Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST: Two oil tankers were damaged in a suspected attack near the entrance to  (Read 259 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:35:48 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 02:54:57 PM by TimeBits

I guess USA go war again!

LATEST: Two oil tankers were damaged in a suspected attack near the entrance to the Persian Gulf, stoking fears that high-stakes diplomatic efforts won’t avert a military confrontation between the U.S. and Iran

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-13/oil-tanker-on-fire-in-sea-of-oman-u-k-body-starts-probe?srnd=premium&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:45:16 PM

Iran`s oil is already all sold for the next 20 years they have nothing to gain, probably another inside job to invade Iran some more.
https://news.yahoo.com/iran-little-gain-oman-tanker-093901847.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHUAJTZqF0 Edwin Starr- War (HQ)
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00806R000201150052-5.pdf ( a 13 yr old, come on guys.... )

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:29:38 PM

If this place is so dangerous, why isn't there a force constantly patrolling the area? Didn't Somali pirates got controlled by having multinational military forces nearby? (and its right next to Hormuz strait).

I don't think Iran would have anything to gain from this.

But be realistic, if the US wanted to "invade" (not really, they would probably just "intervene", as in guided missiles and drones, Libya style) they wouldn't bother with these petty acts and simply "do it".

But we all know at this point Trump is not the type to act with military force, he threatens but never delivers. In the end its just empty rhetoric.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Leh-Meh

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

World's Biggest Dubai airport is close to Iran or near the war zone. Few passengers planes will get hit by missiles in coming days. It's WAR.

100s of big missiles are moved in middle east and Gulf regions.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:21:40 PM

LATEST: Two oil tankers were damaged in a suspected attack near the entrance to the Persian Gulf, stoking fears that high-stakes diplomatic efforts won’t avert a military confrontation between the U.S. and Iran

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-13/oil-tanker-on-fire-in-sea-of-oman-u-k-body-starts-probe?srnd=premium&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter

Have you thought that these attacks are done from the US in order to blame Iran or to increase their fleet in the Gulf?
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the case.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:32:11 PM

I have a hard time believing this is not related:
"Japan PM Abe to meet Iran's Khamenei, Rouhani this week"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-iran-idUSKCN1TC04C
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:22:42 PM

Its obviously the US.  This is the exact same thing they do every time every place.  Not sarcasm. 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:57:54 PM

Its obviously the US.  This is the exact same thing they do every time every place.  Not sarcasm. 

"The US" is not monolithic.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:07:49 PM

As part of the US, I obviously recognize that.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 11:24:33 PM

As part of the US, I obviously recognize that.
Considering your use of the collective "the US" I doubt that. Either that or you are being willfully disingenuous. IMO it is more likely this was the work of Israel, they have a lot more to gain from the US attacking Iran.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:53:46 AM

Here's Steve Ben-Nun's (Israeli News Live) take on things:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIRhNo3Df7o

INL's stuff is starting to disappear from Jewtube rapidly these days so I download a lot of it when I see it.

I suspect that if we (the U.S.) are forced into a war with Iran it could be the 'controlled demolition' of the U.S..  Most industrial capacity is now moved to China so they would be a good host to a parasite for 100 years.  China could easily have capabilities which exceeded our own be cause Israel has anything we have a day after it's developed and they are happy to sell or trade it.  So I've heard, anyway, and I see zero reason to doubt it.

Some say that the NWO is built around the Belt-n-Road initiative, and that the Americas are not really geographically useful for that project.  Give them a bad case of Communism following a their economic collapse and there is no need to worry much about them for another 100 years.  Then sit in the middle of the Bunting Cloverleaf and more or less run the world.  Or 'be a blessing to the nations' as it were.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:58:30 AM

I suspect that if we (the U.S.) are forced into a war with Iran it could be the 'controlled demolition' of the U.S..  Most industrial capacity is now moved to China so they would be a good host to a parasite for 100 years.  China could easily have capabilities which exceeded our own be cause Israel has anything we have a day after it's developed and they are happy to sell or trade it.  So I've heard, anyway, and I see zero reason to doubt it.

Some say that the NWO is built around the Belt-n-Road initiative, and that the Americas are not really geographically useful for that project.  Give them a bad case of Communism following a their economic collapse and there is no need to worry much about them for another 100 years.  Then sit in the middle of the Bunting Cloverleaf and more or less run the world.  Or 'be a blessing to the nations' as it were.

One thing is certain, if this is true, they'll never have to worry about the Chinese people. Unlike Americans, many Chinese seem to be willing to exchange freedom for economic security.

If only America pulled up rather than destabilized countries in its own continent, it could at least still survive comfortable and secure even if majority of economic activity move east. Instead, now it's being inundated by "immigrants" that could have stayed in their countries if they were allowed to develop properly.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:42:25 AM

Have you thought that these attacks are done from the US in order to blame Iran or to increase their fleet in the Gulf?
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the case.

Yes it was my first thought. Inside job chances 99 in 100.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 11:59:59 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-14/japanese-tanker-owner-denies-ship-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:06:26 PM

Iran has a long history of making provocative moves, seeing how far and how much it can get away with.

This is no different.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:35:50 PM

Its obviously the US.  . 

Unfortunately it isn't the US, it is Washington. This seems to be a separate country that has taken over the US. The US just provides the money and the bodies for the wars

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:46:38 PM

Iran has a long history of making provocative moves, seeing how far and how much it can get away with.

This is no different.

Because you said so?  More and more people want to see solid evidence to back up claims like the Iraqi WMDs, the babies being throw out of incubators, and countless other propaganda bullshit.  Similarly, more and more people are applying a little bit of logic and asking questions when some action ('Assad gassing his own people', etc) make zero sense, and it makes zero sense that Iran would have attacked these ships considering that Japan is one of countries pushing back on the USD owner applied sanctions.

I don't remember Iran doing anything 'provocative' at all except in reaction to threats from their antagonists.  Seems that they are not even working on nuclear weapons which I consider a big mistake on their part.

Iran does have cooperative agreements with their allies (e.g., Lebanese Hezbollah, Syria, etc) and some of them are almost certainly geared toward having a counter-attack potential if they are attacked first.  It is a source of annoyance for Israel who want no resistance the their future plans.  Unfortunately when something bothers the Zionist state of Israel, Americans end up doing the bleeding (of both blood and money.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:48:18 PM

Yes it was my first thought. Inside job chances 99 in 100.

I don't think you know what the meaning of the term "inside job" is.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:17:04 PM

It seems that the "limpet mines" that the mendacious Pompeo stated were being removed by the Iranians, were in fact magnetic retainers for the scaling ladder that was used to evacuate the sailors rescued by the Iranian ship.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: