Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Collectible Physical Cards - etherlegends.com  (Read 336 times)
JanEmil (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:41:58 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 07:02:08 PM by JanEmil
Merited by Flying Hellfish (5), minerjones (2), tweetious (1)

To get a little cash flow Etherlegends.com is selling some limited Cards to get funds to build new card game. Self funded project and alot is ready but to expand a little more funds needed.

Elementeum Games is behind the Ether Legends Trading Card Game, which aims to merge physical and blockchain trading cards with engaging gameplay. ELET tokens are used to create NFT's (ERC721) crypto-collectibles and gaming platform currency.
Gameplay Overview: https://www.etherlegends.com/Ether+Legends+Draft+Gameplay+Overview.pdf

500 physical cards (never more of those cards)
$15.99 per card

Buy here --> http://etherlegends.com/store/

To see physical card get redeemed
https://twitter.com/etherlegends/status/1137196093911863296?s=21

Orders Ships 17th June from From Denver USA

Designer : https://markludy.com

JanEmil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:15:28 AM

As requested Physical Elementeum added to the shop

Later you can use them to play the physical come. A bigger coin maybe come later for collectors - when time/funds there ;-)

tweetious

Activity: 1959
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:09:52 PM

really glad to see this project moving forward (eventually).  Smiley

I am following this project since almost the beginning. The physical card game seems promising as well. The company did an ICO crowdfunding campaign approximately 2 years ago & they didn't manage to reach the softcap goal. They refunded all the collected ETH back to the backers, & also let backers keep all the ELET tokens. (i.e. you were sending ETH to a smart contract addy, and got ELET tokens in return. after softcap didn't reach, smart contract returned all the pledged ETH).

Back then, those ELET tokens seemed useless, although they said that they will try to build the project self-funded from scratch. It might take them 2 years, but the first results seem very promising. Now, a lot of progress is done (to the digital game/smart contract etc.) and digital game is almost ready to get released. they will try for a second round of crowdfunding (through a mainstream crowdfunding platform) for covering production costs for the physical game

tl;dr: I got all my invested ETH back. I kept "the bag" of the ELET tokens + I got a limited edition Legendary card freebie for being a participant in their ICO. not bad...  Grin

so far, so good. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly from now on, and we will not see any "unpleasant" surprises.  (I have seen a lot of things in the crypto scene, hence I cannot vouch for any project at all). Having said that, this particular project looks encouraging.(not a piece of investing advice though....)

+ I was lucky enough to get some of those physical Elementeum small coins (with the beta testing package), and they look REALLY nice in person :-)

I am not related to the company. I was just part of the small group of beta testers for the physical game & pledged some ETH during their ICO.

Hence, just my 2 satoshis....

edit: as a physical crypto collectibles collector, I am really looking forward to collect those game realted physical items (physical cards, game components etc.)
JanEmil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

Thank you tweetious

First shipment go out to day Tongue
USA should have in a few days.
Europe 2 weeks.

Ships from Denver USA

silvertis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

I guess its great to have both digital and physical item / card at blockchain game... must have item for every blockchain collectibles
with massive promotion at twitter and instagram, this project gonna successfull...
thank you and goodluck Ether Legends  Wink
WanderingTradesmithMvB

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:27:30 PM

These cards, fresh off the mint and in my hands, is such a good feeling! The physical ELET are legit AF too.  I've never seen such a beautiful product offering.  They arrived in secure packaging and sturdy plastic card sheathes.  I just cant get over how these cards pop.  I cant even bring myself to scratch the QR code off yet!  Great work Ether Legends team, you got a new lover of the game here.
JanEmil (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

Thank you guys.

Expensive place for collectors to sign up Grin
Remember not to burn all BTC here. Save some for cards Wink

JanEmil (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:28:33 PM

The game is picking up. Some wild sales in 2nd hand market
https://opensea.io/assets/ether-legends?sortBy=assets_prod_main_last_sold_desc

In a few days new limited card will be out. 100 minted.
https://www.etherlegends.com/store/mala-mala-tina-the-strong.html

thebeatminer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:45:45 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 10:28:35 PM by thebeatminer
Merited by minerjones (1)

I got so many awesome cards from this project. Mark the artist is amazing and full of humor. Curren the CEO is the biggest Gem in the game with much vision and ideas and ability to implement these on a consistent basis. The in game currency erc 20 protocol is released and has liquidity in exchanges. More exciting game and social interactions and integrations include the Enjin Platform and erc1155 Token system and the well known Enjin Premier User Organization Multiverse Brotherhood MvB. Both are very committed to gaming and crypto usage in real world applications such as Ether Legends... Great Fun!
JanEmil (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:52:09 PM

Thank you thebeatminer.
Your review mean alot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: