Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading.  (Read 2937 times)
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

If you have more funds, why not take BTC or BNB, the coin has become a favorite for several weeks back, especially in the future Binance also announced that there will be a special exchange of US citizens. There is a high probability that the BNB will also function as one of the conditions

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 11:29:08 PM

yes, it is indeed difficult lately to profit from that trade because the unstable bitcoin price makes technical chart analysis useless because the price movement of bitcoin is very influential for the altcoin
It's weird while people make easy profit with trading bitcoin, the unstable is because he's rise, not drop in price. I began to feel that you were only wrong in choosing coins to do trading, because the price of bitcoin is continue rising, you should choose bitcoin to trade.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:31:27 AM

Try to trade recently popular cryptocurrencies. Such as BTB, btc and tron. In this case, a good profit is felt
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:54:19 AM

Actually, to get a large profit, we must dare to enter large capital too. For me, $ 40 is already affordable, especially with minimal capital.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:18:04 AM

Actually, to get a large profit, we must dare to enter large capital too. For me, $ 40 is already affordable, especially with minimal capital.
not it's easy to struggle in the sense that we have to master the strategy and also have courage, it's not easy to get big profits and in my opinion so I still doubt.
seeing many people who fail is actually not a problem and does not want to try, maybe if you have enough capital and knowledge,so it is strong enough to try it.

Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Suggestions I think will be quite familiar. If bitcoin went up then a lot of altos start to catch up. Someone who is not very good. I think it makes sense now to buy.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:34:02 AM

i will definitely not suggest you to do short term cryptocurrency investment or doing trading, except you are expert and have enough experiences with crypto trading with good knowledge about crypto market trend. im not doing trading for my cryptocurrency investment, since im the only beginner in crypto world, its better to do long term period investment such as buying potential altcoin or bitcoin or investing in very good ICO...its more safety in my opinion, you can manage your risk from lost and taking your profit easily.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

It seems it is more rewarding to hold this time than try to trade, the market is in a bull run and one may miss good opportunities trying to trade it all, over trading is also a bad and some bad decisions can be made while doing this. Hold longer is the best option at this time

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:13:26 AM

I agree with you, to get a lot of profit must also have a lot of capital if only with minimal capital can generate $ 40 it is a reasonable thing
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Crypto trading does not bring too much for minor investors. Only those, who have enough money to risk to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies make much. 40 dollars here (in your example) is not so bad as it is not at least a loss.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Crypto trading does not bring too much for minor investors. Only those, who have enough money to risk to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies make much. 40 dollars here (in your example) is not so bad as it is not at least a loss.
It's better than nothing I guess, profitable investment always accompanied by good understanding of the system, if you know what to do with your assets getting much higher than $40 is very possible, it's the time table that you'll need to get into buying low and selling high and repeat the cycle will bring you decent profitable investment from this industry.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

I agree with you, to get a lot of profit must also have a lot of capital if only with minimal capital can generate $ 40 it is a reasonable thing
if 40$ for one trade than it is good money, but if you earn $ 40 per month, then it is no longer interesting

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:51:36 PM

Yes, because the market has experienced a sharp decline at that time, even crypto bad news always came, this also affected our income in trading and investing in projects. but if you have bitcoin, I think it's one of the coins that is profitable to trade because the price is always stable.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

yes, it is indeed difficult lately to profit from that trade because the unstable bitcoin price makes technical chart analysis useless because the price movement of bitcoin is very influential for the altcoin
Not only recently, most of the time in trading, the value of bitcoin always has fluctuations that make people just silenced and surprised, we are hard to earn profits but this is the challenge that we need to face, it will be a bridge for us to gain other benefits from trading. If life and work in trading are too easy, everyone can make money, I really can't tell where the profits will be made, there is no such loss there will be no winner, this is a war between intelligent brains and calculations, you need to be smarter than others if you want to stand here

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:50:21 PM

Now, the market is being really very unpredictable, Bitcoin still raise continuously but while all most ALtcoins increase very little. I suppose in next time, When bitcoin is around 8000-8500 USD mark, Altcoins are precisely really pumped strongly

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:02:07 PM

The crypto market is very young, which makes it extremely dangerous for people who have no experience in trading. If you have been trading before, and have been trading successfully, then it will not be too difficult for you to be successful in the crypto field.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:35:10 PM

daily trading is very draining of mind and time to examine what we have to do, even though many people who succeed in getting satisfactory results, for me there is nothing difficult when we are convinced of the choices taken.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:41:01 PM

This is not new. Trading is not something that we just jump into if we feel like it. There are skills that need to be developed in order to make profit from trading in a more consistent and effective manner. But of course, this will take time and tons of patience because trading can be very exciting and fruitful but also stressful and frustrating at the same time. Personal trading strategies come as we move forward. One's strategy may not work for most. So we usually come up with our own. And a few research here and there would be very beneficial.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:30:38 PM

There are so many altcoins that can be traded and not ETH and LTC alone. As a matter of fact, trading those two might be strenuous and might take some time, except you are an expert in trading, which of course some people do and get reasonable profits, but that does not mean they do not lose.
If you still intend to continue trading ETH and LTC, you might learn through the process. At least you are gaining something and not losing. With time, you will also mount the pedestal of pros and will get better result. Do not just give up.
Well it is not always hard to do so if you have the trading skills and the ability to take risk. Trading is more of a risk than speculation and it also rewards you huge. In addition, for trading, you got to keep your coins over the exchange in hot wallet which is also a risk for we have seen wallets getting hacked over exchanges. Bitcoin you end up making money if things goes good.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:33:53 PM

Trading is not easy, you have to analisys market first to know what move will happen next time.
If you daily trader that mean you take a big risk to get loss but have chance to huge profit.
You must have a good feeling everytime you trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: