Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S government blames Iran for attack on oil tankers in Gulf of Oman  (Read 258 times)
Leh-Meh (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:35:51 PM

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said Washington believes Iran is behind the attacl on two Japanese tankers in Gulf of Oman. He believes Tehran wants to end "successful maximum pressure campaign" of Washington's sanctions.
“This is only the latest in the series of attacks instigated by the Republic of Iran and its surrogates against American allies and interests. They should be understood in the context of four years of unprovoked aggression against freedom-loving nations," Pompeo said.

https://www.rt.com/news

This will be HUGE.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:10:56 PM

Wasn't it Iran that released the footage first? That's something someone who did something bad wouldn't do. Especially with this one since they'd know they'll be the first one to be blamed.

Remember USS Maine?
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:16:04 AM

Wasn't it Iran that released the footage first? That's something someone who did something bad wouldn't do. Especially with this one since they'd know they'll be the first one to be blamed.

Remember USS Maine?

Iran is being put under lots of pressure by USA and I feel it’s a dangerous situation for the gulf region, if USA decides to retaliate without concrete proof. Saudi Arabia has also blamed Iran for the attack, and has hinted that it could take actions if needed to protect their interests. Does anyone here think that USA and Saudi can attack Iran vessels to teach them a lesson, won’t it destabilise peace in the gulf region?.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48648788

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/15/iran-us-divisions-deepen-over-gulf-of-oman-oil-tankers-attack
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:23:24 PM

Remember USS Maine?

Iran is being put under lots of pressure by USA and I feel it’s a dangerous situation for the gulf region, if USA decides to retaliate without concrete proof. Saudi Arabia has also blamed Iran for the attack, and has hinted that it could take actions if needed to protect their interests. Does anyone here think that USA and Saudi can attack Iran vessels to teach them a lesson, won’t it destabilise peace in the gulf region?.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/15/iran-us-divisions-deepen-over-gulf-of-oman-oil-tankers-attack

did you ever observe how iran is opposing the gulf state nobility?

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:43:15 PM

The saddest part of this is the incompetence of Washington in creating these false flags.

They started by saying it was torpedoes, but the damage was above the water line. Then they stated that it was limpet mines planted by scuba divers, but those are designed to explode under water. Then they stated that the Iranian rescue boat was removing an unexploded mine in full view of the surveillance cameras - the obvious way to remove this would be to use a scuba diver. Then they stated that they "saved" all the sailors, and Iran didn't take off any. The next statement was that Iran had all the sailors in captivity. The trusth is that rhe US didn't do anythig to help other than to send a corvette to monitor the situation. The ship owner stated that the explosion was caused by flying objects ( two ) , and Washington has reported that Iran has attempted to shoot down one of their military drones that was in the proximity f the ship.

No rational person would believe that Iran would attack a Japanese ship whilst it was in trade discussion with the Japanese prime minister. Also one of the ships is owned by a company that has been supportive of Iran in its oil trading ventures. Why would they attempt to "punish" this shipping company. The only countries that benefit from this attack are Washington and their allies. I know of nobody now who give any credence to the false flag news that comes from Pompeo and his associates. All of these actions are turning the US into an irrelevance in world affairs, and it is time Trump put a stop to it, and he concentrated on lifting the US out of its 3rd world internal environment.

If you aren't sure about the news, then ask yourself why the report by one of the ship owner has not been reported in the mainstream media.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
btcforthewin

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

This news peace actually was very weird for me, I cant seem to see the logic of Irans attack. They say that this is because they want the sanctions to be lifted, i honestly cant see how this can help.

This looks more like an attempt of manipulating prices of oil , to go up. In addition , if this is already happened before, why there is no more efforts of stopping from this happening again, like armed guards on the ships?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:03:26 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 12:23:45 AM by tvbcof

The saddest part of this is the incompetence of Washington in creating these false flags.

They started by saying it was torpedoes, but the damage was above the water line. Then they stated that it was limpet mines planted by scuba divers, but those are designed to explode under water. Then they stated that the Iranian rescue boat was removing an unexploded mine in full view of the surveillance cameras - the obvious way to remove this would be to use a scuba diver. Then they stated that they "saved" all the sailors, and Iran didn't take off any. The next statement was that Iran had all the sailors in captivity. The trusth is that rhe US didn't do anythig to help other than to send a corvette to monitor the situation. The ship owner stated that the explosion was caused by flying objects ( two ) , and Washington has reported that Iran has attempted to shoot down one of their military drones that was in the proximity f the ship.

No rational person would believe that Iran would attack a Japanese ship whilst it was in trade discussion with the Japanese prime minister. Also one of the ships is owned by a company that has been supportive of Iran in its oil trading ventures. Why would they attempt to "punish" this shipping company. The only countries that benefit from this attack are Washington and their allies. I know of nobody now who give any credence to the false flag news that comes from Pompeo and his associates. All of these actions are turning the US into an irrelevance in world affairs, and it is time Trump put a stop to it, and he concentrated on lifting the US out of its 3rd world internal environment.

If you aren't sure about the news, then ask yourself why the report by one of the ship owner has not been reported in the mainstream media.

Someone pointed out that the 'limpet mine' (supposed placed by elite jumping Iranian dolphins I guess) look a lot like the suction devices used to stabilize ladders on the side of ships during rescue operations.

What I saw in the hacked up footage were a bunch of people standing around on a small boat waiting for one guy to remove something which looked like a ladder stabilizer.  It is a good match for the conclusion of a rescue operation.  It is a bad match for 'elite' Iranian forces trying to covertly detach a previously covertly attached (above the waterline) limpet mine.

Of course we all see increasingly desperate attempts by Fat-Ass Pompeo and the rest of the Zio-con traitors to try to get a war going by blaming Iran for everything bad in the world, and with zero real evidence.  Most of the time there is no evidence that anything bad even happened much less that Iran did it.

Edit:

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:53:39 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 02:32:56 AM by Spendulus

Iran is being put under lots of pressure by USA and I feel it’s a dangerous situation for the gulf region, if USA decides to retaliate without concrete proof. Saudi Arabia has also blamed Iran for the attack, and has hinted that it could take actions if needed to protect their interests. Does anyone here think that USA and Saudi can attack Iran vessels to teach them a lesson, won’t it destabilise peace in the gulf region?.....

A certain level of destabilization produces optimum oil prices at minimal risk for an unscrupulous nation such as Iran.

Fortunately the USA is now energy independent and a net energy exporter, no thanks to the liberal and Democratic factions, and certainly no thanks to Obama.

There's no reason for complex conspiracy theories and no reason to mumble incoherently about false flag nonsense. There are numerous actors continually fomenting violence in the Middle East, and there are several who would like to see wider conflict, perhaps believing their little radical sect will come out ahead.
netherfikk

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:02:46 AM

USA always blames countries like Iran in every problem. And knowing this Iran wouldn't report about the attack first.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:42:45 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I disagree that the US establishment perpetrated this as a false flag

"US did it" reasoning: are Iranians dumb? they have nothing to gain

Unfortunately, the exact same reasoning applies to the US; they cannot in 2019 be so dumb to expect such a false flag attack (blaming the Iranian military) to be effective. Not in 2019.

It would be far far wiser to consider why we have been offered this "it's an obvious false flag" incident at a time like this. I notice, for instance, that a significant part of the reporting was the UN statement whereby they cast themselves as a neutral voice of reason.

I strongly suspect that this was theater, but not to advance US power.

Vires in numeris
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:51:07 AM

one of the ships is owned by a company that has been supportive of Iran in its oil trading ventures. Why would they attempt to "punish" this shipping company. The only countries that benefit from this attack are Washington and their allies.

^ this is what I'm talking about. Don't you think that the US military have access to that information? If the Iranian government aren't stupid enough to attack a shipping company that defied sanctions against them, why would the US government attack that company's vessel as a false flag? You're happy to believe the Iranian government are smart enough to avoid such a mistake, but that the Americans are not? That argument doesn't make sense.

Vires in numeris
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:04:56 PM

I'm happy to believe that Washington ( not the US ) seems to be pretty incompetent at creating these false flags. The chemical attacks if Syria, and the aid fiasco in Venezuela are just two example of their incompetence. They are even admitting they are lying and cheating over them - Pompeo and Bolton for example.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:12:38 PM

I strongly suspect that this was theater, but not to advance US power.

Well put.

All Middle East politics and war mongering and terror is theater.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:54:15 PM

I'm happy to believe that Washington ( not the US ) seems to be pretty incompetent at creating these false flags. The chemical attacks if Syria, and the aid fiasco in Venezuela are just two example of their incompetence. They are even admitting they are lying and cheating over them - Pompeo and Bolton for example.

They are just a bit to incompetent for my taste.  Incompetent enough for me to be suspicious.

Obviously my mind seeks hypotheses which could explain these mysteries.

One would be that it is desirable that when we are forced into a war with Iran (by the ZOG), we will be isolated, hated, and alone in the world.  When we lose the war, or need to go tactical nuke to avoid this eventuality, we will be despised that much more by the rest of the planet.

We sort of already know that Israel is trying to figure out how to get America to go to war against Iran without themselves being involved.  Or at least involved enough to need to send Israelis to do any actual fighting.  Quotes to that effect were even reported in mainstream media; Haaretz as I recall.

If things go in a certain way, the end result could be that the most hated and feared country on earth is collapsed, and a new 'light unto the nations' country was responsible for 'saving the planet' from that menace.

One of the main problems with this hypothesis is that Israel themselves seem to be bending over backwards to demonstrate to the planet how odious they are with their own native ethnic supremacy and home-grown ethnic cleansing campaigns.  They don't seem to be trying to set up to play the 'good guy' card.  Maybe just the 'be afraid of' card.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:07:01 PM

Remember USS Maine?

As if it isn't unstable enough. I don't think the US would risk an all-out war with Iran. It's already stretched out pretty thinly and there are actors (like China) that would happily help it fail.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 06:14:19 PM

Remember USS Maine?

As if it isn't unstable enough. I don't think the US would risk an all-out war with Iran. It's already stretched out pretty thinly and there are actors (like China) that would happily help it fail.

No, but Israel sure would love it. Also, their new buddies in China would probably love it to. It is after all hard to win a multiple front war.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:56:42 PM

Remember USS Maine?

China and Russia will definitely going to work against USA if war breaks out between Iran and USA and I will advise USA governments to treat this issue as wise as possible because it might lead to collateral damage. I will say, they should use diplomatic instead of war as this will go in a long way of bringing peace to the middle east and build confidence between the two countries instead of war.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:56:49 AM

This news peace actually was very weird for me, I cant seem to see the logic of Irans attack. They say that this is because they want the sanctions to be lifted, i honestly cant see how this can help.
The Iran government has recently threatened to carry out something very similar in recent months, and has made these threats multiple times.

The logic of how this would get the US to lift sanctions is these attacks could disrupt the global economy by preventing oil from passing through the area of the attacks, increasing oil prices. If the US wants to be able to have oil resume safely passing through the area, it will need to lift sanctions. The theory is that Iran is basically using extortion with actual and the threat of further violence/property damage if sanctions are not lifted. 
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:54:57 PM

snip

No, but Israel sure would love it. Also, their new buddies in China would probably love it to. It is after all hard to win a multiple front war.

Hmmmm... reminds me of the conspiracy theories that the Jews have selected China as their new host and need to kill off the previous host. That the Israelis shared some tech to China which China is now sharing with Iran.

The logic of how this would get the US to lift sanctions is these attacks could disrupt the global economy by preventing oil from passing through the area of the attacks, increasing oil prices. If the US wants to be able to have oil resume safely passing through the area, it will need to lift sanctions. The theory is that Iran is basically using extortion with actual and the threat of further violence/property damage if sanctions are not lifted. 

Assuming it is indeed Iran that did this, that's a possible reason. They would have had something really good to back themselves up though to be confident enough that there will be no retaliation.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:35:15 PM

snip

Hmmmm... reminds me of the conspiracy theories that the Jews have selected China as their new host and need to kill off the previous host. That the Israelis shared some tech to China which China is now sharing with Iran.

I'm the main guy presenting that hypothesis here.  It's not my own, but is interesting enough and explanatory enough to further entertain.

The guy who mainly postulated it was jailed in his native Australia after pointing out that their defense contractors were crawling with Israeli spies and getting in trouble over the BDS thing.  He claims that after getting out of jail he went to Iran to help them fight the good fight against their supposed arch enemies the Zionists but found the higher level Iranians to be bizarrely non-interested.

I've heard that the Islamic Revolution in Iran was an Israeli operation mainly aimed at replacing 'our guy' the Shaw so they have more influence.  A similar thing happened in Saudi Arabia recently with bin Nayef / bin Salman.  Anyway, the idea is that a lot of the animosity between Israel and Iran is theater.

I've heard that the end-game is the 'belt and road' connecting Africa, Asia, and Europe and that Iran's role in it will be to pacify and control the 'stans which they will have no trouble doing.  Israel would, of course, sit at the center and control (and tax) the flows moving around the system.

The 'New World' is a potential competitor, or a potential source of raw material.  Depends on how the chips fall and how 'certain operations' play out.  One operation is open boarders to try to de-stabilize society and retard re-stabilization of it after an event.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: