Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading.  (Read 2931 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:53:44 AM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

I think during bull market, better hold our coin and not doing trade. If we are already hold a good coin, i think better hodl for long term and set a target to sell, because sometimes trading during bullish run is not wise decision and we miss when the price increase

the bullrun is a completely different story. i doutbt it will happen in the next 5 years.

you're lucky to have earned $40 for a week. its difficult to trade when the price doesn't move much. when the market moves sideways, its always  but prehaps you should stick to the btc/stablecoin pair to see whether you can profit more than $40.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:57:52 AM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Maybe you dont use arbitrary strategy. Usually there are different price and volume on some exchanges, sometime the price has a huge stretch from a normal or basic price. Sometime in dex the price is cheap then compute the fees and income whether you will benefit from it. Then sell in the centralized exchange with much higher price.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:08:05 AM

Sometimes to get profit in crypto trading is hard and sometimes is easy.
I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:24:52 AM

Maybe you dont use arbitrary strategy. Usually there are different price and volume on some exchanges, sometime the price has a huge stretch from a normal or basic price. Sometime in dex the price is cheap then compute the fees and income whether you will benefit from it. Then sell in the centralized exchange with much higher price.

Well I guess you'll have to do some effective strategies for you to earn crypto trading. There are a lot of strategies in trading, you'll have to find on what suits you the best. Also, transaction fees are so high now.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1069
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:33:30 AM

I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.

That okay if you're newbie in trading mate, what impotant is you're aware of your capabilities. Some people whose new in trading tend to lose more money due to ignorance. Most of them decide quickly without even thinking or studying what moves to make, although crypto trading profit gaining wasn't that easy but we can develop skills in order to do thar smoothly. We need not to rush on things, it needs time to achieve it. One day if you're equipped with knowledge, profit will become your strength along the way.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:37:57 AM

Well, look on the bright side, $40 is better than nothing.
And besides, because of the volatility of crypto, it's better to look at profits month to month rather than week by week.
If overall in a month you are raising capital and expanding your portfolio, than thats great.

I find it more beneficial to look at how much my portfolio has grown in terms of how much crypto I own rather than dollar value.
For example, I sold off my ENJ about a month ago.
The all time high of enj was way more back in the bull run but that was jsut because btc was worth way more back then.
Now, ENJ is experiencing its highest price per btc ever, a true ATH.
I was able to quadruple the amount of btc I have.
That's a huge win in my book.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:40:06 AM

Well I guess you'll have to do some effective strategies for you to earn crypto trading. There are a lot of strategies in trading, you'll have to find on what suits you the best. Also, transaction fees are so high now.
I think the transaction costs depend on the assets and exchanges where you trade. I think daily trading does not require much transaction costs. if you only play with one asset I think there will be an advantage by choosing assets that have high trading. it will make you easy to make a profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:44:43 AM

maybe now with the current market conditions and situation it is difficult to get a profit in crypto currency trading because the purchase price with the crypto market selling price is not balanced but investor confidence can make the development of crypto currencies more developed and profits will be gained in invest with trade
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:20:35 AM

I think now it is the time to get much profit from trading because moving up and down the price is fast. From a week ago i get much profit from BNB, BSV, ABYSS, RVN, ETH, BTC. if you have capital you can start trading now.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:27:56 AM

I think now it is the time to get much profit from trading because moving up and down the price is fast. From a week ago i get much profit from BNB, BSV, ABYSS, RVN, ETH, BTC. if you have capital you can start trading now.

Trading will give much higher profit but you need to be very careful with the current prices because a sudden increase and sudden drops will not help you to make money. In cryptocurrncy, we need to have little patience which will help to make a very good amount.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:29:58 AM

Trading is only ever hard to people who dont take time to analyze the market and study strategies. One should have a large capital for them to feel the gains that they earn ijevery trade, yes we can argue that you can start trading with any starting capital but it would take time for you to grow it and for some that have a large capital they already earned what you traded for months in jist a few days.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:42:09 AM

Top altcoins like ETH and LTC have huge volume, which means high liquidity. However, their prices are usually stable and move along with bitcoin's price. Trading is never easy. Gaining $40 proved that you're a good trader. Unlike you, I prefer low volume altcoin. Buying them and patiently wait until they explode. That's my strategy. It's risky and takes a lot of effort, though cause I have to strictly watch bitcoin's movement.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:01:44 AM

Profit and loss is part of any business sector. You cannot always expect only profit. And cryptocurrency is no exceptional. You are talking about a small profit. You are lucky that you have benefited from cryptocurrency. There are many people who are in pain by suffering a big loss from the market. So try to become content with whatever you have.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:26:38 AM

If you are facing difficulties in crypto trading you can try making investments in ieo and ico projects in cryptocurrency and now there are ao many good projects that we go and make investments juat like the Dencoin tokens that offerings a ico now and you can but tokens from them until the end of this month.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:31:22 AM

Not in every week/day you will make profit, that's how trading works. For your info, if you are not a pro, I would suggest you to stop day trading, it's very risky for newbie.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:39:49 AM

Good for you, in bullish time, it's really advisable to trade as price is move volatile.
Also, altcoins are starting to pick up, it's not only bitcoin game anymore, it's the game for altcoins also, maybe more altcoins will be alive again as bitcoin continues to rise, I'm really hoping we will see it trading at $10,000 anytime soon, but can't force if that will not happen soon, I still trust it will somehow happen this year.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:55:16 AM

It's the fact. Crypto trading is not easy. It is something we shouldn't take easily. I can felt your emotions. I've been trading for a year now. Somehow, I already know how to read the chart and how to use technical analysis. If you are serious enough as a trader, try to search some useful tools for you to decide on whether what coin shall we buy at the dip. Fundamental and technical analysis are a great help providing such good entries.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:11:32 PM

Trading alt coin is really difficult and risky, the movement is very wild some of them could go really high in a day some could fall down without any chance to go up, I think eth and xrp still a good coin to trade, the risk is lower trx also can be a consideration, for me ltc is a just a hype coin not too good to invest or trade
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:31:14 PM

When this is indeed very difficult to find profits from trading, even many traders who lose their money due to forcing themselves to trade in this situation, I recommend buying coins that are really good like XRP or LTC
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:50:47 PM

Generally it’s hard to make so much profit in trading at this time. Major profits are gained from buying into a successful IEO and waiting for profit or buying into a coin that has a big event and news coming up. Otherwise it’s just a little little profit like 10-15% based on your capital.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: