Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Newbies use Pictures in Posts?  (Read 211 times)
VDraci (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:58:42 PM

Sorry I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this type of question on here
As a newbie is it possible for me to post on this forum with pictures? If yes please tell me how?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:03:02 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

No, as a newbie you need to purchase a Copper membership to be able to post images; you won't be able to until you rank up or pay for the Copper membership, though you can certainly post the link to whatever image you'd like to share in the meantime. You can purchase a copper membership in the link below, should be a bit over $25 converted to USD at the moment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:55:43 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

You don't have to bother buying a copper membership as you have already recieved 1merit which is one of the requirements to rank up to jnr member to be able to post pictures on forum. All you need now are activity at least 30 activity and you can get them by been active (posting) on forum. Forum users get approximately 14 activity every 2weeks as far they're actively contributing via posts

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:59:54 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

-snip- As a newbie is it possible for me to post on this forum with pictures? If yes please tell me how?
-snip- you won't be able to until you rank up or pay for the Copper membership,-snip-

... without becoming a copper member, you only need 14 more activities to go up to Jr. Members to be able to post pictures.

FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

Ranks and activity:
-snip-
Jr. Member: 30-59 activity
-snip-

Merit:

In addition to Activity you now need Merit to achieve each rank. The required merit is detailed below:
-snip-
Jr Member: 1
-snip-

VDraci (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:08:59 AM

Thanks everyone for your brilliant replies ,I really appreciate ,can anyone show me where the 'add picture' tab is?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:23:36 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

As a newbie is it possible for me to post on this forum with pictures? If yes please tell me how?
you can post using img bbcode but the image won't be displayed until your rank is Jr. Member
but others can use the url and open the image manually,
or a higher rank user can quote your post to make the image displayed in his reply

Thanks everyone for your brilliant replies ,I really appreciate ,can anyone show me where the 'add picture' tab is?
on compose page, click and add your image url between the img bbcode
you need to upload the image somewhere, this forum doesn't support image upload/attachment

Opening

Activity: 135
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:46:14 AM

You currently have 1 merit but your Activity is not enough, if you want to display images you can follow "leowonderful" instructionsn above, when you buy Cooper members, it will display images immediately without enough 30 Activity.
If you are not in a hurry, be active with 30 Activity, you will be Jr member.
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:52:44 AM

If you don't want to wait, then you can post thread includes image and ask any Higher Member Rank user to QUOTE your post and then Images will appear but not in post in the post which user quotes.
I suggest you to do some post and wait for while, you will get your Jr Member rank soon.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:20:46 AM

If you don't want to wait, then you can post thread includes image and ask any Higher Member Rank user to QUOTE your post and then Images will appear but not in post in the post which user quotes.
I suggest you to do some post and wait for while, you will get your Jr Member rank soon.
If someone creating posts for the sake of ranking up it will actually end up being spam.

Better buy copper membership than asking someone to quote the post he is making.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: