX so there are many options when it comes to exchanges if MOIN switches over to tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84]
  Print  

Jump to: