Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire developer&Front end designer to fake ticket generator website  (Read 185 times)
crocoticket (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:58:29 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 09:20:19 PM by crocoticket

hey, =I have a project for you:

I need exact website like that: https://www.fakeflighttickets.com/

On-airport before you enter a country you must show come back (onward ticket to get in.)
if you don't have, you can make a fake generator ticket to show at the airport
this is precisely the service I want to offer to people.

All fake tickets I want through Expedia.

Example
https://www.fakeflighttickets.com/FakeFlightTickets.com-Sample.pdf

Attention:

You need to add code that searches all the cities in the world and create in click the fake ticket
The website will be free (Without payment integration such as PayPal or credit card)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:19:08 PM

Do you even have the slightest clue how illegal that is and the punishment it holds for you if they find you're doing it? Imagine a terrorist using the website to enter the airport and causing an attack? How many innocent lives will be destroyed just because you wanted to make some money? I don't see any sensible developer taking this project into consideration. Why you want to create one anyway?
crocoticket (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:30:00 PM

Do you even have the slightest clue how illegal that is and the punishment it holds for you if they find you're doing it? Imagine a terrorist using the website to enter the airport and causing an attack? How many innocent lives will be destroyed just because you wanted to make some money? I don't see any sensible developer taking this project into consideration. Why you want to create one anyway?

Almost every country want to see onward ticket before they let you enter so immigrations won't stay too long on their land.
many do that I did that many times and we buy a ticket back whenever we want and in later point/
This totally legit and and this sites are here years and noting happened to any of them.
Why  Iwant to create it?  I want to make some money.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:33:45 PM

This totally legit maybe companies who sell flights also  offer onward fake tickets
some countries reuire it to let you in so they know you go out of their counry
this help people to stay on the country without showing go back ticket or buy it in real
Well, that doesn't really make any sense or maybe I'm just not aware of such shady practices. How can you enter a country with a fake ticket? I mean the passport, Visa and other documents are crucial to enter a different country right? With a fake ticket, you can only enter the airport and even the Security check will verify your passport and verify your reasons for visit and such. I don't know if you're serious about it but some links will help. The only possible use-case of that is pranking your friend that you're visiting them by showing a fake ticket and nothing else.
crocoticket (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

This totally legit maybe companies who sell flights also  offer onward fake tickets
this help people to stay on the country without showing go back ticket or buy it in real
Well, that doesn't really make any sense or maybe I'm just not aware of such shady practices. How can you enter a country with a fake ticket? I mean the passport, Visa and other documents are crucial to enter a different country right? With a fake ticket, you can only enter the airport and even the Security check will verify your passport and verify your reasons for visit and such. I don't know if you're serious about it but some links will help. The only possible use-case of that is pranking your friend that you're visiting them by showing a fake ticket and nothing else.

You can't enter the country without real country of course they check it
the onward ticket they don't check also on the check in the person reccomend me to just use a fake ticket service!
Everyone do it even travel companies offer this service fake generator ticket
you must show a ticket out of the country as well on the check in not just ticket go in
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:47:28 AM

I have read your description and requires a discussion. Please add my telegram @KnightThunder for the further talk.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1219
Merit: 612

OGRaccoon

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:20:48 AM

This is just a very bad idea and WILL get you into trouble I guess.   My advice..  Think of something else.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:00:23 PM

This totally legit maybe companies who sell flights also  offer onward fake tickets

You can't enter the country without real country of course they check it
the onward ticket they don't check also on the check in the person reccomend me to just use a fake ticket service!
Everyone do it even travel companies offer this service fake generator ticket
you must show a ticket out of the country as well on the check in not just ticket go in

check your pm
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:09:50 AM

While it's illegal in some countries to produce such a ticket to an authority, I'm not sure it would be illegal to run the website (that's somewhat up for debate/interpretation). Is it ethical? Not in the slightest.

He has every right to ask for a developer. But I'd recommend any developer who takes this project on to consider their own liability in this project.

Also, remember, most modern airlines/security services do have the ability to verify such tickets. So it's not exactly full-proof.

There was a similar case in Canada where the operator of a similar service (in person) was charged w/ Fraud. Although, it's a tad different since his customers did not know they were purchasing fake tickets: https://globalnews.ca/news/2446148/toronto-man-charged-after-fake-airline-ticket-scam-netted-275000-police/

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: