Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0] REVAIN - Community competitions: Rewards up to 300 RVN (~$300)  (Read 2271 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:59:43 AM

Is there any airdrops campaign which are going with the same time with bounty?
Allyamov

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:34:51 AM

I fully support the idea of contests and competitions between users and investors, definitely, this will have a positive impact on the popularity of the project.
MeweM

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

Changes 2.0 benefited to Revain. Pages on website have become more structured and easier to navigate. It enhances convenience. It is good that the project is developing and trying to improve. Launching a bounty campaign in honor of update 2.0 is also a good way to celebrate it. Ability for users to test their writing skills.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:44:24 AM

There are various similar services like REVAIN, but they are not on the blockchain and therefore, the reviews on them can be biased. I think this will allow attracting only quality projects to this review platform. Otherwise, you can easily get a negative review. Bounty members can check it out for themselves. Write a reviews and get a rewards, what could be easier?
Filatenw

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:44:53 AM

There are various similar services like REVAIN, but they are not on the blockchain and therefore, the reviews on them can be biased. I think this will allow attracting only quality projects to this review platform. Otherwise, you can easily get a negative review. Bounty members can check it out for themselves. Write a reviews and get a rewards, what could be easier?
Blockchain is a new technology, so why not use it?  I fully support the idea of making such a project on the blockchain, which will give maximum transparency and at the same time safety.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:00:19 AM

Blockchain is a new technology, so why not use it?  I fully support the idea of making such a project on the blockchain, which will give maximum transparency and at the same time safety.

blockchain and bitcoin must make mass adoption in a couple of years, and it will be very good for bitcoin price.
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:23:07 PM

Who are the revain experts? They will check a reviews and comments from the bounty competition participants? What are the requirements to get into their number?
RevainSupport (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:31:37 PM

Are the exact dates of these competitions known? Until what date will the community contest last?

June 29 for Author of the month and June 20 for Reddit competition.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:00:13 PM

Well, now I see the difference between RVN and R token.
Yeah you can still earn something in this bounty, so probably I will join it to earn some tokens.

Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:41:09 PM

What exchanges do you plan to visit in the future? After all, one can not do, you need to expand your boundaries
I am also interested in this issue, because it is necessary to create a demand for the token, as well as to popularize it as much as possible.

And in order to create a demand for a token in the future, you need to launch it constantly in advertising, and in order to make people trade on exchanges and not forget about the existence of the project
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:01:46 PM

I noticed on your blog that Revain already had a similar contest like ‘Author of the month’ competition - https://revain.org/blog/revain-author-of-the-month-competition. If I'm not mistaken, then at that time there were more tokens as a prize. What is the reason that this time there are fewer of them? I, as a participant in that competition, would like to find out, since I could get a reward a little more.
Kapalin

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:13:10 PM

Well, now I see the difference between RVN and R token.
Yeah you can still earn something in this bounty, so probably I will join it to earn some tokens.
You do realize that no one wants to get candy wrappers, right? I just today drew attention to the REVAIN. In principle, the project is quite promising, but I did not find information about their personal safety, as well as the safety of users.
Sawras

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:59:56 PM

I noticed on your blog that Revain already had a similar contest like ‘Author of the month’ competition - https://revain.org/blog/revain-author-of-the-month-competition. If I'm not mistaken, then at that time there were more tokens as a prize. What is the reason that this time there are fewer of them? I, as a participant in that competition, would like to find out, since I could get a reward a little more.

It seems to me that it is inappropriate to discuss the award, it is the decision of the project administration. I really want to win:)
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:43:01 PM

What format does your token have? Do you develop your own blockchain?
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:59:13 PM

Should I write reviews on special themes suggested by revain? I've found some reviews on bitcoin, binance, okex. Is there an option to write review on your own theme?

Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:00:24 PM

It seems to me that it is inappropriate to discuss the award, it is the decision of the project administration. I really want to win:)

To win, you need not just faith, but of course, and good luck), although I personally have not very good karma Grin
bongkeek

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:49:33 AM

RVN is Ravencoin right? Why do you have the same token symbol as raven?
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:36:56 AM

The positive point of REVAIN's community competitions is that the rewrited texts is not accepted. It is very important that the content on such platforms is original and copyrighted. It is logical, rewrite is not allowed.
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:53:16 AM

The positive point of REVAIN's community competitions is that the rewrited texts is not accepted. It is very important that the content on such platforms is original and copyrighted. It is logical, rewrite is not allowed.
What parameters will be used to check the uniqueness of the text? What percentage should be unique 100%?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:23:43 AM

Do you have plans to make content competition with prizes for community? It will make for you good advertisement.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: