Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's hard to get profit in crypto trading.  (Read 2931 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:46:53 PM

To be honest crypto trading is much predictible than in financial or Forex markets. I see basic patterns every day. Regular trader of Forex can doing very well here.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:05:06 PM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.

Right you are dear. When ETH, BTC price was low i did short trade and benifited but now every tokens price going down and down as BTC price going high. So i think this is not high time to trade until BTC, Eth price not stable.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:05:57 PM

To be honest crypto trading is much predictible than in financial or Forex markets. I see basic patterns every day. Regular trader of Forex can doing very well here.
Of course, it is easier to trade in cryptocurrency than in Forex, but still it is necessary to remember that in order to make a profit with the help of trading, you need to have at least some knowledge

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:11:20 PM

daily trading is very draining of mind and time to examine what we have to do, even though many people who succeed in getting satisfactory results, for me there is nothing difficult when we are convinced of the choices taken.
but not all traders are always profitable even if it is a professional trader. I mean, trading is indeed one way to get quick profits but also depends on market conditions and also the coins we trade. on the other hand it can drain the mind because we are required to always monitor market conditions and the movements of the coins we trade.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:33:42 PM

In reality, it is indeed hard to earn profits from making day trades as it takes the experienced trader a long time to make profits. One cannot just make a one day trade and make a profit of over 1btc when they have say only o.1btc to trade with. So if someone is making like a 1btc profit, it means that person has entered the market with a very huge amount of money.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:21:53 AM

This week it seems difficult to benefit from trading ETH and LTC, even I only get no more than $ 40 this week. Let's discuss and share a reasonable strategy. Or a suggestion to buy your preferred altcoin. Thank you all.
With those coins you listed, the chances of really making much profit through your trade no matter the strategy you use is quite low, the best coin to trade this period still remain Bitcoin, now that it is increasing, but you still need the right strategy to be able to approach a good profit because of its volatility.

If you want to make money from altcoins, I am not sure they are really good for day trading, they can be perfect for a short term trade and most especially a long term trade. I would prefer to just hold the coin for a long period of time till I see a level of growth in the value that is reasonable for selling.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:32:24 AM

Sometimes to get profit in crypto trading is hard and sometimes is easy.
I also still newbi in crypto trading, I usually will take action when there is a good news.
You are using fundamental strategy which I think is still the very best for anyone that is new to trading, because technical analysis which works too could be a bit too technical for a newbie to understand.

Although if I am to advise any newbie, irrespective of the fact that I know that everyone starts from somewhere, I would advise a newbie to just buy some coins and hold for future profit until such newbie learns till he is almost attaining the stage of perfection before he can go on live trading which I think is still the best advice. Trading has too many risks, and one needs to really be serious with it and know what he is doing before getting engaged.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:37:28 AM

trading generally is difficult be it in cryptocurrency or in other traditional trading but I do say cryptocurrency trading is more understanding and easy to learn than in traditional market. It's not difficult to benefit in trading cryptocurrency if you know how it's all done as many make money in trading this currencies.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:05:18 AM

At first you can really say that its hard getting profit jn crypto trading but this is normal and it depends on the project you trade. But indeed, you can get a good profit you desire base on project you were holding. I can say that for base on my experience, I usually gey a good profit because of dencoin token and this project was good in benefiting many investors.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

trading generally is difficult be it in cryptocurrency or in other traditional trading but I do say cryptocurrency trading is more understanding and easy to learn than in traditional market. It's not difficult to benefit in trading cryptocurrency if you know how it's all done as many make money in trading this currencies.
it also depends on market conditions, sir. because if you start trading without analysis you can get trapped in a loss from your trading capital. but indeed getting profits on assets and good market conditions through trade will promise us great benefits.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:12:23 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 10:31:57 AM by mardaed

Markets is so volatile and you must be aware that market price is fluctuating day by day. Its hard to trade when you are a newbie and still learning how the market run. Mostly of them is lossing too much profit because trading so risky. 40$ a week is enough for me if thats my profit the whole weekend of trading.

Eth is the one i can suggest you to trade because as of now you can see we are at stage of bull run already.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:24:15 AM

Well, you do after which you stay in the black, so you shouldn’t worry, could you do every day +3 percent to the deposit - it would have worked in the company some large)

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:40:11 AM

to work on decision as appealing with use of possession on tools and selection of application to deliver with use of one on signals to helps as defining option as preparing new position with the table of market with the bitcoin trading.

BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:40:33 AM

If you are a pro trader think that the profit you earn is great every day because you know what coins you should buy in trading because it's not just because you just keep your biling coins because of the chance that the price drops Forget it.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:56:49 PM

Yes too me trading is very hard, if I'm nor getting smart trading knowledge. Holding an easy way and at this moment i wish. In fact, the decision to accept crypto market position plays a pivotal role in your future profits.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:59:48 PM

If you are a pro trader think that the profit you earn is great every day because you know what coins you should buy in trading because it's not just because you just keep your biling coins because of the chance that the price drops Forget it.
if a person is a professional trader, he is guided by technical analysis and he clearly knows with which coins he should work with and with which he does not. his position should be clear

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:17:59 AM

You are using fundamental strategy which I think is still the very best for anyone that is new to trading, because technical analysis which works too could be a bit too technical for a newbie to understand.

Although if I am to advise any newbie, irrespective of the fact that I know that everyone starts from somewhere, I would advise a newbie to just buy some coins and hold for future profit until such newbie learns till he is almost attaining the stage of perfection before he can go on live trading which I think is still the best advice. Trading has too many risks, and one needs to really be serious with it and know what he is doing before getting engaged.
Right , Fundamental strategy is more easy to use for newbi in the crypto trade.
Whereas Technical analysis is not easy to learn .
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

Many are saying 'why not try trading so you can earn on daily basis? Well it's not that easy and trading with altcoins are more risky than bitcoin unless there is a huge price surge on altcoins,no matter how hard I try I still don't get

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:08:28 PM

Yes too me trading is very hard, if I'm nor getting smart trading knowledge. Holding an easy way and at this moment i wish. In fact, the decision to accept crypto market position plays a pivotal role in your future profits.
Everything depends on the intelligence that we have, without the smart thinking it is clear that crypto trading will fail. There must be knowledge and techniques based on understanding certain coin characters about problems that can affect prices.
For example, positive news about crypto that has emerged lately certainly has an impact on price increases, it turns out that the increase in bitcoin has made the altcoin price also increase.

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:38:37 PM

i think $40 is a good profit in a short time, i hope i can trade like yours way, rightnow im trading a token and getting a small amount of profit by scalping and doing arbitrage practicing my self with numbers and timing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: